Inheritance is Protein-Based, not DNA Based (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Based on new scientific research it has been found that inherited traits are passed on by prions, with some dating back hundreds of millions of years, not through DNA. Conscious memories are 'stored' in prions which can be airborne and transmitted human-to-human. This new understanding fits more into our concepts of karma and reincarnation.

prions transients.jpg
Microscopic "holes" are characteristic in prion-affected tissue sections, causing the tissue to develop a "spongy" architecture.

So we have been lead to believe that our DNA and genes determine our traits and biological destiny, but it's not, it's proteins. Prions, intrinsically disordered proteins, can pass heritable traits from cell to cell by their structure instead of by DNA. These prions -and the traits they confer- can be inherited in humans with some being conserved for over hundreds of millions of years.

Prions respond to environmental change, and biological-evolutionary flexibility. Proteins can change their shape when they encounter new environmental conditions (external or internal) — when they do, they change their function and can become infectious prions.

We all have inherited prion-based traits and memories of our ancestors’ responses to environmental changes. Our individual exposures can trigger a truly ancient memory based response, such as one first developed by our great grandfather as an example.

I wonder if this should be considered as more 'secrets being revealed' as our understandings of science change.

Sources:
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-10/wifb-rtm100416.php (October 6)
http://www.cell.com/cell/abstract/S0092-8674(16)31250-8 (October 6)
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1140346/pg1

S

sofi

Glad you liked my article. :) ...Would love to talk more about the implications of this research.

Reactions: Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I only know prions from the etiological research on the complex pathology of BSE / Creutzfeld-Jakob / mad cow disease. Prions are seen as 'misfolded proteins' wreaking havoc in the brain, making it a kind of sponge, that's why it's also called spongiforme enzephalopathy.

So it's NOT pathological at all or only in certain circumstances for humans/cows? What does the research then say about the cause of the disease? It's like with many bacteria that become only pathological in certain cirumstances (immune deficiency, cell tissue environmental issues)?

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Glad you liked my article.
Thanks for bringing up the discussion over on ATS, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed it. I browser the front page there now and again to see what the community are considering important.

I just about formed it into an article for transients.info but didn't have the time back then — it's an important topic!

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So it's NOT pathological at all or only in certain circumstances for humans/cows? What does the research then say about the cause of the disease? It's like with many bacteria that become only pathological in certain cirumstances (immune deficiency, cell tissue environmental issues)?
My understanding of the research above (there is a lot there to go through and I found it fascinating) is that in general, the existence of various prions appears to make available various methods for an organism to expand its repertoire of adaptability, but this process can cause also disease when the host/prion interaction is not adaptable. Also, the material that the prion makes available to its host can also be heritable, offering an alternate method of heredity to that of the standardly taught model.

Reactions: Sinera and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Also, the material that the prion makes available to its host can also be heritable, offering an alternate method of heredity to that of the standardly taught model.
This is important to understand for healing purposes!

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)