Announcement Ideas for a weekly reoccurring Remote Viewing group activity (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm thinking about organizing a weekly remote viewing activity for us, one that is approachable by as many as possible, and which isn't too time consuming. I'd be happy to share the hosting of the session with anyone else who wants to take turns with me, just like with the remote group healing sessions I run.

I'm thinking of having more than one target, and seven or six days to complete your individual session to identify the targets.

Perhaps three targets? I'm just throwing out ideas here, so nothing is set in stone yet.

First target — An object I can lift (meaning it could be very big, or very small), placed at a certain spot (maybe the same spot each week) near to where I am on a regular basis. I'd give permission for you to also astral project here to look.

Second target — something distant to me, so a well known landmark or location, something familiar to a good amount of people and which has been there a decent amount of time. It doesn't have to be on this planet.

Third target — A future event? This will be the most difficult I think, as it will be a changing scene. The event could be based on something reported on in the main stream media, similar to how the Time-Cross project does it at Farsight, but I'm open to ideas here.

Third target idea 2 — Something in the past,something we may doubt really occurred and we wanted the truth around it... something in history that may not be portrayed the way it has been. (we could do a future event one week and a past event another, alternating?)

I would assign each of these three a code/number, which would be the identifier/target to focus in on.

You only get one answer to each target, this is not something you can keep trying to focus in on and take another go at, but you are always welcome to edit your post if you post what you see well in advance before I reveal anything.

Let me know if you have ideas and what you all think. Based on feedback we can further improve how this will work. RulzMaker87, feel free to suggest anything too!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'd be curious to try this out and suspect that what is done will evolve over time.
Your initial list sounds to me like a good start, with an ability to change target 3 to try out future/past, see what seems to work best or what is most enjoyable.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
We had the 2nd target in our last experiments back in 2016. So I would rather we did the object viewing (target one).

We had this as an experiment once on the Astraldynamics forum where s.o. was putting objects in a corner of his room (always the same spot) and it was really interesting. Once we had a direct hit when s.o. saw a kind of dinosaur or crocodile or somehow reptilian figurine.

In our Doorway Technique experiment we also had a kind of success (well, a near one) recently with Shu-Man recognizing the object I put on that table in the Basic Training Room. (It's a real object in my home, too, btw).

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We had the 2nd target in our last experiments back in 2016. So I would rather we did the object viewing (target one).
Do you mean replace the second target with an object, so having two objects for the three targets? Don't you think it would be better for training/practice, having something different, like what we did in 2016 as it worked well?
recently with Shu-Man recognizing the object I put on that table
I haven't seen any updates on the thread — I didn't see this.

Reactions: Anaeika

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Do you mean replace the second target with an object, so having two objects for the three targets? Don't you think it would be better for training/practice, having something different, like what we did in 2016 as it worked well?
Somehow I misunderstood it maybe. I thought you meant three options and we choose only one of them. That's why I said we did option 2 already and should go for method 1 (viewing a real life physical object).

If you meant that we do all three options at once I would not recommend it. I think the group itself should concentrate altogether on one option/object only during one run. We should not overload in my view. We're all beginners (mostly) after all. That is also why I think we should try the simple way (at least first) and just view an object that s.o. places somewhere. Just my 2 cents.

I haven't seen any updates on the thread — I didn't see this.
Update is only on the other 'original' forum thread (EIC), not here on transients. However, I still must do the revelation post of the object, so it is not entirely or 'officially' disclosed. Will do so next weekend.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks for the input Sinera. The more the better, and I hope we can hear from more people as I also need to know who wants to do this.

Three targets, yes. RulzMaker87 recommended we do 4 a day, that would be 28 in a week... that would be a bit too much I think

We should not overload in my view.
It takes me only minutes to connect to a target. If it was an object, I would have it done within say 5 minutes. I would post my results... all up, 15 minutes perhaps? We of course have to get into the right space of mind, but this is something I have a lot of experience with so setting my self up to receive is fast.

If we only have one a week, that's not a lot of practice, experience and opportunity to provide a single individual.

While this is a group, I don't think we should be thinking of it as a group in the sense of energy and group consciousness, remote viewing needs to be a solo task so other energies don't influence the results, in my very inexperienced opinion, but this is just what I get what focusing in on the situation.

If we also have three different types of targets, that provides variety and additional opportunity to practice. Doing the targets on separate days should mean 3 days out of seven taken up. If a target is a moving scene, then that can take a while, but this is not a professional setting so still shouldn't take too long. I don't recommend doing them at once, one after the other.

The person could also pick one or two, instead of three, of the options provided. They don't have to do all three.
Update is only on the other 'original' forum thread (EIC), not here on transients. However, I still must do the revelation post of the object, so it is not entirely or 'officially' disclosed. Will do so next weekend.
I didn't realize, thanks! I thought the project had died!

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Interesting !
It sure is. Will you be joining in?

Due to time constraints I may just do a psychic remote viewing and not actually work the target CRV style
I'm totally fine seeing people use whatever method and style they wish to achieve the goal; sounds good to me!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am in too, whatever method you choose is good. Keep it simple.

Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm getting closer to launching/beginning this, I'm just trying to put together a video introduction and I'm finding it difficult to get a take I like as I am new to doing video. This is a long time coming...

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
I'm getting closer to launching/beginning this, I'm just trying to put together a video introduction and I'm finding it difficult to get a take I like as I am new to doing video. This is a long time coming...
Don't make yourself crazy. There's lots of video's out there on how to remote view, you could just link one you like as an example, no need to make a new one. :)

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Don't make yourself crazy. There's lots of video's out there on how to remote view, you could just link one you like as an example, no need to make a new one. :)
That's not what the video is about, it's about introducing this activity. (I have no plans to teach remote viewing)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)