International Space Station Camera Tracks Object for 22 Minutes (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Read a few articles about this one and laughed at remarks about the ISS not cutting the feed, which seemed to happen in the past. The interesting points are that the object appears to be pacing the space station quite a while before it zooms off, and that the shape suggests that of a super secret monitoring ship from the US.

So, looks like more soft disclosure, getting awareness of our local space fleets out to the public. Then there is the question of whether or not the space station actually exists. If not, it only points to more disclosure.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1245959/NASA-official-space-cameras-UFO-ISS-alien-latest-news

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Like a peeler taking off little bits at a time. Tantalizing but they show nothing.

• I agree
  • Funny
Reactions: Linda and Lila

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
With CGI they can do anything now, even in real time. This makes it hard to believe any evidence (both ways).
but just for the record I believe we have been and are still visited by a lot of species and am convinced the military has this technology.

With the push for 100 % electric cars now by 2030 -2040 etc maybe the end of the oil period for heating and propulsion is near and the people behind the curtains realise that we need a shift in technology thus making a "disclosure" of new technology needed. If you would introduce anti-gravity and zero point energy at once then the shock would be to great I think for 95 % of the population.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
If you would introduce anti-gravity and zero point energy at once then the shock would be to great I think for 95 % of the population.
IMO, the longer we wait, the bigger the shock would be, so the shock and revelations and new tech needs to begin now, no more waiting.

• Intriguing Post
  • I agree
Reactions: Bert and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)