Interviews this week with Angie LaRue (Me CrystalSong!) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
I just adore this forum and sneak away when I can to be here, I have so much gratitude and appreciation for the gentle Being here.
So many good things are posted here thanks to all of you!
Life has become accelerated for me,
So much so I haven't had time to get on much these days at all. Eeek!
I miss you all :oops:

Tomorrow begins the launch of a new phase of my talents and gifts to the public and I'm very thankful for my amazing agent Kathy Mason, who is such a high frequency love based Being! She'll be interviewing me tomorrow on Face book.
Sadly I can't figure out how to upload all the niffy show banners and host photos and such that come with these two interviews.
Thank you Universe for these two great upcoming interviews! May lives be inspired and transmissions be received for the highest good of all listeners!

6935I'm very excited to interview Angelia LaRue on Conscious Business Zone tomorrow. <3 Angie is a Crystologist, Reverend, Teacher, Mentor, and Energy Healer <3I love her work and hope that you will too! <3 I hope you can join us here at 10am MT on facebook.

:oops:Also this is happening this Wednesday
Wednesday, May 22nd, 1 pm EST, 12 pm CST, 11 am MST, 10 am PST/5 pm GMT
I have great news! I want to share with you something that I know you’re going to absolutely love!

On Wednesday, May 22nd I'm going to be interviewed by my friend Judy Anderson on Jazz Up Your Life with Judy: https://jazzupyourlifewithjudy.com/summit/
Step into Greater Love, Joy and Abundance about The Magic of Crystalline Transmissions. This summit...and my show...is going to take your personal transformation and happiness to a whole new level of Amazing! To receive a wonderful Free Transformation Kit and Access to my show and all the other amazing shows just click here.

It’s our intention that you’ll feel empowered, energized, transformed from the inside out, and gain the knowledge and tools you’ll need to finally achieve the inner restoration you need to become the ultimate YOU.

You’ll begin to feel an inner shift at the very core of your being. You’ll connect with your true essence of self, and unlock all the inner wisdom, guidance and health you need to live a truly fulfilling and plentiful life!

We love you and support you! Be sure to join us….for your Free Transformation Kit and Access http://www.mcssl.com/app/?af=1688567

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I can't see it. It goes about 2 minutes in then just stops. I tried your fb page as well. same thing.

I can't see it. It goes about 2 minutes in then just stops. I tried your fb page as well. same thing.
Ooooh, I'm sorry Puckster :( I just used the link here (above) and it kept playing past the 2 minute mark. I wonder whats up with that?
Is anyone else having this problem?
OH!!! I just found it on YouTube!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)