Increasing Efforts To Exit Timeline #33 And Enter #42 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

Increasing Efforts To Exit Timeline #33 And Enter #42
We continue to give guidance on the movements of the timelines because these few weeks are so critical that everything can loosen and fall away, while there is a little tuning with timeline # 42. Although seen from a human point of view, the fact that we have a few months before they finish separating. After that it will be very difficult to move from one timeline to another. From the point of view of those who assist us we are in a flashing start seeing a greater separation than other realities where we exist. As we have said in previous articles, there is a physical separation at the moment, where some go one...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
In the radio series and the first novel, a group of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings demand to learn the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything from the supercomputer, Deep Thought, specially built for this purpose. It takes Deep Thought 7½ million years to compute and check the answer, which turns out to be 42.

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
In the radio series and the first novel, a group of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings demand to learn the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything from the supercomputer, Deep Thought, specially built for this
purpose. It takes Deep Thought 7½ million years to compute and check the answer, which turns out to be 42.
I've been looking forward to a lovely meal at that "restaurant at the end...." :)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Timelines have numbers? Okay. I'm curious. How does he know this, is he a channeller or how does he get the information on the supposed numbers?
Good point Sinera.......I figured he just chose it as it far enough away from 33. Anybody know the answer to this?

Reactions: Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Good point Sinera.......I figured he just chose it as it far enough away from 33. Anybody know the answer to this?
33 and 333 are my fav numbers. I'll stay on timeline #33 then in spite of the trouble that I might remain in then. #42 doesn't resonnate with me anyway. It's not even an odd number. No 3s, 6s or 9s . Nah. Not good.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I too wonder where the numbers came from?
Even if I find the numbers a mystery, I find lots of ideas that resonate in Topi's articles. He gives me much to play with that settles in its own way as I read:D

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
FYI: Topi conducts self QHHT sessions with his Higher Self (HS) to obtain all of his information.
As for the timelines 33 and 42 - you have to start from the beginning of Topi articles years ago to understand where that came from.
And yes, "up there" (between the Source/Purple Grid and the HS "dimension") on a "big white screen" there is a display of timelines endlessly moving, merging, disappearing. They are numbered for tracking purposes. I saw this in my QHHT session (not the numbers on the timelines though, I wasn't there long enough, haha).

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
And yes, "up there" (between the Source/Purple Grid and the HS "dimension") on a "big white screen" there is a display of timelines endlessly moving, merging, disappearing. They are numbered for tracking purposes.
And yes, "up there" (between the Source/Purple Grid and the HS "dimension") on a "big white screen" there is a display of timelines endlessly moving, merging, disappearing. They are numbered for tracking purposes.
Thank you for that Kevin C. That helps a lot,

Reactions: Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)