Intuitive Insight for the day (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Do any of you consistently practice the quieting of your mind to allow for intuition to speak to you? When does this usually happen? For me, it’s in the still of the morning, just before I fully wake up, or when I am near water. (In fact, I’ve been told I need to stay near water no matter where I live.) And today, it so happens, that it’s raining all day!

Anyway, I’d like to share my insight for today. Hopefully you’ll be inspired to share yours too. <3

As the veil thins we are swamped with more things. Others who aren't totally conscious of latent abilities are going to learn abruptly that they can feel things too. It will probably be intense, like flicking on a switch, but unable to shut it off or filter it.

Those feelings just flow in like an ocean’s tide—unable to control it either way.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, days without such moments are days of gathering stress, I've found.
And there is something about water, especially flowing water, that lets things, well, flow:)

Sometimes I just have a moment to catch that stillness, but even that moment is a wonderful thing.
Getting enough sleep helps too, lol!

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Lila , your response regarding water reminded me of a quote from Memoirs of a Geisha:

I can see you have a great deal of water in your personality. Water never waits. It changes shape and flows around things, and finds the secret paths no one else has thought about -- the tiny hole through the roof or the bottom of the box. There's no doubt it's the most versatile of the five elements. It can wash away earth; it can put out fire; it can wear a piece of metal down and sweep it away. Even wood, which is its natural complement, can't survive without being nurtured by water. And yet, you haven't drawn on those strengths in living your life, have you?

I just adore inspiring & thought-provoking quotes!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This week, I've needed to be more quiet and let things flow. Yesterday, I felt as though I was in an earthquake and later, moving my grocery cart through water (that was a weird sensation in the grocery store).

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Simon Parkes mentioned it in one of his shows.

I also think I've had visions (memories) from my home world in the Pleiades. Those scenes were mainly from the beach and rivers and waterfall running through the jungle. There is a lady who is from that place too, and she also remembers lots of water.

I am curious if other descendants of the Lyrans would feel a strong attachment to water too.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I allow my intuition to speak up every day, and one of the ways is when driving. For instance, while waiting to enter a roundabout, I'll intuitively know whether a truck or vehicle already on the roundabout but not yet indicating their intention is going to pass in front of me. I know whether to risk going into the gap, because of intuitive foreknowledge of what the other vehicle will do.

Of course, my mind is doing the driving and waits to see the indicator, but that's how I get confirmation that my intuition was right.

The intuitive voice is very quiet, so it is a matter of practice to screen out monkey-mind thoughts, and allow the quiet voice its turn upon the stage.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I believe the veil has been thinning for quite a while but when are we going to get on the other side? And, if it is going to happen at all.
Great question! It has been in my mind for a long, long time. Like any analytical trained engineer I will admit that there is a possibility that it all may be a wishful thought -going to the other side/shift. I remember reading something about it long time ago (from a psychologist I believe) that said that in his opinion such thought/wishes/hopes/"resonance' was just a way to escape our realities and even a way to address the issue of our imminent mortalities and the unknown. Perhaps such discussion is worth its own thread since some are completely sure it will happen while others are still not there.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Perhaps such discussion is worth its own thread since some are completely sure it will happen while others are still not there.
To me it's when, not if. I'm just tired of reading about it and lets just get it over with, lol. Apparently everything must follow due course, so let the chips fall where they may and I'll just blunder thru till then.... :)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I'm just tired of reading about it and lets just get it over with, lol.
Yes, my dear PG many people are tired hearing/reading about it -I've been hearing about it since the 1980s, in different languages and parts of the world, when many people thought that was it. Too many false calls have made people skeptical or to abandon fully the believe in a change in consciousness/shift.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm seeing far too many signs of positive change to not believe that we're in the midst of the shift now.

I try to meditate at least a couple of times a day...once mid-morning or mid-afternoon, and before falling sleep each night. I'm also getting much better at doing what I call "micro-meditations", where I'll pause for a moment whenever I feel it might be beneficial to do so. I'll just stop what I'm doing, express a few appropriate affirmations (such as, "I AM health", "I AM peace", or "I AM love"), set an intention for the highest good for the benefit of all, express gratitude to "Source", and go back to what I was doing.

My ultimate goal is to feel as if I'm able to operate and function in every now moment, fully aware of what's going on, and yet in a state of constant connection or awareness with Source/Higher Self. :) And yes, I've still definitely got some work ahead of me!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was talking with a friend about her new job. It truly is a dream situation. The interesting thing is that it dropped into her lap - she did not know it existed. As she is settling in, she can see that all the work she's done over the years has prepared her for this position.

This seems a lot like the previous discussion. We are working and wondering WTH is going on - is anything ever going to change. Then the magical moment drops in our laps and we are there.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Linda, I just had a job plop into my lap too! A friend came over and as I answered the door, I asked him if he came over to ask if I would work for him. I just knew b/c I’m a weirdo like that! Lol

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I was talking with a friend about her new job. It truly is a dream situation. The interesting thing is that it dropped into her lap - she did not know it existed. As she is settling in, she can see that all the work she's done over the years has prepared her for this position.

This seems a lot like the previous discussion. We are working and wondering WTH is going on - is anything ever going to change. Then the magical moment drops in our laps and we are there.
Yes, that is what I am saying about co-creating. When you actually do it in some way, the outcome seems so easy.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I'm seeing far too many signs of positive change to not believe that we're in the midst of the shift now.
Agree there. However, what makes me pause sometimes is my memory of one time in the 80s when many people thought we were close. Many saw/felt/anticipated/resonated/etc. with an imminent shift (evolution change or acceleration I believe it was the term used). Alas, at some point all stopped, rather suddenly I must say, and things went back to the usual negative paths. Yes, my dear SG, there are many signs of positive changes these days, but can they stop? Yes; and easily I must admit.
Hypothetical example: a significant manufactured war (with North Korea perhaps; one reason why I keep watching in that direction). If the positive changes threaten the powers that be to a point when they feel that control is escaping them for sure, I believe that could be a way they may try to stop the changing process -in my heart I feel it has been tried already but so-far without success. An EMP explosion above a country like Japan, US, Australia (originated by North Korea or even by the powers that be that then would blame North Korea) can really stop the positive changes shifting the focus. I pray that is not the case and that the positive changes not only continue but accelerate and that the momentum becomes unstoppable and we finally have a positive shift and don't end up with another disappointment.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Yes, my dear SG, there are many signs of positive changes these days, but can they stop? Yes; and easily I must admit.
While there certainly may be many, many reasons for the shift to stop, that is definitely not the future I wish (nor intend) to experience!

:)

I've got "tickets" to the spiritual evolution of humanity and "The New Earth"...and I have no doubt that's where my timeline is headed.

:D

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
While there certainly may be many, many reasons for the shift to stop, that is definitely not the future I wish (nor intend) to experience!
Same here, and where I want my timeline to head towards as well. One question though, is there where my HS really wants me to go/experience? (been in that boat before, when I truly believed/felt/got inner messages that my HS wanted me in a certain direction, to later experience something being the complete opposite). I just hope this is not the case, I really do. And the same goes for all of us in this forum.
(Perhaps I'm just shielding myself in case another disappointment manifest instead:()

Do any of you consistently practice the quieting of your mind to allow for intuition to speak to you? When does this usually happen? For me, it’s in the still of the morning, just before I fully wake up, or when I am near water. (In fact, I’ve been told I need to stay near water no matter where I live.) And today, it so happens, that it’s raining all day!

Anyway, I’d like to share my insight for today. Hopefully you’ll be inspired to share yours too. <3

As the veil thins we are swamped with more things. Others who aren't totally conscious of latent abilities are going to learn abruptly that they can feel things too. It will probably be intense, like flicking on a switch, but unable to shut it off or filter it.

Those feelings just flow in like an ocean’s tide—unable to control it either way.

I try to keep it turned on some level all day long, always having one ear turned to the ethers and Higher Self so to speak. It's taken along time to get it 'on command'.
For many years it was fits and starts - more accessible during the full moon, or near water or in nature like you, or it came in dreams or unexpected lightening strikes of information.

With much focus and practice and being a Psychic/Healer, and some other titles, and needing to switch gears multiple times a day for clients, there's finally been enough practice to develop control of these abilities instead of random blessings out of nowhere - like accidently getting to astral travel or have a lucid dream - both of which are still in the 'have no control' file. lol

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
CrystalSong , thank you for sharing your story.

It’s hard for me to fathom since I have never experienced negative phenomenology & it’s rare to occur as I understand it, but I know it exists & heard other people’s stories too. It’s another reminder to be careful, use protection, & know how to get out of such situations. Care to share some tips?

Did it leave? I know of stories where it keeps coming back.

I hear you Anaeika. It was my belief that if the frequency was set high enough, protection done well, Guides. Angels etc called in, one's personal space set to unconditional love and time is spent ensuring that was so, and so on that such things couldn't happen.
That's the general belief at least and generally is true. I do believe its a good working theory.

But apparently there's a sort of 'matching picture's thing that happens too, I'll try to explain.

In this case all four of us ladies are energy practitioners and well know how to deal with our 'stuff' and get set for priestess level work. So when one of the ladies said "I have a pain in my side which happens when I reach certain spiritual states and I want to understand what causes it and remove it" - we decided to open a vortex and travel to it.

I think we expected to actually look inside her body for energy blockages or signs of etheric scar damage in the auric field...something like that which was work we had done many times for each other.
However when we took the vortex/tunnel we came out in an underground dirt floored room running with blood, not inside her body or auric field.
I was in an Iron Maiden, with blood oozing out of it onto the dirt floor and two of the other ladies were on racks or in chains along the wall, the forth was a guard at the door who was mortified by this places existence and the torture done here but was just a cog in a larger wheel unable to do anything to help us or intervene. While he was free (guard not prisoner) he was also imprisoned in the nightmare with us.

We all knew we had been in those underground torture chambers in a past life, maybe even all been there together before death of our bodies. The re-enactation of horror was instant for all of us and panic ensued.
Then some entity which fed on the horror and pain in that place came out of the shadows re-cognizing us.
In a panic we fled and that entity followed us back and into our Crystal Sanctum a high frequency shielded space unwilling to loose it prey The Sanctums frequency was too high for it and made it painful for it to try and stay, so it wasn't too hard to banish it. With all our memories and horrors of that life surfacing the one Priestess and I were very aggressive about banishing it back to the pit it came from and ceiling the room.

It never returned. But you can see how it found/recognized us in the first place and how all of us dying in that life (except perhaps the one who was a guard) under horrific circumstances left sort of a 'back door' in each of us and that's how it recognized us and followed us back out of it's own Now and into our Now in this lifetime.

We each had 'matching pictures' for that life, soul memories each of us, unknown until the one ladies side wound led us to the life it came from and why the body associated certain levels of spiritual access to physical pain. Her body remembered being tortured and killed for having experienced ecstatic states at another time in history.

I believe the woman with the side ache in high states of spiritual ecstasy and the other woman had already dissolved into fear before the beast began stalking us and only the woman who was the guard and I (both trained in Mystery School traditions) still had our wits about us enough to recognize it when it became present. While dealing with our personal terror and recognition, long traditions of maintaining the Observer State (Witness state called by some) in any state of consciousness allowed us to rally the group, get us back into this timeline, banish the beast entity and then administer assistance to the two ladies now fetal positioned and weeping, gasping and in terror.

This is Unusual - very rare indeed. One has to be a fairly advanced practitioner to open portal, take them and even get to place like that and have the psychic abilities to see entities and deal with them. So I wouldn't want anyone to think this sort of thing is going to happen to them necessarily.
I believe we received the experience because we were able to deal with it, clean up our 'goo' - and indeed we did and also to show us we had not entirely conquered fear.
It fact during our debrief afterwards when everyone was sorted out we even discussed that. It locked in our level of competence for a couple of us for sure and for the others allowed them a 'safe container' to clean out horrors from prior lives. Safe meaning we all survived. lol

It never did come back and it would be very unlikely to ever run into it again. We did a lot of energy work after that on each other clearing those etheric imprints out of each others fields - the original ones too. Sometimes I think we are given these experiences for just that reason - to heal and clear them out once and for all.

If you think about it - all of us have died every time we've come here (to human body/Earth) it's built into the system. Every now and then in a lifetime we gain access to other lives and can do a lot of healing on traumatic events that happened to us in those lifetimes which may have resulted in our deaths in those lives. So as horrific as the experience was and sounds in the retelling of it, Higher Good came from it. We leveled up as Priestess, and got to clean up some etheric muck from another life and get rid of the 'matching picture' from it and the backdoor into our field that it caused.

Last edited:
It could be too that there's an 'odd's thing' that comes into play. I've done a great number of OBE's, most of them are really spectacular in one way or another, but every now and then there's a dud, where the place we go isn't very interesting or very little is learned. Once resonantly we spent a whole hour off planet in multi-storied underground plumbing works, water was dripping everywhere and it was a labyrinth of pipes and the group spending ridiculous amounts of time trying to find each other.
"Where are you?" "I'm with Susie (name changed) in a pool of water hanging out" Where's Tim (Name changed?) I'm over here to your right, I think there's a wall in-between us but it's all dripping pipes over here too". "Where's the women?" "About 4 stories down below us and to the right hanging out in a pool of water." "How do I get to where you are now?" "I think you have to go Up." "No, just intend to be where he is, don't try to travel it like you're in your body, just Intend yourself there instantly" and so it goes.

I've been to that particular place about 4-6 times, it's the Dark side of the Moon and a great place for OBE'er and Astral Travelers to head to for a early off-world excursions before taking on bigger adventures. The other trips there have been really amazing - the Green House and Nutrient vats was a classic great trip. Why did we get caught in the plumbing this time and spend most of the journey dealing with uninteresting and down right stupid things like getting sucked up antenna?
No Idea, I just think sometimes it's the odds sometimes - do enough trips and there'll be some duds.

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
My thoughts were " I should be able to just turn around and be where I want to be."
Curious, I had that feeling almost all my life. It is a bit like an old memory from a distant past. I am sure I used to do it before this incarnation. If you read the Harry Potter series you will find out that the author makes wizards and witches have that faculty; it made me think that she has that feeling too (and probably many people as well) that then she incorporated in the plot when writing her books.

That struck a chord. When I was a kid I could(and sometimes still don't) not understand traveling somewhere. My thoughts were " I should be able to just turn around and be where I want to be."
Curious, I had that feeling almost all my life. It is a bit like an old memory from a distant past. I am sure I used to do it before this incarnation. If you read the Harry Potter series you will find out that the author makes wizards and witches have that faculty; it made me think that she has that feeling too (and probably many people as well) that then she incorporated in the plot when writing her books.
Yes, indeed! I recall as a child being confused by wanting a toy across the room and it not flying into my hand immediately, no matter how hard I concentrated. For several years it was rather bizarre to me to have to move my body to physically get things. There were supposed to fly to my hand!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I was buying some gifts at my Op Shop for my daughter, when I saw a doll - she's not into dolls. But when I saw the doll, I heard the name "Barbara". My elderly neighbour has that name, so I bought it, not too expensive - only $8. But then my logical mind jumped in: Why am I buying her a present? We don't see each other that often. Would she even like a doll? I'm not that familiar with her house to know if she collects such things. My logical mind started saying I should keep this and give it to one of the residents at the nursing home, who is from London.

The doll had a little tiny British passport hung around her neck (turned out to be Hongkongese 1997 - the year the British got out of Hong Kong). The doll had long brown hair, not black, and an English looking face - not what would be expected for a Chinese doll. Anyway, I decided to listen to my intuitive voice, which had given me the name of the recipient.

I wrapped it and took it over, and was amazed at her delight, when she realised it was the spitting image of her own great grandchild. Her Australian grandson had married a Japanese lady in Japan, and they had two children, a girl and a boy. The girl is 4 years old, and a picture of her on her mobile phone looked just like the face of the doll, including the long, dark brown hair and bangs (fringe). The child is over here with her parents for 4 months, whilst they sort out some visa issues. Therefore, this child will be able to see this doll in the next few days!

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hailstones Melt , WOW! The first voice was the true message before logic kicked in.
This stories no longer surprise me, but they still amaze me and I still love hearing about them.

This happened to me in high school. A friend of mine was murdered. During summer vacation, I kept feeling my deceased friend’s presence. I recall being in a candle store & feeling the urge to buy a candle for my friend’s mother, whom I didn’t know at the time. So I picked up a candle which had a name on it, Faith, which just so happened to be my friend’s name. After my vacation, I reached out to her mom and told her my experiences I felt of her daughter and about the candle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)