Hybrid QHHT session one of the best ever (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

YourHighness

Just Arrived
Mar 19, 2019
I wanted to share this session I done over FB messenger. It lasted one hour and 47 min. We explored and eventually ended up on Draconia with the Reptilians who were havesting humans and taking them to a hell like environment on Draconia. If you like a great story this is one to listen to. Enjoy

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thanks for posting this, Matthew. How interesting.

I just subscribed to your youtube channel too.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
YourHighness, as QHHT practitioners, we're not allowed to do distant sessions (for good reason). This is taught when you learn QHHT, and is mentioned on the official website.

I was just wondering how you approached your session to cater for that. One method is to have a second person in the room where the client is, in case the link goes down, and/or to assist for other reasons.

Another reason I bring this up is because of the subject matter — I've only ever come across this being said through channeled based sources, which I personally consider very unreliable when it comes to the truth.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)