I LOVE this new nut & seed butter (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
2B1DD081-1E95-43F6-BDD0-D9939A3B6E90.jpeg

First of all, I want to say that I do not sell this nor am I getting paid for this. I found this new HEALTHY item at my local Costco, and I absolutely LOVE the taste of it. There’s no peanuts, which is good because peanuts can have microscopic fungus on it & could contribute to yeast overgrowth.

This nut and seed butter was created by a concerned mother wanting better nutrition for her childen. It’s full of omega 3’s too.

For those who can’t find it, it is on Amazon.

2B1DD081-1E95-43F6-BDD0-D9939A3B6E90.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks, I'll look for it. Our super HEB is carrying more and more good food. I'm always looking for something new.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hmm, looks like it may be a good one.
Thx for sharing.

Reactions: Anaeika

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I saw this at natural grocers and was almost going to look at it but decided against it.
(To be honest, the name threw me off. It sounded like some fake nut butter blend. Which clearly it is not. Heh.)

But actually, coming to look at your picture, it wouldn't have mattered. I'm allergic to cashews. :(

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Also wanted to add that there is no sugar added. Instead the flavor is enhanced by sea salt, which has minerals too.

Unfortunately my kids do not like it, but they are used to honey peanut butter. Maybe if I add honey they will like it—hoping!!!

Reactions: Lila
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Celtic sea salt is the healthiest salt because it has the highest mineral content.

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)