Is A Supernatural Event Impending? (New Earth Shift) — QHHT Practitioner Allison Coe (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

Is A Supernatural Event Impending? (New Earth Shift) — QHHT Practitioner Allison Coe
Past life regression practitioner (QHHT), Alison Coe, talks about an upcoming burst of energy that will change us all, within this ten minute video posted on her YouTube channel back on the 15th of May.

Based on recent sessions with her clients, she’s received information discussing this and summarizes her observations about what some of us understand to relate to the new earth, the event, the shift in consciousness, the golden age, and so on and so forth.

Allison does also mention a "financial reset" arriving in one to two years and goes on to say that this development is just one of many positive changes we will be experiencing as a result of this consciousness shift. She also talks about a supernatural event (a burst of energy) and this concept appears new to her, as she seems to...
Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

Last edited:

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Feels right on. I think the financial reset aspect is getting started soon, looking at the info I got for this year, and will take time to cycle through the many layers of energy that money is.

What I really love about QHHT is the "community channeling" that seems to happen. By agreement. It's really wonderful :)

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)