InnerLight : Wave Tree of Self Awareness (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
B9834726-04C9-4282-A5AB-9E3B3F7F02EC.jpeg

I am releasing the message of my latest artwork. I have been working on it during the two last weeks, or approximately, but this one went pretty faster than some others because it is my soul blueprint and my planet. The spine below is from where all the light codes in my Six Pointed Star planet, flow. It is a planet of pyramids and all the light souls belong to this type of planets. Mine is out of earth solar system. For now I have The Blue Planet as a name and the Six Pointed Stars as a frequency from its sacred geometry shapes.
I hope you like this one because it is highly vibrational ! If you try to see it’s freairncy with a pendulum it will for sure blow your mind !

June 23,2019

There’s a subtle dynamic in the light, in an around it! Actually, all that comes to life crosses the Dynamic of the Light. What life is made of, sounds more physical for the human first awareness; Light is Consciousness made of movement, codes and particles working in a balanced way, because the highest levels of awareness cannot divide in disharmony.
All shapes, particles and codes forming the Light, are the most empowering elements, when it comes to fully understand the subtle dynamic of consciousness. As you enter this place, you will need to fully integrate this high level of awareness, that nothing but the Light had always preexisted to life. Even The Chaos is made of it. Darkness exists in the not-knowing, the unseen, the veils of the Chaos.
The more you integrate the Light as a subtle dynamic, the more you become able to cross those strange lands as it is given to you.
Thusly, you integrate the hidden knowledge of all things. This is the inner matter of the dynamic that lays within what is called Light.
In the memory of the Universe, there is only Light, which is Consciousness in many degrees.
The higher you go with-in The Light, the higher your consciousness becomes, and so your awareness !
© 2019Henda Zaghouani. All rights reserved
86D0A70D-B763-4110-BA8D-B6E9DEFF3348.jpeg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Dynamic is the word that comes to mind.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Henda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It looks like it has structures in place to let light flow.
I'm also intrigued by the runes or figures.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Henda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)