I am either mentally insane or there is entities with invisible ships on earth.... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

SolarPlex

Rambling Companion
Jan 7, 2017
well, i dont know where to begin lol.i just experienced something really insane and im not sure what to think of it, im not ruling out the possibility that i may be suffering from severe hallucinations, maybe schizophrenia??

i decided to give meditation a try, i began focusing on feeling the energy inside and out of me, i calmed my mind and did not think of anything, when ever a random thought popped in my mind, i simply noticed it and let it go without judging it ( im not sure if thats how you meditate but i could think of no other way to keep my mind still, i think it may be impossible to actually prevent all thoughts from entering your mind, so the best i could think of to do was to just be aware when my mind starts to wonder and then push my focus back into the current moment) after a while of this, boom, my mind seemed to become very still all on its own without me having to do anything, it was pretty nice actually. best way i can explain it, it was as if a calm, soothing silence washed over my mind, i virtually had no worries or desires, i just simply existed....if that makes any sense lol.

if that last bit wasnt crazy enough for you, listen to what happened next. as i relaxed deeper into this silence, i felt like i was spinning, the more attention i gave it, the stronger and faster the spinning felt. after a couple minuets of spinning, my entire body started vibrating, at first i thought it was either a train passing through ( i live like 100 away from the rail road tracks), or one of my neighbors were blasting music with loud bass.....i quickly learned it was neither of the two once the vibrations became so intense that i felt like i was gonna be ripped apart, a loud rumbling noise followed the intense vibrations. i just went with it, i just wanted to see how far all these sensations would go, then, suddenly, everything went calm and quiet, i noticed i felt strange, i looked around and noticed i was floating...yeah i know, insane right? i was just floating there looking at my pwn body, not moving...
when i first realized i was floating, i was completely depressed because i thought i had died....
i was so confused as to the cause of my death and i was angry that i had no warning, i still had things i wanted to do and i felt like i been cheated out of my goals. but the bright side was that death was not as bad as i thought and at least we still existed in some form after death. so i made my mind up that i would wait for someone to discover my dead body so i could follow my body and maybe hear people talk about the cause of my death, and maybe i could even find a way to communicate with someone. so as i waited for someone to find me, i got board, i decided i would try to fly to the moon just to see what it looked like, so i flew through my roof and started flying strait for the moon, how ever, something cought my attention, it was a very large floating structure at about cloud level. it looked like a round disk ship, just like the classic ufo conspiracy.
it was huge, i would say it was about the size of a small city at least, just massive and metallic in color. after seeing this, there was no other option, i had to go inside it, i mean, i was already dead so what is the worse that could happen??? the moment i made up my mind to go inside, i somehow sensed there was entities inside the ship and that they were telling it was ok to come inside, they found my amazment humorous. im not sure how i actually got inside the ship, its like i just imagined what it would be like to be in there, and then poof, i was there. there was 4 entities i seen once inside.the room i was in was solid white with roundish walls with a transparent tube in the middle that was glowing all sorts of different colors.the entities looked just like us humans, very tall, well build, they were all blonde haired. 3 males and 1 female, and she was very atrractive, more attractive then any other female i have ever seen.....then, i realized they knew what i was thinking and i felt so exsposed. they found it funny though, which didnt help at all, thus, they found even more amusement in the situation. i then turned my attention to the vibe i felt from these entities, i felt that they were pure and honest, no ill will or hostility at all, they were so calm and joyfull. its hard to explain, they were pretty much nothing like humans at all. i began to think about how foul humans are, how we destroy the very planet we live on, how we kill each other, how greedy we are, how most humans are self centered and only care about themselves and there loved ones and to hell with the rest, thought about how through out our entire history, humans have waged war and killed each other for there own selfish reasons and gain. i was pretty much disgusted of my species and i felt very ashamed, i felt like i wasnt even worthy of being in these entities presence, so i decided to leave. right before i poofed out of there ship, they stopped me and said to relax ( none of us used words, it was like a mutual understanding of what the other person was thinking, like esp or something, so i am simply trying my best to translate the event into the english language) so they said to relax and that its fine, that they were not judging me based on the actions and history of my species, and that even there species have bad people. they asked how i came about being able to comprehend them, i told them i died, lol. they said i was not dead, they said i was still connected to my body. they said that i shifted my conscious mind into a alternate state of being. that i was allowing myself to freely travel with in myself...its hard to explain, but they showed me this as if everything external of me was actually inside me...uuh i know. i asked why can humans not see them while in our normal physical state, they said its because they exist outside of the range of the physical bodies range of perception. they had technology that directly manipulated there ships.they showed that everything is vibrating, and that these vibrations is what seperates realities from each other, for instance, our human eyes can only perceive a small spectrum of light, if the wave frequency of light is to low or to high, then we wont be able to see it, the same with sound, if the sound wave is to low or high, then we cant hear it, so pretty much they were saying that them and there ships were operating in the vibrations that are not detectable by human perception or technology. they show me videos on youtube showing how sometimes there ships apear as balls of light then disapear, they said as there ships shifts frequencies that they will briefly become visable to the human eyes, and that some times they do this on purpose for us to see. they showed that my manipulating the very vibration frequencies of there ships, they become able to cut themselves off from the physics of this universe, they become able to freely travel between the fabric of space and time without any resistance, they control there ships with there minds, its like they become one with there ships and this allows them to literally travel between time, realities and dimensions. this is when things start getting fuzzy, i cant seem to remember what exactly happens after this point. i have vague memories of talking with someone who was asking what its like to live on earth and i showed him images of mountains and vast landscapes. also remember a few fragments of someone telling me that the universe can be imagined as static, kinda like the screen of static on a tv, not sure what this means, but at the time of it being explained to me i remember that it made perfect sense to me at the time. after this, i dont remember much at all and next thing i remember is me waking up from this experience.....this stuff is crazy right??? i have lucid dreamed many, many times since i was a child and i know what a lucid dream feels like, and this, was not a lucid dream, it was far greater and real, it felt even more real then how real it feels right now as i type this. this stuff is blowing my mind, im either in dire need of medication or what i experienced is actually real. not sure.at least im not crazy enough to tell anyone i know about this experience lol.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
SolarPlex your experience sounds very real and you've given so much detail. You've written out your OB experience just as you went through it.

You said you weren't crazy enough to tell anyone about your experience but I would love to hear more.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Sounds like you had a great OBE (Out-of-Body Experience)! How wonderful you were able to experience one so quickly! I've been meditating for several years now using the process you describe (and I agree that it's an excellent one), but I have yet to experience anything even remotely like it. :(

Even though I've had no similar experiences, what you describe (both as an experience and what you learned through it) all makes a great deal of sense to me--at least as far as my own understanding of quantum physics, metaphysics, and consciousness goes.

I echo what's been said above...I'd love to hear more about your experiences as you have them!

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
S

SolarPlex

Rambling Companion
Jan 7, 2017
SolarPlex your experience sounds very real and you've given so much detail. You've written out your OB experience just as you went through it.

You said you weren't crazy enough to tell anyone about your experience but I would love to hear more.
i do go a little deep into the details, i do this because i was trying to paint the most vivid picture i could in hopes that others can imagine what this experience was like for themselves, i find this experience extremely interesting and i will indeed continue to try and do this again.

OP
S

SolarPlex

Rambling Companion
Jan 7, 2017
Sounds like you had a great OBE (Out-of-Body Experience)! How wonderful you were able to experience one so quickly! I've been meditating for several years now using the process you describe (and I agree that it's an excellent one), but I have yet to experience anything even remotely like it. :(

Even though I've had no similar experiences, what you describe (both as an experience and what you learned through it) all makes a great deal of sense to me--at least as far as my own understanding of quantum physics, metaphysics, and consciousness goes.

I echo what's been said above...I'd love to hear more about your experiences as you have them!

hi! ok, let me say that im in no position to try and tell you how to leave your body, im a complete noob, however, i feel like i can maybe help you.
so as you can imagine, i have been researching out of body experiences like crazy ever since this experience and what i found may be of help to you. i have read many methods of doing astral projection, and i have tested every one i have read about.none of them worked, i even tried to do the same thing that worked the first time for me, and it didnt work, so i began trying to find a way to do it using my own methods. i think i may have discovered how to do it at will. before i explain how, i must point out some things to maybe keep in mind.

- i think dreams actually happen in the astral realm, i think when we dream, we are actually astral projecting.

-i also think that anytime we imagine something, the thing we imagine actually becomes real in the astral world, thus, our imagination may be dirrectly connected to the astral.

-i think DMT is the leading cause of astral projecting, it is found that dmt is produced by your brain when you sleep and when you die.

so what i have made progress with is actually a very simple method i made. i figured if dreams are actually astral projections, then all we would need to do is simply allow our body to fall asleep while we keep our mind awake. easier said then done though. so what i have done is simply imagine a movie inside my head, like a day dream, i would put all my attention into this visual, eventually, i get consumed in the visual, its like i totally forget that im imagining this, my visual becomes my only reality. once you get consumed into this visual, it becomes as real as real life, every thing is solid and vivid, you can actually move around in it and explore this world you imagined, i found that while in your in this deep state of visualizing, your body naturally falls sleep without you even noticing, once your visual becomes your reality, you are free to astral project back into this reality or explore the astral realm even further. so all in all, i think that the act of visualizing helps you stay aware while you body sleeps and that the visuals exist within the astral so once you shift your complete attention into the visual, you pretty shift your attention into the astral as well. as for dmt, i am thinking about making some, i am sure that directly consuming dmt will eject you out of your body with no effort needed.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
That doesn't sound like schizophrenia to me and I am a psychologist. Welcome to the RT. I am sure you'll find the answers you seek here.
I am sorry for the off-topic but I would like to ask you about some of the newest psychological disorders I have read about. It seems now being a vegan or vegetarian is a sign that something is wrong inside. I also read the same about non-conformists. What would be your opinion on those?

On topic, according to what I have read, there should be, in another dimension. But I haven't seen any, so I can't testify.

Reactions: Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Hey solar I've been using that visualization process for a long time. My mind will chose something to visualize then I just crawl in. Been using it as a problem solving mechanism as well as an escape route. People have shook me awake- much to my chagrin. Saying I was out of it. Didn't realize I was astral travelling. Now I gotta work on developing it further. I just took it as a form of meditation.

K

KarlaSM

Yes, visualization for me is also the way it works to start tapping more into other realities. I have not been able to do OBE's either or astral project fully, but I do sense the beings around me coming in, and I feel their hands touching my hands...etc. However, with the inner senses and this is related to DMT, then I am able to see more and more their realities.

Dream state and astral are indeed the same. We can travel with more ease to other timelines and realities through our dreams.

The part about ships is very real but this is also related to the acceleration of "time", meaning that history is now collapsing more and more in physical in our present and this affects the realities of these beings, so our realities are converging more and more. The movie Interstellar holds many clues to understand what is going on, and how we are all "teseracts" meaning residing in many fragments of time simultaneously.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Hey solar I've been using that visualization process for a long time. My mind will chose something to visualize then I just crawl in. Been using it as a problem solving mechanism as well as an escape route. People have shook me awake- much to my chagrin. Saying I was out of it. Didn't realize I was astral travelling. Now I gotta work on developing it further. I just took it as a form of meditation.
Einstein called it a "thought experiment".

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am sorry for the off-topic but I would like to ask you about some of the newest psychological disorders I have read about. It seems now being a vegan or vegetarian is a sign that something is wrong inside. I also read the same about non-conformists. What would be your opinion on those?

On topic, according to what I have read, there should be, in another dimension. But I haven't seen any, so I can't testify.
Being a vegetarian, vegan, &/or a non-comformist are not symptoms of a mental illness. Psychologists use the qualifiers in the DSM-V to make a diagnosis.

K

KarlaSM

I find an interesting relationship between mental disorders, soul aspects in different realities, and the brokeness of our soul. What I have found is that if for example we have more openness to the different realities or timelines in which we reside, we can sense more our fragmented state, and there are similarities between the wounds our other aspects experienced and our own wounds in our current incarnation. So for psychologists and psychiatrists it could be then easier to label such states. I always think that if a psychiatrist went to each household, 100% of the population would be labeled with some disorder. But we do not have to adopt such grim view, as long as we are the ones to know our needs and what has to be done to reach wellness in all areas of our lives.

More than illness I prefer to call it just imbalances through experiences and some things are more about decisions. No one can really know how wounded we are than ourselves, so psychology does help to understand much but we go further than just that when we are the ones to heal our imbalances, because no one else can know better. We can opt for any tool that brings wellness to us and all sides of our soul.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
The entities encountered appeared to be the ones labeled as "Nordic" in the UFO lore -advanced race, willing to interact with human beings, come to study us, etc. Much information about them in the net.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
The entities encountered appeared to be the ones labeled as "Nordic" in the UFO lore -advanced race, willing to interact with human beings, come to study us, etc. Much information about them in the net.
The Nordics are a Pleiadian humans. However, not all of them are said to be benevolent. Also, not all human ETs seem to be Nordic, some of their people tend to have darker hair or skin.

OP
S

SolarPlex

Rambling Companion
Jan 7, 2017
thats epic :) the hardest part of it all is trying to remember your orignal intent without waking yourself up or snapping yourself out your visual.i guess meditation will help you with keeping yourself aware while you get consumed in the visual.

Charice Word

Just Arrived
Jan 1, 2017
Wow what a great story. Yes, I am pretty sure you were on a Nordic space Ship. they are tall blondes with wise eyes that kinda wrap around.

You manifested an OBE. Keep up the good work. Next time ask them for advice or answers to life questions!

They will help if u ask. Let us know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)