In a Nutshell (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I've had a raw experience, very recently, and the question is: do I react with the old patterns, can I hold my frequency higher and change the old way (the victim way?)

Now, what comes foremost in my consciousness, is that the gate to New Earth is narrow - it won't tolerate you bringing in a whole lot of crap with you when you make your move to enter.

So what should I do with these feelings of hurt, victim-hood, shattering my calm?

The issue is: it's happened. People are talking about it. Mud has been thrown. Am I to roll in that mud, wringing my hands, wetting the earth with my hot tears, the injustice of it all?

Here is my response, my New Earth response. How I'm going to deal. How I'm going to keep a high vibration in a low vibration situation.

Put it in a Nutshell.

That's right, you can't just walk away saying: "I'm not thinking those hurt thoughts". That would be suppression. That is the old game. Pushing it down into the subconscious so far that you think it will pop out at the antipodes of wherever you are. Wrong! It will pop right back up, even uglier, for you to deal with, since you reneged on dealing with it at the time. But you don't have to entertain it. You can deal with it, just don't dramatize it.

In a thought bubble, find a little Nutshell. Stuff all of those negative reactions, and the mud-slinging that people have done to deliberately pull you down, into that Nutshell. What? They won't all fit.

Too bad, you only have the thing the size of a Nutshell to throw it all into. Put it in a Nutshell, trim off the edges and throw the rest away. Thank the Nutshell for its service, and throw that away. It's only small. You can lob it far, far away. Then say a few clearing affirmations. A good one from ACIM is:

You are perfect, immortal sister/(brother) spirit, whole and innocent. All is forgiven and released.​

You might need to say that 20 times. Or 50 times. It works.

walnut shell.jpg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Uh-oh - mud has been slung, has it? That's a tough one. Even if it does not feel like when you are on the receiving end, most people recognize the slingers for what they are. You have created an absence of target, so the slinger will be confused and move on.

The nutshell is a great image - plus it can transform and grow into a magnificent tree.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks to a post that Pucksterguy put up, a vid (see link below) from Joe Pena, with Ron Head and Suzanne Spooner, called Enlighten Me, I was able to nut out a further, deeper layer with this. Yes, I have dealt with my reaction, tried not to suppress it but tried not to engage with it, yes I have seen a pattern, yes, I have found a solution, but as Creator energy said in the QHHT, you have to deal with your feelings, because that is what the human unconscious uses to create their future world (their next set of the hologram reflecting back to you), and the feelings are the main fabric of the old pattern, playing out once again, even if you didn't react as you normally do. So it's not enough to react and do things differently, recognize and do things differently, you have to actually flip the switch on that lever that lets you play that old record of deep, hurt feelings over and over again. And feelings are hard to manage, because they swamp you, they take you back to the foetal position (or whatever, sucking your thumb?) Feelings can make you feel damp, and dismal, and heavy, when you're feeling hurt.

So there's this extra step of just letting peace and calm and joy wash over you, without ignoring the matter, but without escalating it. There has to be an end to feelings of self-pity. Do not re-read the hurtful message(s); do not go on for hours being cringe-worthy and propagating payback and hate.

I know I can do it. I know this is an evolutionary challenge, and I am doing it.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Timely thread for me somehow regarding my new job and some of the people there. Tomorrow I 'dread' the oncoming 2nd day seminar after the first module 3 weeks ago was terrible. The seminar leader is more or less a kind of female 'office hitler'. Terribly inapt to hold a seminar if you ask me, no soft social skills, a completely all-dominant lady, always asking you quick questions and somehow 'provoking' you into certain fast answers. She is also not liked by many in the company. She is actually also the office boss of that subsidiary. They really seem to fear her, that was my impression last time.

Normally and fortunately for me I am in another office of this company (I started on April 1st) nearer to my hometown and so tomorrow have to commute there since she does not do the seminars at my location. The journey is a long time and I need to get up at 4:30 a.m., all of which already stresses me out. Having to bear these woman's antics for that long journey then is almost too much for me tomorrow and I feel like I am gonna explode this time. I mean, really explode and throw it all away instantly and leave the office (and quit).

Yesterday I did run simulations in my mind of how it all could go wrong for me and have bad thoughts about it but also today try to motivate me for the subject matter which is then positive thoughts again, so there is a fight in myself going on right now.

It is still undecided how (well or bad) tomorrow will go but I dread it anyway. Will report back here. Wish me luck.
:confused:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've had some bosses who seemed to thrive on the fear they could instill. When you are not in the middle of it, you can see how messed up they are. Yet, when you need to pay rent and buy groceries, it is another story.

It seems you are in a similar circumstance as HM, in that this is a time to change your own reactions. How about a scenario where the anger attached to her words dissipates - or something like that. I'll stand with you, as I'm sure others will. It is one day and you are done.

• I agree
  • Compassionate
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I've had some bosses who seemed to thrive on the fear they could instill. When you are not in the middle of it, you can see how messed up they are. Yet, when you need to pay rent and buy groceries, it is another story.

It seems you are in a similar circumstance as HM, in that this is a time to change your own reactions. How about a scenario where the anger attached to her words dissipates - or something like that. I'll stand with you, as I'm sure others will. It is one day and you are done.
Thank you for the encouraging words. Yes, I am constantly monitoring my emotional state and mind anyway a lot. But there is still a loss of 'self-control' possible in heated situations. I am not a hotspur really in the first place and normally am calm and introverted. But she is my antipode (she is fast and loud while I am slow and calm) and my situation is in general pretty desperate with a job I don't wanna do and didn't wanna take on (again) in the first place while I also lost the chance for a healer practice room (the 'other' job...) now and other opportunities also were gone. This frustration build-up all might come into play. Speaking metaphorically, there is a subconscious water level boiling slowly up waiting to boil over or 'explode' maybe.

I would never work in this office and quit the job rather than having to put up with her 'energy' every day. For any probably seminar module 3 I will go on sick leave for that day or so, at least that I tell myself, so it will be the last time I go through this hopefully.

Irony has it that I was escaping another job where I had to put up with a disrespectful coach/teamleader like this. It had been for two years so I was hoping I had done my duty to bear it and there was no karma haunting me to get this same thing again. We all need our 'petty tyrants' now and then but enough of this kind is simply enough. Obviously not.

Well, yes, at least it is only one day. I am grateful for that. To quote the great prophet, philosopher and poet G. Gaynor: 'I Will Survive'.
;)

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Hailstones Melt and Sinera - I see some aspect of myself sitting to the side and knitting - just being quiet and calm. The funny thing is that I don't knit - lol.

• Funny

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
The past 3-4 days have seemed more negative to me for some reason and I also had an incident on Saturday. There just seems to be more negativity in the air. I just let the bad emotions go away from me. I have to do this over and over until they are all gone but it does work.

• A hug for you
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The past 3-4 days have seemed more negative to me for some reason and I also had an incident on Saturday. There just seems to be more negativity in the air. I just let the bad emotions go away from me. I have to do this over and over until they are all gone but it does work.
Yes! remembering we are in charge of our own lights, it's a matter of setting the intention each time we get dragged down, and flipping the hourglass until the positivity starts pouring through. Flipping the hourglass is the part that has taken decades to learn, but now it is easy peasy - with plenty of chances for practice!

These foods also fight anxiety:

Dark Chocolate.jpgGreen Tea.jpgNuts in bowl.jpgYoghurt.jpg

• Divine

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
By an unstable frequency taking the edges in it, solving the triggers and it gets stabler

• I agree
Reactions: Linda and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)