Iranian scientist takes his "water-powered car" for a spin (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is not the first water powered car that I have seen. I remember one several years ago, but nothing came of it because the guy who invented it would not share his design with anyone then he died! taking his secret with him.

But of course there are no secrets because it is all in Universal Consciousness. So this guy seems to have achieved the same thing. Hope he has good life insurance!

Iranian scientist takes his "water-powered car" for a spin
Published on 27 Nov 2016
Iranian scientist Alaeddin Qassemi unveiled his new invention, a car that he says is powered by water, in Karaj, Sunday. The car can reportedly run on 60 litres (15 gallons) of water and is able to travel up to 900 kilometres (559 miles) in 10 hours. The power is generated after H2O is split into hydrogen and oxygen which react chemically to produce energy.

According to the inventor, the car's engine only produces water vapour, causing next to zero air pollution. A litre (0.26 gallons) of water can reportedly generate some 96 megajoules (MJ) of energy while a litre of gasoline produces only 29 megajoules (MJ) of energy.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Nice! It's kind of like a boat but more luxurious and you stay dry. It looks like fun to drive.

Reactions: Pod and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
This is not the first water powered car that I have seen. I remember one several years ago, but nothing came of it because the guy who invented it would not share his design with anyone then he died! taking his secret with him.

But of course there are no secrets because it is all in Universal Consciousness. So this guy seems to have achieved the same thing. Hope he has good life insurance!
Now I just wonder about HOW the water is processed. I hope it isn't something like the unlicensed nuclear accelerator in the "Ghostbusters" movie...

:)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The country of Iran lies in what was once part of the old Persian empire. There have been many beautiful, brilliant Persian minds over the centuries, a good example being the great poet and mystic, Rumi.

Rumi was born on the Eastern shores of the Persian Empire on September 30, 1207, in the city of Balkh in what is now Afghanistan and finally settled in the town of Konya, in what is now Turkey. Today three countries claim him as their national poet: Iran, Turkey and Afghanistan. However none of these countries as they are today actually existed back then. Iran was called the Persian Empire, a monarchy, and it was quite larger than it is today. It included all of today's Iran and Afghanistan also parts of Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkey and Iraq. Turkey had not yet formed then and Afghanistan was part of the Khorasan Province in the old Persian Empire. http://www.rumi.net/about_rumi_main.htm
I hold a certain nervous fear in the pit of my stomach that President-elect, Donald Trump, may be playing with ideas of silencing Iran once and for all, if his Jesuit masters have anything to do with it. I do understand the Jesuits played both sides, so the fate of Iran would not have looked good under a Clinton presidency.

Anyway, we have much to thank Iran/Persia for, not least the concept of gardens for pleasure. It does not surprise me that Mr Alaeddin Qassemi has been able to contribute to world technology by finding a pollution-free answer to transport. Anyone of raised awareness should hold a prayer in their heart for the continued well-being of Iran/Persia and her people, although they are marked by millennium of conflicts, struggles, dependency and slavery.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Sounds like the HHO concept. If you look it up on U-tube and Google it. A lot of people have done it over the years. The concept seems to be to separate the water into H2 and O2 you then burn mostly hydrogen in a standard car engine, powering the car. Most use it as a additive to the gas ie; inject the hydrogen to the fuel flow. this greatly reduces emitions and claims of huge improvements in mileage as well. It seems doable. I'm reading about it but taking it all with a grain of salt. Personally I think the way to go would be an entirely electric car with a way to keep the batteries charged while the car is moving, thus making it fuel less

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)