If I could go anywhere right now, I would go to ________ (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Just a reminder for us all to return to the topic at hand. (:
But this topic is so interesting too!:-))

Okay, okay, another place I'd love to go to is inside a beam of light/an electron/proton/other particle when it is making a switch from being in one place at once to being in more than one place at once, sort of like described here: https://www.npr.org/sections/13.7/2013/01/23/169972487/can-you-be-in-two-places-at-once-lets-find-out

I wonder if it would feel a bit like meeting a future self or remembering a past life?
I wonder if such time events that don't fit our usual way of thinking about such things (meeting a future self or remembering a past life) relate to being able to see a thing in both ways described in double slit experiments (and summarized in the article above); as a particle and as a wave. After all (again, as we are reminded in this article above) it is the observer who changes whether the particle acts as a particle or a wave. In other words, we make that change. Not the light beam/electron/etc. Us.
So intriguing!
Soccer balls that can score 2 goals at once?o_O
So many things to wonder about:cool:

Aren't you glad you asked, Laron?:bag:D

Reactions: Snowmelt and Laron

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
This song was running thru my head this morning as I woke, so, I think, today I'd like to go to Solsbury Hill and from there... home sounds nice...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)