INTERNATIONAL APPEAL Stop 5G on Earth and in Space (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
INTERNATIONAL APPEAL Stop 5G on Earth and in Space

Read the full details of the appeal here and have your say by adding your name to the list of signatories to stop 5G.

"If the telecommunications industry’s plans for 5G come to fruition, no person, no animal, no bird, no insect and no plant on Earth will be able to avoid exposure, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to levels of RF radiation that are tens to hundreds of times greater than what exists today, without any possibility of escape anywhere on the planet. These 5G plans threaten to provoke serious, irreversible effects on humans and permanent damage to all of the Earth’s ecosystems.

Immediate measures must be taken to protect humanity and the environment, in accordance with ethical imperatives and international agreements."

https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/the-appeal/

Reactions: Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Well that is a very clear sign of no more i read the full article when the time abd head present enough

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Well that is a very clear sign of no more i read the full article when the time abd head present enough
I am sure that there will be a copy in your native tongue somewhere on the Internet Alain!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I have no problems anymore with normal english thanks to you all.

Perhaps a wrong interpretition but are english texts more accurate in the truth?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Perhaps a wrong interpretition but are english texts more accurate in the truth?
I would not go that far. I see misrepresentations of stories in both liberal and conservative news outlets. The only thing we can do is research a topic for ourselves.

Reactions: Alain

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
5G could spell the end of the world (as we know it), it's frightening
And all just for greed in the end perhaps. Is very frightening indeed, specially since the ones in charge and pushing for its implementation and that know the truth about its effects are in either denial, incapable of rational thinking anymore, or worst will do it on purpose to create chaos.

Reactions: Sinera

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
And all just for greed in the end perhaps. Is very frightening indeed, specially since the ones in charge and pushing for its implementation and that know the truth about its effects are in either denial, incapable of rational thinking anymore, or worst will do it on purpose to create chaos.
Create chaos, or just pursue the agenda to create dull, dumb, non-cogent, non-aware humanity - drone bees in a drone hive for a drone Queen.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I signed it. My profession is "Intuitive". Unfortunately, the form is rigged for "Qualifications", as if those type of qualifications mean everything. For Titles, I put "Mrs". For Field of Academic Study, I put "The meek shall inherit the Earth".

Part of busting the 5G paradigm, is for people to realise what has been rigged up, such as that academic qualifications are the only thing that validate you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)