Human Hunting, SRA, coming to the surface (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Innocently reading a book of collected short stories, I read this one this morning, and made a note of the author, because I was surprised that the idea of a Human Hunt had even coelesced in someone's head in 1960. Obviously the trilogy of the Hunger Games is the well-known modern equivalent, and takes the concept much farther, also describing a dystopian future. This short story, "An Invitation to the Hunt" by George Hitchcock is quite a good read, because it makes it known clearly who was invited to this "Hunt", put on by the local British elites.

The thing which highlighted this more than usual was on the same morning, when I turned on my PC, I saw an advert for a talk by Ole Dammegard (and Alfred Lambremont Weber) about the same idea of the Hunger Games/ Human Hunting parties for entertainment/SRA etc. I didn't have time to view that today, so I will not post the link until I have seen it myself. But it was one of those moments, where you think: "Why is this topic being brought up for me and highlighted like that, on this morning?"

Title: An Invitation to the Hunt Title Record # 96561
Author: George Hitchcock
Date: 1960-03-00
Type: SHORTFICTION
Length: short story
Language: English
Note: Borderline speculative: set in the real world except for the nature of the blood sports the rich indulge in. First published in the San Francisco Review March 1960.

Synopsis: A man from the lower echelons of the business world is surprised to receive an invitation to hunt with his betters. Although he doesn't like the idea, he accepts for the sake of rising in the world. But on the day of the hunt he finds out what he's really expected to do
At the Chateau des Amerois in Belgium, many dark things have occurred and Hunger Games-style hunting has been one of them. The Castle is fairly recent in that it was built in 1887 for Philippe of Saxe-Cobourg Gotha (father of King Albert 1).

Fritz Springmeier - outed the dark doings at this castle and exposed its very existence in "Bloodlines of the Illuminati", published January 1, 2002.

Fritz Springmeier_Bloodlines of the Illuminati.jpg

Druidic Samhain - https://druidry.org/druid-way/teaching-and-practice/druid-festivals/samhain-festival

"On or around the 31st October in the northern hemisphere, 1st May in the southern, Samhain is the festival of the dead, a festival of remembrance and honouring of our dear departed friends and relations".

Speaking with a colleague who has mentioned Cabal and NWO to me in the past, I was surprised that she vehemently defended Halloween and the West's take-up of that kind of celebration. She pooh-poohed the idea of murderers ranging out on that night. I said, "Not murderers - Satanic Ritual Abuse". Obviously her rabbit-hole diving has not taken her there, yet.

Finishing off with something upbeat:

Wake Up - 7.02 mins duration by Ole Dammegard and Mo Anton

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We are on the way to atrocities of a few rising to the notice of many. It is hard to fathom people engaged in such activities. Interesting post and one that will become more important in the near future.

As far as Halloween goes - it starts and stops as a time to dress in something fanciful, visit neighbors, and get candy. Others may see it as something else, and perhaps that will come out, too. For now, I just hand out candy and admire the costumes - lol.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
We are on the way to atrocities of a few rising to the notice of many. It is hard to fathom people engaged in such activities. Interesting post and one that will become more important in the near future.

As far as Halloween goes - it starts and stops as a time to dress in something fanciful, visit neighbors, and get candy. Others may see it as something else, and perhaps that will come out, too. For now, I just hand out candy and admire the costumes - lol.
Thanks, Linda. Happy candy giving. The occasion is not one we grew up with on these shores, so I feel a bit more distant from it. Of course, younger generations today are immersed in many subcultures that we did not have.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A note on the author of the short story, George Hitchcock. The story is set in England, where there is a class divide. There are the workers, including office workers, and there are those that give parties, have hunts on their estates. A bit more research on the author shows he was an American, born in Washington (I guess Washington State) and spent a lot of time in San Francisco. I wonder who he really was?

Margie

Involved Wayfarer
Jan 21, 2021
The SRA cesspool...opens up in the Netherlands again, it's the highest time.
Save our children

The pedophile kingdom

illuminatethedarkness.com

• Informative
Reactions: Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The SRA cesspool...opens up in the Netherlands again, it's the highest time.
For me, it is things like this that make the case for reptilians amongst us.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Another shocker from a book I just read (call it entertainment, but it's pretty full on with blood and guts): The Parsifal Mosaic, by Robert Ludlum.

The Parsifal Mosaic front cover.jpg

This book was published in 1982, so I'm thinking it was in the process of being written through the late seventies, or 1980 and 1981.
It is a spy fiction novel, with themes of its times - the Soviet Union, KGB, American politics out of Washington DC, Secretary of State, Undersecretary of State, intelligence activities of both superpowers, mutually assured destruction (MAD) considering the uncontrolled nuclear threat as it was known in those days, etc, and the idea (I do not know if factual) that some Russian-born babies during Eastern Bloc times were brought into USA and brought up as Amercians, college, apple pie, the whole works, but were covertly trained as spies and intelligence workers for the KGB. According to the book, these were called paminyatchiks.

Two things about this novel were eye-catching and out of the norm:

1) Early on, the core of the drama was painted as "The liars in Washington DC". Entrenched liars who lied for a living, to create the power vacuums and the power takeovers that they thrived on. Sound familiar? People may think, "What's up with that? There have always been liars. Things are not as they seem." But this book (although a novel) identifies the main problem as the Liars.

We, who have awoken, look back on the 120 years just gone and realize that the whole fabric of society in all countries has been nothing but lies. So this book takes a stance in spelling it out.

2) I nearly choked when presented with the scenario, about three-quarters of the way through a hefty sized novel, that a miniature, south portico of the White House complete with all details, had been created on a small island called Poole's Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, as well as other film-set type flats and landscapes of the Georgetown area (all pertinent to events in the novel). In other words, a complete fakery had been created, with involvement from the incumbent President of the United States to achieve a political goal or aim, with "Eyes Only" and "Need to Know" and guarded by marines who had not been briefed on anything about their assignment.... etc.

And we all know that such a fakery has been implemented and forced upon the unsuspecting public in 2020/2021 - a full 30 years after this novel was dreamed up and written. Yes, the theme of Soviet Union/USA at loggerheads through intelligence spy networks which were current then no longer apply in the same vein, and the fakery in the novel was all about that theme, but how much did the author know - given that he knew Washington DC was a snake-pit of liars?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)