Incoming message from my guides (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
(Incoming message for all of you, I'm just going to roll with this one.)

Be at peace my friends, this challenge will not last forever and you have all been prepared to meet it. You already have your skill sets that you need, listen to your higher self, prepare, do not panic.

People who have agreed to help after the virus will survive, people who are ready to move on will move on. This is all by their agreement, that does not mean there will not be sadness, we will miss people who have passed on but will meet them again later. If you need to weep, do so and move on, you will have your work to do. Instructions will come when it's time.

At the right time you will get the urge to help people, console them, and bring them together. You will start in your own neighborhoods. Identify people who have skills, and people who need something done, bring them together. Calm people and allow them to feel the peace which you can spread.

Some people will have practical skills that they can use to build things, repair things, or just knowledge to spread. Be free with your help, this spreads the positive energy. Gold "anchor points" are being sent as we speak and they will be activated to spread the higher frequencies. They will anchor in place to help all people to raise their frequency. In your mind's eye you might see them as little golden sparks floating around, but you can feel they have purpose and direction. They are not totally intelligent, but are semi-intelligent and are guided mainly by the race you call fairies.

The Disney fairy spreading gold sparks of love is based on a true race of beings. The fairy race comes in many sizes from 10" to 5 ft tall. But they can change their appearance too and thus change their apparent size so as not to startle people who might see them.

Fear generated by misinformation is now your greatest enemy. Let it roll past you, do not hang onto it. Fear is incompatible with the love and life energy forces, it will not stick to you. Let it be so.

We are always watching and monitoring things. You are loved, you are cherished, we want you to succeed, but you must do part of the work also.

Namaste.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Gold "anchor points" are being sent as we speak and they will be activated to spread the higher frequencies. They will anchor in place to help all people to raise their frequency. In your mind's eye you might see them as little golden sparks floating around, but you can feel they have purpose and direction. They are not totally intelligent, but are semi-intelligent and are guided mainly by the race you call fairies.
since some years I have seen these Fire sparks floating around. Especially at dusk you can see them well although they aren't always present.
Lately I have noticed them at unexpected moment. I just acknowledge their presence as "believing is seeing".

You are loved, you are cherished, we want you to succeed, but you must do part of the work also.
I get the "we are with you" message a lot. the part on what the work means is a lot more fuzzy :)| :)
I think part of the work is sometimes also asking for help to resolve some issues you have. Allowing things to happen and not fight them.

Reactions: mcassidyspencer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is great Therium. Ties in a bit with what I have been sensing, that I have everything I need to survive this!

Thanks

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
the part on what the work means is a lot more fuzzy
People must try to vote for politicians that will help them, not use them and throw them away. I know the choices are extremely limited, but each individual must do their own research on every politician and make their own decisions.

People must also learn to stop listening to fake news, and just learn to stay calm no matter what happens. Panic and worry actually strains your immune system.

Love and light to all.

Reactions: mcassidyspencer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)