Interesting Meditative Experience (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I wasn't sure exactly where to put this post, but thought this would be appropriate! So yesterday during a meditative session, I had an interesting experience I wanted to share just in case anyone else has experienced something similar. I'd gone through my usual "intention affirmation" and was meditating quietly when I started to try and expand my consciousness as I often do. I do this by setting my intention to share "Love" with All-That-Is and imagine myself as pure energy, similar to a "fuzzy bubble". I don't think this has happened to me before, but my awareness actually felt as if my physical body was somehow distancing itself from me. I could still FEEL it and knew I was a part of me, but I actually felt almost body-less, as if I was not only the body, but BEYOND it as well.

It was really an interesting feeling that lasted for 10 or 15 minutes (my best estimate of time). I was able to open my eyes and the feeling still remained--very strange, as I felt almost as an observer who was somehow looking through the "windows" of my eyes.

On a not-so-related note (but still part of my ongoing "awareness expansion" process), I woke from a terrible dream this morning in which I was engaged in some protective activities, apparently helping keep a community safe from a number of armed and violent combatants. I was patrolling in a vehicle and shot through the windshield into my chest/throat area. I knew instantly that it was a fatal wound, but when I awoke, I immediately felt that I should accept and "integrate" whatever aspect had just been "killed" (and expressed my intent to do so). It's strange, but I'm feeling increasingly conscious of MANY aspects that seem to be making their presence known and are seemingly quite uncomfortable with the physicality of my body. This is manifesting primarily in my awareness of breathing--where I sometimes feel as if my lungs aren't quite big enough to bring in all the oxygen I need! O_o

I know this is all just a part of the energy integration process, but geez...I can't wait until this weirdness is finally over and things settle down!

:)<:)s:p

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks for sharing SG! I've had it occur on many occasions, but it sure can be a unique experience and difficult to put into words. I loved how you expressed the experience.

What I find myself reminded of is one time about a decade ago, I was in a group mantra session, saying my mantra along with everyone else, and I felt my heart start to vibrate/pound more heavily, but not in the sense of a physical concern, but more energetic. At the time I felt I was about to project out of body and have an OBE. I can't recall now why I didn't, but it's certainly possible my focus on that blocked/stopped the projection from happening, as that is how we can end up interring with the process when we begin to focus on the sensations occurring.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Getting into the 'observer mode/consciousness' is certainly one of the best achievements possible by meditation practice. It is literally about reaching the 'expanded' consciousness state. If you take this state or feeling into your normal / waking state afterwards it is also a very good development.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Very interesting post. Please keep us posted on your meditations. :)

Reactions: Alain and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It sounds like you were experience some form of at-oneness with the greatness beyond your physical self<3

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I knew instantly that it was a fatal wound, but when I awoke, I immediately felt that I should accept and "integrate" whatever aspect had just been "killed"
You were doing defensive operations. Perhaps you were instructed to get rid of some defensive habits you have? Most people have them.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
You were doing defensive operations. Perhaps you were instructed to get rid of some defensive habits you have? Most people have them.
Perhaps, but I'm pretty sure my "integration" was the main purpose. I've become aware of this issue a number of times over the past few years, and these situations have seemed to become fewer and fewer lately. Interestingly enough, the accompanying "breath" issues have diminished as well. It feels very much as if I've reached a relatively balanced point. It's been quite a nice change!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)