Images on fence (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Welcome to the Roundtable. I don't know about those images, but will ping some other folks who might.

When you say stickers, do you mean a small piece of paper or plastic that is stuck to the fence or more like a poster?

Are they facing out to the street, or facing you?

Hailstones Melt Lila Anaeika Pod

• Thank you!
Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Never seen this before. I was thinking some sort of rune? I would need to do some research to see what it is.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I see why you mention yantras. The numbers and a few other details make me go 'hmm' though I'm no expert on these symbols.

• I agree
Reactions: Anaeika

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
The outer shape is that which is involved with the sri yantra.
This is an article that mentions it. In its comment about the outer shape, it says,

"The square at the outside of the yantra represents the world of form, the material world that our senses show us, the illusion of separateness, of well defined edges and boundaries. There are four T-shaped portals, or gateways. They represent our earthly passage from the external and material to the internal and sacred."

Perhaps localize your search within the realm of Hinduism.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
If you figure it out, please come back and share. I do know that the red symbolizes activation. I am also stuck on the numbers and am wondering if it relates to vedic numerology.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I agree with Angela that the outer shape is a yantra, and the second image appears to be a Tibetan mandala, using the yantra, which is a common iconic form on these type of mandalas. They could be images of thangka paintings (Tibetan Buddhist scroll painting). The colours used in thangkas have meanings ascribed. The use of red relates to Amitabha, who in Buddhism is head of the Padma or lotus lineage and is thought to be one of the five transcended Buddhas.

It is said that the use of the colour red transforms the delusion of attachment into the wisdom of discernment. These mandalas painted onto thangkas (silk or cotton scrolls) are used for meditative practices.

Perhaps your neighbour is letting you know that they have a quiet practice, and they have offered a doorway into that realm, where they may have explored riches of consciousness.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
325 x 4 is 1300. That's also food for thought.

"The number 13 is the key to breaking out of the time distortion matrix that keeps us enslaved within our own minds. For it is within our own mind that the world construct originates."

https://1320frequencyshift.com/2015/01/28/lost-in-time-initiation-memories-and-maldek/

"From a galactic perspective the root of the addiction and enslavement to materialism is operation in an erroneous timing frequency, the 12:60 frequency. This artificial man-made grid is superimposed over the harmonic weave of the 13:20 natural grid cycle."

https://1320frequencyshift.com/2017/12/05/2012-2021-beyond-human/

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)