If you could live anywhere in any form (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Big wings that can soar for long distances would be involved. Also, a place with interesting colors and topography, plus lots of magic - sort of like the world in Avatar.

That's just the first idea - I really do like to fly on my own.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I dunno. I could spend a thousand years discovering all the nooks and cranies of this planet. I'd need the ability to fly and breathe under water. Endless conversations with all kinds of folk here. I could go on...
After that Delores Cannon described a multitude of fantastic universes and places to visit and explore. Billions of lifestyles and circumstances. Different foods around the univerese (I'll draw the line at eating insects lol) Rest up on unspoiled wilderness planets and go fishing lol. Like you said in another post, June. The possibilities are endless

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I would dispense with a body, and would need a harmonious environment. Celestial music of the spheres to play at will. Colours to morph and change, just by my thinking about it. A sense of love, commitment, and safety pervades, but enough remains unknown that learning is still a challenge. No more separation or groundhog days. Still need the ability to make mistakes, but am lovingly supported when I do. I get my kicks by being creative, and because I love my family and other beings around me, I don't feel competitive but love their creativity as much as my own. The best attribute of all is that I would no longer be a square peg in a round hole. There would be no holes as such in my universe.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I’m looking forward to having a perfect physical body, but a very light, energetic one where I don’t need to eat or eliminate, but I can if I want to. Earth will be perfect and pure as well, where our homes are in harmony with nature and we can float or fly from place to place effortlessly (or teleport if I’m in a hurry). I want to feel the wind and rain and snow on my face. I’ll spend the rest of my days exploring everywhere and getting to know other selves, all the while sharing it all with my family (including pets). Then, and only when I’m tired enough to leave this world and new body, I’ll bid everyone “adieu”, knowing we’re aways together, and fade into whatever other form I might wish to inhabit next...

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
An Arcturian mothership would be something delightful I'm sure! Or perhaps with some mantis elders. I think their learning environments would be much different to down here. I honestly just want to blob in a warm gooey substance of some kind for a while hahaha

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I would want it to be more peaceful with a caring community, no pollution, and I want to fly. I'm quite sick of earth already. I can only take so much human foolishness before I kasplode. :| And I want to live in a crystal cave near the beach. Not a typical cave, but a manufactured one that looks natural in the landscape and has clear crystals in the roof to let lots of light in. And I cook with natural gas which seems to come from the ground and is unlimited. And there are no winters.

I just want to get rid of my depression. It's awful. I don't like being moody.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)