Interesting interview with Robert Stanley. Is everyone here a soul? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

What exactly is the matrix simulation we are currently experiencing? Is everyone here a soul, or are some people projections of the matrix program? Join us tonight Live with Robert Stanley http://www.unicusmagazine.com If we are a soul experiencing a simulation... how did we get here and how do we get out?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Pod, I viewed this video on YT (whole 2 hours and 12 minutes of it). I have had some interaction with Robert Stanley in the past (by email); he is correct when he states in the video that he takes the time to answer emails. I was quite frustrated with the interviewer (Rex Bear). He didn't seem to be on the page with Unicus (Robert) though he said he was. He was all about persona, but I saw him drop that completely by the end when the import of what Unicus was saying and repeating actually filtered through.

I think to fully understand the import of what Unicus is saying and emphasizing throughout this entire interview it is necessary to know a bit about him, his contact experiences, etc, and also about the writings of Wes Penre who has laid out a whole body of work in the WPP (Wes Penre Papers) and some other new eBooks and articles he has posted.

The best part of the interview for me was when Rex Bear finally realised that words that Unicus was saying were not playing in jest, and he let his mask slip to one of innocence and wonderment.

Thanks for posting, Pod.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I think to fully understand the import of what Unicus is saying and emphasizing throughout this entire interview it is necessary to know a bit about him, his contact experiences, et
I actually went back to a previous interview he did (without the 'men in black glasses') to gain some insight into this man and his experiences. Then I settled down to listen to the posted interview.......fell asleep!

So I am behind you Melt! I ask you to elaborate a little on what he said please. Not all of us have your commanding intellect and right now I am more interested in saving the potato crop which is infested with wire worms. THEY are not disturbed by the magnetic dances of late. :mad:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Well, Robert Stanley started reading the Wes Penre Papers in 2014, after he had many actual experiences of his own which are documented on his website, mainly about Malibu, California where he grew up, some megalithic evidence he found from the First People in that area (Chumash), and his take on a lot of UFO movement and sightings in the Malibu area over the coast and to and from the sea. He says there are active Annunaki (read EN.KI/Lucifer) undersea UFO bases there.

I haven't had time to read much of Robert's (goes by the name of Unicus, now) writings, so saving that for a rainy day. Also, he mentions in the video links to a series of free eBooks on his website called The Divine Secret Garden, which I haven't had time to find yet. I may need to replay the video and pause it where he mentions the URL. His website is www.unicusmagazine.com Unicus didn't so much collaborate with Wes Penre (all Wes's work is his own original research and insights) but he did interview him by email which is then transcribed on Unicus' website. Wes Penre has a policy of not giving live interviews (that may change as things progress towards the Singularity). But I printed it all out, and I thought it was definitely worth the read. Unicus's collection of noteworthy writing in his Library section (http://www.unicusmagazine.com/THE_WHOLE_TRUTH.htm) could keep one very busy.

Basically, Unicus is at the stage in his own journey that he will be exiting the Death Trap (which is that concept that an ET-manufactured grid and ET implants for amnesia etc enclose not only the physical 3D but many other astral planes/dimensions/densities. It means that the Afterlife as discussed in Dr Newton's books, and I would say much information coming up in Dolores Cannon's books, do not push out beyond the deception and entrapment, because all those planes are part of the manufactured copy of the Spiritual universe, that is a nested fractal that contains everything we have in our field of awareness that is made up of atoms (or any of the sub-particles) and only thoughts themselves which are not made up of atoms can get outside of this fractalised simulation (copy) of the universe. The real Spiritual universe, according to the WPP, exists in the KHAA or VOID, outside of everything we know here.

In the interview, Unicus is saying that the only way to exit the Trap (concept has been around for a long time, reincarnation trap, etc) is through a death transition, but a focus on getting out through holes in the grid which is somewhat dissolved because of cosmic vibration / timing in the cycle / etc. So Wes is saying the Earth human souls who are bound here either incarnate or discarnate are being manoeuvred by complicated, devious means towards a Singularity, which is basically Transhumanism. And the work of Wes just on this topic alone printed out at 454 pages, so a massive amount of data one this one, key topic.

As usual, one has to check in with what one's own inner being and heart is telling them. I have nervously been watching the progression towards Transhumanism in people young and old all around me, but especially the young are being targeted. Wes Penre's work does point out and clarify perhaps a lot of information that has been plastered all over the internet in disconnected dribs and drabs, that is really disinformation. What has been dished up and put together for our consumption as we come of age at the end of this Age, and is really ongoing for decades and probably centuries more, is a staggering comedy/tragedy interwoven in time beyond time. It takes some unravelling, for sure.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I should say that both Unicus and Wes Penre make definitive statements that suicide is not an option, even though the souls will only leave at the moment of their death. I suppose some readers may think that that is a quick way out, if they totally go with all this, but of course, any spiritual work and development is never an easy option.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you so much for that Melt. Like you I am saving it for a rainy day.

The only issue for me is that seeing this reincarnational trap is still about being stuck n the victim/tyrant paradigm which is ego based. When one moves into soul life, there is no trap, no victims, no tyrants. Perhaps that is when we graduate and can leave naturally.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
And another point if you read WPP carefully, is that the tyrant in this game (Annunaki break-away being) is not a Creator or co-creator, and does not have DNA from the creative source (Void). In fact, his whole work is copying the creation of others, and maybe not so well done, either. So if you stay heart-centred, and living and enjoying your own unique creativity (could be the garden, eh, Pod?) this is no doubt one way to go beyond.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
For anyone interested in following up this material (that was mentioned in the posted video) I found the website, it is
www.The DivineSecretGarden.com and the author's name is John V. Panella. I am yet to read any of these, so now just sharing the link.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
In fact, his whole work is copying the creation of others, and maybe not so well done, either
Just reading about growing water lilies indoors! That is something for the many people stuck in flats and cannot have a pond!

Anyway, when I am in my soul energy, I just "LOVE" playing here on Earth. It is definitely a rich playground that I choose to be in. So I am wondering if much of this stuff is just ego based programmes playing out. We all get to experience the victim/tyrant programme in a different way. I did husbands and government. He is doing Annunaki and Archons. See what I mean? Same programme, different players. We all seek freedom. So we set about healing and then we find, to our great joy, that we were really free all the time. We just pretended we were imprisoned for the experience of it.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Just reading about growing water lilies indoors! That is something for the many people stuck in flats and cannot have a pond!

Anyway, when I am in my soul energy, I just "LOVE" playing here on Earth. It is definitely a rich playground that I choose to be in. So I am wondering if much of this stuff is just ego based programmes playing out. We all get to experience the victim/tyrant programme in a different way. I did husbands and government. He is doing Annunaki and Archons. See what I mean? Same programme, different players. We all seek freedom. So we set about healing and then we find, to our great joy, that we were really free all the time. We just pretended we were imprisoned for the experience of it.
You truly might be onto something, there!

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Well, Robert Stanley started reading the Wes Penre Papers in 2014, after he had many actual experiences of his own which are documented on his website, mainly about Malibu, California where he grew up, some megalithic evidence he found from the First People in that area (Chumash), and his take on a lot of UFO movement and sightings in the Malibu area over the coast and to and from the sea. He says there are active Annunaki (read EN.KI/Lucifer) undersea UFO bases there.
I used to not mind listening to Robert, and even have one of his books that I bought a few years ago, but lately he's lost me with his claim about meeting his father Enki.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I used to not mind listening to Robert, and even have one of his books that I bought a few years ago, but lately he's lost me with his claim about meeting his father Enki.
Hallo Lorna, How lovely to see you.

I have just been listening to Echkart Tolle whilst I do some ironing. The difference in energies is notable. Robert Stanley feels trapped on Earth, he is a prisoner. But that is only his truth.

The Enki issue is not really of interest to me either. His adventures are more psychic than spiritual if you know what I mean. His meeting with Enki has come to define him, which is a pity.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Thanks Pod. It's good to drop in and find some thought provoking posts such as this one.

His adventures are more psychic than spiritual if you know what I mean. His meeting with Enki has come to define him, which is a pity.
They are also his BELIEFS about his experiences. Which may indeed bypasses any 'psychic' truth there may have been.

Quoting Wes Penre, or any other person, and recycling the same information with newer spins does nothing for advancing the truth. Enki is connected to the Sumerian/Sitchin creation story which is quite young considering Earths much longer history. Many of us who have an 'off planet' or multidimensional interest know that humanity goes much further back than that particular timeline.

I find that some individuals present themselves to the world in ways that are very plausible at first, and then the thread of misdirection shows itself,especially in our increasingly transparent times.

We are in a time of grace, and the victim mentality is dismantling rapidly as we shift into sovereign unified conscious beings. But then again, the choice remains as always that allows us to choose to experience whatever realities we BELIEVE in.

Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.”
Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
And another point if you read WPP carefully, is that the tyrant in this game (Annunaki break-away being) is not a Creator or co-creator, and does not have DNA from the creative source (Void). In fact, his whole work is copying the creation of others, and maybe not so well done, either. So if you stay heart-centred, and living and enjoying your own unique creativity (could be the garden, eh, Pod?) this is no doubt one way to go beyond.
This brings to mind something I heard in a video lately (from either a channeling or a QHHT session) that Source/All That Is has two opposing "poles" as it were. I can't recall the exact wording, but it was something like this: Light can be viewed as the portion of void in which ALL potentials and EVERYTHING is contained. Darkness can be seen as the portion of void in which NO potentials and NOTHING exists.

I suppose then that our experiences must be roughly in the "tidal" area in between the two, where the yin-yang pushes and pulls us hither and yon...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This brings to mind something I heard in a video lately (from either a channeling or a QHHT session) that Source/All That Is has two opposing "poles" as it were. I can't recall the exact wording, but it was something like this: Light can be viewed as the portion of void in which ALL potentials and EVERYTHING is contained. Darkness can be seen as the portion of void in which NO potentials and NOTHING exists.

I suppose then that our experiences must be roughly in the "tidal" area in between the two, where the yin-yang pushes and pulls us hither and yon...
I'm not sure about that, SG. I think the Light and Dark is part of the construct, the all-encompassing world of polarity (as you say, yin-yang), poles apart, but part of one same construct. The Void on the other hand, is beyond duality, beyond the astral, beyond dimensions as we know them. It is there that the potentials of everything already exist (including that someone could copy and simulate and nest in a fractal a copy of an entire universe). I don't know this, as it's like the egg yolk trying to look beyond the walls of the egg, but I think the Void is not a place of cold, hard darkness, such as we perceive Outer Space to be (for example). I think this perception is purely a limited perspective as our antennae of perception are limited. I think the Void will turn out to be a place of vibrant, colourful, joyous creation.

I think your point about push/pull is very correct inside our universe, as pulsation (pushing/pulling) is the modus operandi of this universe (and the ancient Tibetans were well aware of this, since they invented Tibetan Pulsing!)

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I'm not sure about that, SG
I can tell you SG that the polarity is NOT Source though SOURCE breaks down into polarity for experience. Our egoic shield is made up of polarised dynamics for us to experience. Victim/Tyrant being the most prevalent. Also Abundance/Loss, Arrogance/Insecurity, Love/Fear, Chaos/Order. There are about 7 dynamics (you will probably find them all in Shakespeare's plays)

Here on Earth we now have an opportunity to move out of polarised reality and experience the eternal NOW. That is when your egoic shield is finally dissolved, there is no more polarity. LIFE simply IS.

yinyang.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Here on Earth we now have an opportunity to move out of polarised reality and experience the eternal NOW. That is when your egoic shield is finally dissolved, there is no more polarity. LIFE simply IS.

View attachment 2799
Quoting Eckhart Tolle again, I see:-D
Perhaps I will feel the urge to do so soon, after I finish reading the 'Power of Now', although I've found the concepts in the book so intriguing that I have certainly mentioned my interpretation of them once or twice already.
I guess the tidal zone between the push and the pull could be seen as the area where 'the Now' resides. I'll ponder that one a while<:)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I can tell you SG that the polarity is NOT Source though SOURCE breaks down into polarity for experience.
Polarity or non-polarity...is not ALL Source? o:)

I guess the tidal zone between the push and the pull could be seen as the area where 'the Now' resides. I'll ponder that one a while:)
I LOVE to ponder! :D

Or maybe the entire thing (all of the yin-yang) is "The Now". And perhaps our little tiny point of human conscious rests somewhere on the tidal zone--and that's what we perceive to be "The Now" (in linear, human fashion, of course). That definitely helps me better understand the concept that "all is occurring in the Now". O.o:D

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Polarity or non-polarity...is not ALL Source? o:)

I LOVE to ponder! :D

Or maybe the entire thing (all of the yin-yang) is "The Now". And perhaps our little tiny point of human conscious rests somewhere on the tidal zone--and that's what we perceive to be "The Now" (in linear, human fashion, of course). That definitely helps me better understand the concept that "all is occurring in the Now". O.o:D
Ah, a fellow ponderer:-D
Yeah but it is like a carrot isn't it? There is the green bit and the orange bit. It is all carrot but we only eat the orange bit!
Or the elephant being felt by five blind folks, each with their own 'piece' of elephant in their hand, describing how the elephant is long and rope like at the tail, massive with horny skin at the belly, soft and pliable at the ear, long, muscular and with a soft edged hole in it at the trunk and rough and solid at the feet... we each have our own slice of source to ponder:D

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Quoting Eckhart Tolle again, I see
Not quoting Tolle actually. I live in the Now a lot of the time, not all of it, because I am still processing my ego. It was reading "The Power of Now" that allowed me to understand what I was experiencing. I listen to Eckart Tolle and Lucia Rene. Lucia gives the best description of enlightenment as "Living permanently in the Universal Mind"

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The perfect thing about the symbol is that it shows a little bit of positivity in the negativity, and a little bit of negativity in the positivity. In other words, no one side is the totality. I would also like to say that if there was a tidal zone, there would be a blurred line running through the diagrammatic depiction of it. There is no tidal zone, for the simple reason that light dispels dark completely. Complete light dispels dark. I know you can bring forward the concept of dawn and dusk, but they only exist because we are on a rotating sphere - alright - oblate spheroid - which is completing a slow dance in the heavenly machinations, therefore creating the illusion of dawn and dusk. But the minute the light goes on, a lot of things are going to freeze in the headlights of its brilliance.

With the yin/yang symbol, you just can't perfect it's untouchable, brilliant, white, and it's deepest, darkest, dark. Lovely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)