Is THIS the underlying motive for the relentless “hate Russia and Putin” meme? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
This thought-provoking article considers that dwindling or limited oil supplies are behind the US Corporation's current drive to malign the Russians and their government. I don't feel the situation is nearly as dire as the one the article paints, but fear, survival, and competition have always been the primary motivators for war and/or conflict of nearly every kind. I found it an interesting and likely accurate assessment of our government's current stance:

https://www.exopermaculture.com/2017/01/13/underlying-motive-relentless-hate-russia-putin-meme/

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I also read this article on Natural News earlier today. Could be true. Everything in this world is still driven by the petrol-dollar system.

Today I joked at the company where I have to work for when we had a glitch in our kitchen with that modern hi-tec automatic coffee maker not functioning that it must be Russian hackers trying to damage our economy by making the employees more tired during work due to the lack of coffee.

I'm afraid my colleague took this seriously judging by the worried look of his face.
:bag:fp

But maybe he actually was only really tired, after all.
:cool:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sinera jokes are a good way to help the wake-up process along. (This is why I talk back to commercials when watching TV with my family.)

Stargazer, this is a thought provoking article, and I believe there is merit to the observations. However, what I see locally is a growth in farmer's markets and more reliance on local food sources. The biggest grocer in these parts (HEB) makes local sourcing one of their chief policies. Yes, we will have to get used to not having all that prepackaged food, but are not many of us doing this already in an effort to eat more healthily? The other thing I see is that not only will we eat more local food, but we will eat what is in season. I remember this from my childhood - when fruits or vegetables were not in season, we did not have them. However, today, we can have what we want any time of the year thanks to shipping and trucking (oil users).

K

KarlaSM

This is an interesting topic that needs lots of pieces. For example, here in Mexico, we are oil producers for the US mostly and for a very long time we exported oil and then buy gas from the US, much more expensive because for a long time the government in here would not invest properly in infrastructure that would enable it to become independent. The migration problem is also in play and the foreign investments, so as a nation both countries are starting to balance their problems and this can be a good example to see how other things are playing out between the rest of the countries.

There is also the problem with Venezuela as oil producer.

So if Russia crushed the Saudi countries, it means that something is actually becoming balanced but it requires time. I say this because there is a revolution of people protesting everywhere in my country because the prices of gas skyrocketed and people can no longer afford it, and the prices of other goods also skyrocketed, all caused by this oil scheme. So now, with the measures of Trump, Mexico is being forced to correct lots of mistakes and miracles are happening. A big time change is truly happening, one that had not happened before and we wondered when it would start. I celebrate each day for these changes.

The problem with Russia comes from the Cold war and beyond, so now this situation will become balanced.

No need to fear, all is going so perfect. I can really see the perfection in everything and how all is changing for the better. We just have to see the world patterns and to look into history for clues. :D

Another step is like Linda says, more and more people are demanding alternative routes, so while the process of oil is being reversed, also the demand for it is becoming reversed. In all countries.

Sinera I am wondering is you see something becoming balanced where you live?

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
No need to fear, all is going so perfect. I can really see the perfection in everything and how all is changing for the better. We just have to see the world patterns and to look into history for clues.
Well said!

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I thought of another example of balancing.

In many of our big cities in the north (Chicago for example), there are stretches of either crumbling, vacant factories, or the vacant land on which they once stood. Surrounding these areas are neighborhoods of mostly disadvantaged people. One of the results of these circumstances is lack of services, such as grocery stores, and people end up buying food from convenience stores. There is a term for places like this - food deserts.

In the past few years, there has been a big movement to establish local gardens, which have been very successful. In one place, they produce their own mulch by collecting ingredients - even manure from the zoo.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I think that is a wonderful idea Linda, it brings people together in a common aim, gives job satisfaction and helps people to feel more in control of their life. They! can only feel more positive and happier.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
I live in San Francisco proper. Our population has exploded with technology companies moving in, so we have more restaurants and more grocery stores that stock organic foods (the new population can afford organic at san francisco prices). A lot of the food comes from farms in the surrounding areas, but the city gardens have all been pushed out by the developers that want to make money putting up condos and apartment buildings. This is an interesting city to be in during the current shift. We are preparing for reactions from people that do not endorse Trump, during the inauguration week. This is the time of duality cracking open, just like have been told leading up to this. Very exciting, but challenging to stay vibrationally strong and question everything that generates fear or polarity. I wonder if the petrol-dollar will shift this year.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
In Houston, there are many homes on the market after all the lay-offs in gas & oil. It will be interesting to see how Houston transforms since many live here bc of the gas & oil careers. I definitely wouldn't be living here w/o it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)