Is the core issue mostly coming from the DNA mix? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Hello my friends,

I want to share some brief thoughts with you about something that I keep seeing very often in many places. I feel that we are not just a soul having a vast set of experiences but also in the context of being an Earth human, if we evaluate more deeply our history, we can find out somehow that within our DNA mix we carry the codes of many species, but as souls we chose at this time to be a Cosmic human.

I have been wondering how to bring up this topic because I see sadly too much anger, resentment and judgement in the awakening communities, even in the most positive ones, because of the lack of enough information about species, or biases intended to spread more anger and separation.

For example, while it is very true that certain ancestral species have left what in duality we could term as negative programs, in the end we shall not forget that freedom is a state of consciousness for the most part, and when we tap into our true power, we can feel that freedom of choice. We can learn to value all our experiences and all that we are, not just as human beings but also as souls with a record of experiences within the Universal history.

I see often then, lots of comments about how humans who were previously reptilians must therefore be evil or screwed up in some way. Or that only certain races are positive. How does this kind of mindset help us then tap into our infinite source of love within our hearts? How, if we hold biases towards races can we then embrace our own history and genetic pool as Cosmic humans?

For the ones who know me at some level, and have seen me write, I think that you know that I do not mind much sharing certain experiences and aspects of my soul and that my intentions are at least as positive as I can bring them, within my current capacity to share light.

So I want to mention in here, that one thing that I have discovered over the years is that I had many reptilian incarnations, many were negative. Does that make me then, as a human being, a bad person or someone who has come here at this time to make the lives of others more difficult?

I can say honestly to myself that this is not the case, because a great part of my personal journey is about healing the reptilian mindset and programming. But the more I get to remember those incarnations and aspects, the more love and understanding comes to my heart and the more I can connect to my soul, and understand much of what was in the past the ancient reptilian societies and naturally their current impact.

So I think that if we really intend to become truly loving, compassionate beings, who intend to bring Earth to a new state of harmony, we shall start by evaluating our prejudices against our Cosmic past, go within and seek new solutions, heal those patterns, without continuing spreading further negativity, in relationship to races. One of the things I have been learning about reptilians is that the reptilian broken heart needs to be treated with much compassion and acceptance, and to understand so much in depth, before creating further attitudes of separation and fear.

If you are here as an Earth human, you have in your DNA mix portions of so many races that you cannot even imagine, and each one of these aspects need a space in one's heart through our current human vessel and heart.

Please show to yourself and to the world that you can expand your capacity to bring true light and not a light that is conditional, fearful and accepting of so much of the negative propaganda that only create further conflict and separation. Go past beyond all that, shine your light and know that we cannot know all about a species, even less if it comes from a space of fear and judgement.

Not all people who were incarnated in the past as reptilians were evil or even many who were evil, are no longer following a negative path.

Thank you.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
A beautiful post, Karla!

I couldn't agree more...that our pysical bodies contain far more connection to various genetic lines, races, and cultures than we think. When we add in our multi-dimensional soul essences and experiences, not to mention physical life experiences, there is soooo much to heal.

Peace begins within. If each one of us can somehow find peace, acceptance, and forgiveness of all these aspects of ourselves, we can begin to share that peace with humanity.

I've been able to find far more compassion, understanding, and love for the "less perfect" aspects of myself lately...and I also find that I'm becoming much more accepting of others as well.

I truly feel this is the path to a lasting peace on earth and I know, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that is where we are all headed.

That's certainly what I'm choosing to experience in my reality--and I'm so grateful to see so many others heading in the same direction!

<3 <3 <3

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Karla, I absolutely agree! One of the purposes of our life as a soul is to move up the spiral with each lifetime, ridding ourselves of karma and learning to be a better being. Our past lives are fun to explore and learning who we were can be very healing but who we "were" is in the past (if you're looking at linear time) and who we are right now is what's important.

Last edited:
OP
K

KarlaSM

Beautifully stated my dear friend!!

I love your insights. Indeed this is the road to inner peace and the acceptance of all the facets of our soul, for what could we become if we could not see these facets with the eyes of our heart?

An imperfection that ends up being perfectly and lovingly symmetric in the dance of Cosmic flow. :D

Thank you very much for being the beacon of light that you are.

Hugs for you!! <3 <3 <3

A beautiful post, Karla!

I couldn't agree more...that our pysical bodies contain far more connection to various genetic lines, races, and cultures than we think. When we add in our multi-dimensional soul essences and experiences, not to mention physical life experiences, there is soooo much to heal.

Peace begins within. If each one of us can somehow find peace, acceptance, and forgiveness of all these aspects of ourselves, we can begin to share that peace with humanity.

I've been able to find far more compassion, understanding, and love for the "less perfect" aspects of myself lately...and I also find that I'm becoming much more accepting of others as well.

I truly feel this is the path to a lasting peace on earth and I know, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that is where we are all headed.

That's certainly what I'm choosing to experience in my reality--and I'm so grateful to see so many others heading in the same direction!

<3 <3 <3

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
K

KarlaSM

I sooo agree with you Vicky!!!

It is indeed so interesting and one can really see how the consciousness has progressed over time. Comparing the very ancient reptilian ancestry and the same would apply to other species, to what we currently are...so much has changed. We are most definitely so different, our level of consciousness is one such jewel, because we have integrated so far so many traits and experiences that were once something very scattered and limited. Sometimes we feel limited but we have reached such a new level of expansion already and it can only get better over time. :)<3

Karla, I absolutely agree! One of the purposes of our life as a soul is to move up the spiral with each lifetime, ridding ourselves of karma and learning to be a better being. Our past lives are fun to explore and learning who we were can be very healing but who we "were" is in the past (if you're looking at linear time) and who we are right now is what's important.

OP
K

KarlaSM

So very true Samara, so many of those demons can be brought back to our heart and our soul, as they act like lost pieces of our essence.

One time, during a healing session, I brought back to my aura a piece of my energy that left, after experiencing a traumatic loss. It was such an eye opener, because what I saw was that this part of me was attached to the aura of someone that at some point I had lost somehow, and so this piece of energy literally looked like a tormented demon, holding on to the aura of the other individual. :O

even demons are usually just deeply hurt and/or enslaved creatures... and yearn for freedom, unconditional love and acceptance... that heals them :) <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)