Interview with Drs. Desmet, Malone, and McCullough - Other Side of Mass Formation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Mass Formation has been trending for a few days. The idea is taking off like wildfire, and finally describes a way to understand what has happened in our world. In a previous post, I explained Mattias Desmit's ideas as discussed by Dr. Robert Malone and Joe Rogan in that groundbreaking interview, and you can find it here.

Recently, there was a podcast with Mattias Desmet PhD, Dr. Robert Malone, and Dr. Peter McCullouch. The podcaster was Thomas Patrick Carrigan, and the program was Tommy's Podcast. I don't know anything about him (I know few podcasters), but he does get some heavy hitters and possesses the most crucial ability - lets the guests talk. If you've not heard any of these people speak, then I strongly recommend you listen to this podcast. Not only is it important to grasp how all of this came about, but also to see a way forward.

The first half of this hour program reviews the process of Mass, or Group, Formation. Once a population has reached a critical point of disconnection with others and dissatisfaction with their lives, they experience free-floating anxiety, which is one of the most painful conditions for humans. As there is no identified element, such as fear of large dogs, there is no way to escape it. At this point, thought leaders and mainstream news can identify "the enemy" and the proper response to the enemy.

We know how this has worked out. It begins with a sudden cohesion of a crowd around an event and shared consensus of failure of the normal world, or a group of people/person. Then comes the focus of leadership on killing or ending the problem. Once the offenders are gone, it is impossible to stop the process because the mass group will have to go back to their anxiety. So the process must continue among the less worthy members of their group - in other words they begin to eat their own.

With the prescribed object of the anxiety and the presented solution seeming real (like hypnosis), totalitarian leaders can take away all kinds of freedoms and activities and the people do not even realize what is happening. Also, as the narrative becomes more and more absurd, people don’t seem to notice. Think about 1 mask, now 2 masks, then 3 masks.

People who do not conform are seen as lacking in every way and as selfish.

The way this adaptation of similar thoughts and words moved so quickly was a puzzle to the guests, and Desmet proposed the answer may be found in "exotic" analysis. For many of us, we recognize the idea of coalescing ideas that seem to rise up before a crises. Also, Clif High finds support in his study of predictive linguistics, which identifies words and phrases that come into the verbal and written language of people before an incident. It occurs to me that the extreme censorship on social media, as well as one-sided reporting of MSN also plays a part. All undesirable words and phrases are removed and are replaced with the official narrative.

Mass formation always has been a part of our history but has become stronger and larger in later times. Possible influences include industrialization and rise of social media / big tech, which at the extreme can be noted as the reasons for decline in social interactions and bonding.

In the last half hour, the guests began a discussion of how we can proceed from here.

Why do some people (about 30% of the population) not succumb to the mass hypnosis? Several ideas were considered that include those with religious or spiritual beliefs, ability to think critically, and find their stability from within. However, many religious leaders at the top are pro-vax. One aspect noted by Desmet is that it is a very heterogeneous group of people - all ages and walks of life.

I also suspect that people engaged with the natural world, especially those who know farming and ranching have a more rounded view of life. This has long been one of my ideas - that if some of the people touting crazy ideas had to work on a farm or ranch for three months, their perspective would change. The first thing you learn is that the animals come first - does not matter how tired, hungry, or hurt you are - the animals come first. If the weather is turning, then you may work all day and night to bring in the crops. Neighbors will show up unasked to help those who need it. People need this kind of experience to understand how people really live and work together.

Critical thinking is associated with the Socratic method of teaching and is associated with “thinking outside the box”. Rather than being told what to think, students are asked questions to further their thinking about a subject. From my time as special ed teacher, I know this to be of extreme importance because this is the way that students learn to have confidence in working out a solution. It is easy to incorporate these ideas into daily life. In the olden days when we watched TV with commercials, I would talk back to the commercial and ask questions - “well, what about … “.

The ancient Greeks had a definition for speaking the truth - parrhesia. From the censorship and attacks, we can see it is a difficult road many people take in order to convey what they believe is the truth. Two of the big attacks are on doctors and their medical licenses or professors and their employment at a university. It is important to have people who will speak and/or write the truth.

Parrhesia comes from the Greek meaning to “speak boldly.” It is also related to speaking “freely” and “bluntly.” It refers to a type of writing in which the writer speaks openly about their ideas, opinions, and what they consider to be the truth. Generalization is not used, nor is any kind of manipulation. This definition was popularized and delivered by Michel Foucault and differed slightly from the use of the term in Ancient Greek writings.
In Greece, it was an important part of democracy. Writers and politicians could say anything they wanted about anyone, expressing their opinions freely. Aristophanes famously made use of this type of writing in his plays. Just because people could say what they wanted didn’t mean that there wasn’t a chance of blowback or consequences one had to be aware of. Socrates is a famous example. He was labeled as an immoral influence on Athens’ young as he praised Sparta and questioned the notion of “might makes right.” He was convicted of corrupting the youth of the city and “impiety” or not believing in the gods of the state and was sentenced to death. https://poemanalysis.com/literary-device/parrhesia/

Speaking the truth at this time is very hazardous, and some people are beat down. Dr. McCullough estimates that approximately 500 physicians are actually treating their patients who have the virus. Some speak out, but many do their work quietly.

Desmet makes some important points. It is not easy to wake people up who are bombarded by words from leaders and mass media. Many of the so called leaders are truly convinced that their way is the best road forward. So much so, that they can rationalize a bit of falsehood and manipulation for the greater good. This is what Plato calls the Noble Lie.

Speak out.
Form groups and connect with a variety of people who are both vaxxed and unvaxxed.
Do not try to convince people of anything.
Do not speak of going back to the way things were because this is where the free-floating anxiety lives.
Speak and demonstrate about other ways to live that are not tech based or transhumanistic.
Non-violent resistance. Violence threatens the mass group and serves as justification for more atrocities.
Even tone in speaking.
Speak from the heart.

I have a few other ideas.
Speak in facts from known sources from your own counties. No generalizations or hyperbole.
CDC (Center of Disease Control) and VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Reporting System) in the US​
Pick your hill and know your data forwards and backwards.
Share your info and drop the conversation. Think of it as planting seeds.
Be ready for the "saving one life" argument that is intended to make us seem selfish
Collateral damage - every death is tragic.​
Number of children who committed suicide​
Number of children killed in traffic accidents, drownings, etc.​

One of the subjects that was not discussed directly but can be inferred, is how to help our children now so that they have a chance to not be swept up in a mass formation in adulthood.

Teach with the Socratic method
Encourage critical thinking
Limit online and tech activities
Learn about farming and ranching
Grow gardens - community gardens are a good alternative
Encourage social bonds -
sports both organized and otherwise are great ways to form friendships​
can be especially important for girls for confidence to blow by the "mean girls"​

I bet you all have many other ideas to share.!!

You can find the audio version on Tommy's PodCast Anchor page as TPC #653: Dr. Mattias Desmet, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Peter McCullough (Mass Formation Psychosis) https://anchor.fm/tommyspodcast

and the video version on rumble

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I look forward to listening to it. Thank you.
Sometimes I have a difficult time picking which way i want to try to argue because of how many heads are on the beast. I shared data last year about the numbers of deaths vs cases showing the massive inflation and unreliability of data in reference to cases and people just ignored it.

I sometimes can't tell if it's the data people don't trust, or if it's me and my word since everyone always wants the top whatever in their field, otherwise we're just idiots.
(yet how they ignore the top doctors speaking out is beyond me.)

Then there's the argument of, well this website is biased. And another they just ignore.

It's all so frustrating.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sometimes I have a difficult time picking which way i want to try to argue because of how many heads are on the beast. I shared data last year about the numbers of deaths vs cases showing the massive inflation and unreliability of data in reference to cases and people just ignored it.
I'll look up data on one of the US government websites and show how I did it. That is the only way to go now because some websites are viewed by many as biased. There is no logic to how people react now, so we just keep moving and pray that a few eyes and ears take it in.

Reactions: Angela
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Found a site with a comprehensive listing of medical articles from around the world. When I look at data, I consider it with two lenses. First, for myself, I'm willing to consider info from a variety of sources and have no issues with info presented by doctors and researchers from other countries. Second, I consider family, friends, and neighbors, who have a more limited range of acceptance. For them, the data need to come from recognized sources or the government sites like the CDC (US Center of Disease Control) or FDA (US Food and Drug Administration). Granted they've not been the best sources, but I understand that I have to meet my audience where they are, which is an important element in successful sharing of info.

The following link lists a massive number of articles on many subjects. Here are some sources I noticed from my perspective in the US:
  • Lancet - respected medical journal for most people. However, they were caught up in the shenanigans of hiding the source of the virus.
  • NEJM - New England Journal of Medicine - respected medical journal for most people.
  • Science Direct - a compiler of medical findings. You will have to look at the articles carefully to determine their original source because some articles may not be peer reviewed. One big thing I noticed as I scrolled through was the references, which included sources such as the CDC.
Again, I find this link an important source because it provides me a way to start from where friends and family are in their beliefs. If you are dealing with medical people, using CDC stats is an excellent opener.

Last edited:
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Angela
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Battleground of Melbourne docu goes world-wide
Part way in and looks interesting - favorite quote so far.

The opinion of the scientist is not the science.

Reactions: Margie

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I did watch this documentary because it was posted here. Thank you for posting.

Reactions: Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A medical friend shared this video with me. It is short and to the point. How to engage people with some simple questions about vaccines and not sound like a wacko.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)