In the Shadow of Eclipses (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
janne submitted a new article
We are still in the shadow of eclipses, meaning anything can happen and probably will. This is a state that the author Robert Anton Wilson called “Chapel Perilous” which is pretty much what it is, as there can be great enlightenment, but also some massive shocks to our systems that jolt us out of our comfort zones big time.

For myself and close family I could write a book about this last few weeks leading up to the eclipse and during it, also world events around it.

I am just now coming out of the shock aspect of it all, and finding myself again, but I do feel a bit like “Beaker” of Sesame St at the moment.

I mentioned that Mars was opposite to the Sun almost on the eclipse, which was very fiery as it turned out – accidents and fires in the world, and since then the hottest...
Continue reading the article in full.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
On the money, as usual.

Reactions: Janne

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Oh ya. I know all about the disaster aspect. My boat is old and in need of replacing. Anyway, I was in a hurry to launch it last teusday and didn't install the plug correctly. An operation I have done a million times. Long story short as I went out unbeknownst to me the boat started to fill with water. As I was trying to get to shore,Thankfully I wasn't far. The boat decided to capsize. All I could do was dive out of the boat. The floatation in the boat kept it from sinking and it lay upside down in the water. I lost most of my tackle as well as my cell phone and wallet.I hung on to the side as I kicked it to shore. God was with me. A) I didn't get tangled in the boat and drown. and B) Someone came by and rescued me as I was thinking I might have to spend the night soaking wet sitting on a rock. C) Me and a friend recovered the boat the next morning got it home on a trailer and we took apart the motor to get the water out of it. Lo and behold the motor started all I need do is change the oil and I'm good to go. As for the boat? one console and the glass windshield got destroyed but I can still use it for the rest of the summer. I need to replace it tho. What a week at camp. THX ECLIPSES!!!!

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Oh ya. I know all about the disaster aspect. My boat is old and in need of replacing. Anyway, I was in a hurry to launch it last teusday and didn't install the plug correctly. An operation I have done a million times. Long story short as I went out unbeknownst to me the boat started to fill with water. As I was trying to get to shore,Thankfully I wasn't far. The boat decided to capsize. All I could do was dive out of the boat. The floatation in the boat kept it from sinking and it lay upside down in the water. I lost most of my tackle as well as my cell phone and wallet.I hung on to the side as I kicked it to shore. God was with me. A) I didn't get tangled in the boat and drown. and B) Someone came by and rescued me as I was thinking I might have to spend the night soaking wet sitting on a rock. C) Me and a friend recovered the boat the next morning got it home on a trailer and we took apart the motor to get the water out of it. Lo and behold the motor started all I need do is change the oil and I'm good to go. As for the boat? one console and the glass windshield got destroyed but I can still use it for the rest of the summer. I need to replace it tho. What a week at camp. THX ECLIPSES!!!!
THAT'S what I'm talking bout ! So pleased you are OK Pucksterguy... What an eclipse adventure.

I wont start on mine but there was a near death - animal not person, AND a broken tooth for me, car accident for my daughter( shes ok) and not her fault, but written off car.
My tooth had to be drilled and fixed ( dont like that) AND there had been a person's near death close to family two weeks before, near the first eclipse mid July.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
PG, I'll tell you one person who was counting their lucky stars: the fish!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I admire people who know how to do things. You knew what to do when the boat flipped and then how to fix the motor.

A trusted friend wrote that many people are having circumstances arise where they can stay or go on. I'm sure I speak for us all when I say we are very glad that you are still here.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
A trusted friend wrote that many people are having circumstances arise where they can stay or go on. I'm sure I speak for us all when I say we are very glad that you are still here.
I'm thinking this is a watershed moment planned long ago. Do I stay or should I go now? I'm guessing God and my higher self decided it's best I stick around lucky me/us....

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
There has just been a 7. 00 EQ in Lombok Bali, and many have died. Last week there was a preshock of 6 4 when people died also. Some of my friends were there and got out safely.
I always advise clients/friends not to visit Bali or other EQ prone areas when there are eclipses as they almost always bring a huge EQ or/and Tsunami or volcanic eruption there, or somewhere else in the world. NZ where I am is not so safe either at present.

The solar eclipse in Leo coming is on the 11th and the moon will be Perigee which means its closest to the earth so this one is a very strong eclipse globally especially for world politics, and weather, but of course its in effect already as this factor of being in the shadow of eclipses is very strong.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
That's how a beloved pet felt in my house Linda at the eclipse being an Aquarian, and almost died, and now living on borrowed time, so its not just people!. ( Aquarian lunar eclipse). Also my daughter is lucky to not have an injury or worse after her eclipse car accident, plus the close family member who almost died when the eclipses began 6 weeks ago, with his life still hanging in the balance.

The 8th to the 12th Aug is the key time for people who are still deciding to go or stay ...

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I notice though, that when the environment is less dense or less negative, the rain lessens in intensity and becomes like more uniform and gentle. So strange really.
This is quite interesting and made me think about the rain dances that our ancestors had (some tribes still do) trying to attract rain.

Reactions: Anaeika

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I recall Jane Rberts in the Seth material saying that our emotions create the weather. That was before HARPP though.

Be well and be safe people.

Reactions: Anaeika and Carl

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
In dreams, I see these events having real personalities. Undines is the general classification.
That storm in the video above must have been a powerful, rather angry, beautiful being!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The 8th to the 12th Aug is the key time for people who are still deciding to go or stay ...
Is that related to the perseid meteors?
Do astrologers include meteors in forecasts?
They are certainly amazing heavenly bodies that I know have a great effect on me. I'm guessing I'm not the only one;):D

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I most certainly hope not, Janne. She experienced several quakes but nothing major. Sending prayers...
They don't bother me as a rule as I grew up with them Puckersguy in a coastal town at the top of the South Island. Then I moved to Aust so lived there for most of my life.
Being back in ChCh is not too bad as there wont be any more huge ones here. The Kaikoura one north of ChCh was the biggest I have been in - was in Nelson area then and it was much worse there than people felt here in ChCh. Impossible to stand up in that one, and it must have lasted a minute at least. The Island rose about 3 metres apparently and I know the sea bed did in Kaikoura. That was exactly on a Supermoon full moon.( Perigee, moon closest to the earth)

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Is that related to the perseid meteors?
Do astrologers include meteors in forecasts?
They are certainly amazing heavenly bodies that I know have a great effect on me. I'm guessing I'm not the only one;):D
I am sure they have an effect Lila especially on sensitives, but they are not in my Ephemeris so I dont use them. There is astronomy and there is astrology. I studied astrology 45 years ago and have a diploma in that, although self taught first.
I have enough to write about with planets, asteroids and lunations/ eclipses. I have never seen meteors mentioned in even the oldest Text books and some astrologers still dont use the outer planets.

The above article mentioned the solar eclipse in Leo on the 11th and it's effect and also refers to a planet changing direction on the 8th. I have written more about that on my FB astrology page Neptunesmagic if you are interested. It may yet get posted on here.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for answering, Janne.
I guess I think of you as my go-to person for such questions just now. Thank you for being accessible for such ponderings!<3
I'll have a look at that info on the 8-11 as that time period is definitely coming up in my life as worth looking into. Something's nudging me to do soo_O

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Meteor disruptors, or maybe disruptor meteors...
One of those might be a good name for a band, lol!

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Thanks for answering, Janne.
I guess I think of you as my go-to person for such questions just now. Thank you for being accessible for such ponderings!<3
I'll have a look at that info on the 8-11 as that time period is definitely coming up in my life as worth looking into. Something's nudging me to do soo_O
Eclipses break down impasse situations so good luck with that Lila. They take things our of our hands more often than not.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I now little about astrology but seems we have a "perfect storm" scenario. Many planets going Rx, Most all planets on one side of the sun, eclipse season 3! of them, meteor showers. No wonder I can't sleep as well as weird dreams from both myself and wife. Gee the fun never ends. :):-D:ROFL:<3

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)