Article How to check all the information in the blog articles - Part I (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
Since over the last few months many new readers have joined that possibly found a loose article on Google and have directly subscribed to the community that follows the blog {https://davidtopi.net}, much of the new information that is being published will sound complete fiction, impossible elucidations or meaningless ravings. Throughout these years, we have been emphasizing the importance of having a complete and established theoretical basis to understand the new articles, which are complex, and to be able to understand what is behind the concepts of evolutionary move, timelines, the “new Earth,” the races in control, etc., etc. We have also given some guidelines on how to check the information that is being given to us, and those who assist me recommend that we give these indications again so that whatever we are going to publish or that we have published, can be checked by any of you through different work methods. Remember that everything that ends up published in an article comes to me through my Higher Self.

david topi.jpg

The concept of the Higher Self is very detailed in the books of Dynamics of the Invisible, but since I have been talking about this part of ourselves for so many years, I assume that you are all clear about what we mean and what level of the human being is “the Higher Self.” You have a diagram here in this link with the different blocks that form us to understand how we are "built,” in the best sense of the term, but possibly there are still those who do not understand those other higher levels that we have and to which you have direct access, and understanding of the information that I end up putting into words.

Roughly, and before giving you the explanations of how to check the information, think that every living being in the universe, in any universe, every conscious being, possesses what can be visualized as an “orb” of pure consciousness connected to its avatar, but outside of it. As if there is a huge globe of pure conscious energy connected to your head. That analogy is something like the connection structure that the concept of the Higher Self represents.

The Higher Self of any living being (plants and animals do not possess an individual Higher Self but a "collective soul" or "collective conscious fields" that govern the evolution of each species) is an orb that comes from each "galactic logos" in which that living being or avatar is found, or it comes from other hierarchies or very advanced beings that act as an intermediary between the avatar and the concept of the “Source,” which is wrong in many cases because life in each galaxy always depends of its "logos,” many levels below of we could call the primary "source" of each "ring or level of Creation,” a theme that we will touch at some other time.

In any case, as a rule, each avatar has a Higher Self, although we have spoken that there are avatars that share a planetary or generic Higher Self because, on our planet, with the evolutionary move situation that is occurring, no new Higher Selves (consciousness orbs) are assigned to the new avatars that are born, so that the “planetary logos” itself takes on the functions that an individual Higher Self would do for that person. We had explained it in question 163 that you have here.

The Higher Self links with the sphere of consciousness of the person, which is located in his mental body, in the upper part, as well as connected to the mind, which is formed by six spheres, and contains all the “software” that allows us to manage the reality and the avatar that we have, through the connections with the brain that comes to represent the CPU or the “physical” processor, the mind being the management programs and the mental body the hard disk or the data repository and the sphere of consciousness the "artificial intelligence" of the human being. The whole set allows us to have a personality, a behavior, and allows us to create, decode and analyze a reality that is holoquantic, a hologram, because it is projected from the pineal gland by each and every one of us giving rise to a common macro reality that we all see as "the world out there".

But neither the personality, nor the sphere of consciousness, nor the mind with its different levels, nor the content of the mental body, not even the soul in many cases, has access to this information that some of you have been reading and following for many years. This comes from a much higher level, the level of the Higher Self that is who "explains" and transfers to the soul and personality the information in the form of concepts that we then put in writing in each article.

The Higher Self is not even within the structures of the planet, because it has its own "dimension,” frequency and vibration outside everything known to us, it is free of any filter, blockage, attack or attempt to distort what he knows or, by nature, can know, communicate or explain to his earthly "counterpart,” the avatar with its personality. So the information that comes to us is always the information that is available from these levels of the vision of what is happening on our planet and that, in addition, is agreed upon, as we have explained previously, among all the Higher Selves.

This means that if I publish something it is because all the Higher Selves of all human beings agree to it. To make this possible, there is a consensus mechanism explained in this other article, since no Higher Self can violate the free will of any other human being and my Higher Self only has access to information that concerns me or any of my other simultaneous or parallel lives, but it cannot "know" anything about the life of the next door neighbor without consulting with that person's Higher Self. This means that, in order to know what happens in any part of the planet, all Higher Selves share in a huge and macro field of unified consciousness all the information of everything that happens to all their incarnations, without details that identify them to respect the rule of not violating free will, but so that everyone knows that in such a place a conflict is being initiated because such a level of the control system is executing such a plan, or that in such part of the mental plane such a scenario is being developed that then it will consolidate at the etheric level and then at the physical level in a certain time, or that the timeline goes on that side or the other, etc. That is, we have access to everything that all Higher Selves share and I have to do, by choice, the role of receiving “the summary” of all this from my Higher Self and putting it in writing to serve the “avatars,” we the “human” part, to understand what is happening on our planet.

In addition, our Higher Selves share the information and request it if necessary to all the hierarchies and groups that assist the planet in this work of keeping it in one piece, so, when it is published that “it has been decided to do this or that,” it is because it has even been approved, if necessary, by Kumar himself, as the planetary logos calls himself (nothing to do with the archetypes of Sanat Kumara, that belongs to the distortion of the control system).

With this introduction to refresh concepts after such a long time, in the following article we will give the guidelines and new methods to check everything that is about to be published and everything already published, and I encourage you to review again the articles of the last years that are in pdf (the compilation of the year 2019 is now ready) from the download page of the blog to refresh knowledge or update those who have just started their journey with the articles and the material presented.

A hug,

David Topí

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

Attachments

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)