Article How the Chaos Ends: Higher Orders (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
silhouette.jpg

June will come to an end without having lost the republic. Keep working toward unity no matter what. The world will need to be clothed in light of awareness. What comes will require it. Those who choose to resign from the intergalactic community do so at the risk of being drawn into the degradation of soullessness.

Hear the words of those you portray as evil. Hear what they are saying. Greet the ignorance of those who seem to lack understanding with the grace you would want given to you. Truly the core seed of understanding is in recognizing yourself in each other; even the most despicable deserves to be heard, to recognize their pain. From there, healing can begin. You are going to need to understand this, for the months ahead will test you.

There will be revealed a foundation of lies. Those who find truth in the days to come will need to be made better on the medicine of love than on judgment.

Know that the truth about those of other worlds will later be complete but will begin to be revealed more and more. It will work on the human psyche in the background while the order falls and another emerges from the leadership of lighted understanding.

The violence will eventually end. Recognize that peace has already begun to descend.

The men and women who have been carrying the truth through the dark days of blighted leadership will come to be seen as heroes by those who awaken from the nightmare now. All have carried truth, so acknowledge this and hold none above another. Likewise, recognize the success of those who have merged with their higher aspects, and learn from each other.

Every person on the planet has something to do now. If this is not clear, observe and attune, because things will be changing soon, again.

Attachments

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Every person on the planet has something to do now. If this is not clear, observe and attune, because things will be changing soon, again.
<3<3<3

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Absolutley! I've been delivering this same message for what feels like forever! Like holding a breath waiting for the right moment. Only when we dissolve the ego we realise that we are equal.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
We may have problems until end of September 2020. From this blog (https://highheartlife.com/2020/05/11/wasnt-joking-about-2020-being-the-start-of-phase-2/):
Saturn turns retrograde on May 11, 2020 at 1°Aquarius and retrogrades back to 25°Capricorn until September 29, 2020. Also, Jupiter goes retrograde May 14th at 27°Capricorn and retrogrades back to 17°Capricorn until September 12, 2020. EVERYONE will now have to deal with Saturn retrograde for the next five months and make multiple personal, individual course corrections wherever each of us needs to to do our Volunteer Work and individual Phase 2 Embodiment at these NEW and different levels.
Will a recession start this summer, then end abruptly in the fall? I don't know, but it's better to be prepared than starving and homeless. People who have not been on a US welfare program really don't know how useless the programs really are. The social workers try, but are wayyy over worked with at least 500% too many cases. This means the whole system starts to break down from exhaustion of the social workers. And people should never depend on someone else for all their necessities, and especially not the gov't.

I did read of a case where a bigoted social worker refused to help a Trump supporter. The bigotry is in a lot of places, including gov't. It just doesn't stop.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I like the idea of being able to recognise and attune to the other polarity from you, like the small circle of difference within the halves of the yin yang symbol. By attuning and accepting both parts of polarity you have a chance to become whole with grace.

even the most despicable deserves to be heard, to recognize their pain. From there, healing can begin
The despicable themselves are like a walking wound, knowing only their own pain. To be washed with the balm of healing is an attribute for all players.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Maryann and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The problems will definitely continue to morph. The message merely says the Republic will last through the end of June. Attempts will still be made to bring it down.
I wonder what July's message will be?

Reactions: Maryann

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you Maryann!!!

I read this and burst into tears.

I have for own peace of heart, stopped reading any MSM here in the UK which strangely means I am more emotionally involved in the dramas of the USA !

I real*eyes as I dry my tears that I have been deeply concerned that Trump was lost and long days of darkness would descend.

I am so heartened by your message.

This morning I was texting my friend on Whatsapp and after his last message I put my phone down to finish something.

When I went back my dialogue box had the words "You have no worries"

I did not type it!

Marblint

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 1, 2019
« Those who choose to resign from the intergalactic community do so at the risk of being drawn into the degradation of soullessness. »

I have read the website of The Allies of Humanity

It is funny « they » warned against being coopted in an intergalactic collective.
Any thoughts?

Reactions: therium

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thank you Maryann!!!

I read this and burst into tears.

I have for own peace of heart, stopped reading any MSM here in the UK which strangely means I am more emotionally involved in the dramas of the USA !

I real*eyes as I dry my tears that I have been deeply concerned that Trump was lost and long days of darkness would descend.

I am so heartened by your message.

This morning I was texting my friend on Whatsapp and after his last message I put my phone down to finish something.

When I went back my dialogue box had the words "You have no worries"

I did not type it!
I felt the same about the message Pod,, very uplifting and appears there is not much longer to go before team dark is done for, but boy are they going to fight with their last gasping breath. I will keep reading it when I’m feeling low and unsure. <3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It is funny « they » warned against being coopted in an intergalactic collective.
Any thoughts?
This seems a lot like what we've been told happened around the end of WW 2. I'm not familiar with these writings. Marblint, please tell me more.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
« Those who choose to resign from the intergalactic community do so at the risk of being drawn into the degradation of soullessness. »

I have read the website of The Allies of Humanity

Any thoughts?
There are likely more visitors here now and recently than you can imagine. Some are very much on our side, while many are not, never have been.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Each individual, IMO, has to use their own wisdom to determine which path they will take. The ego will claim to know everything needed to know about spiritual growth, but the ego tells a lie. The ego generally wants only short-term results with minimal effort. Only people who understand that spiritual growth requires personal work and sacrifice, and facing fears, understand the best collective to go with is the one that makes each person do their own work. No one can buy your salvation or fix your soul with a machine. Doing so would deprive the person of the whole process, and the confidence from getting through that.

This work is very painful for some, and terrifying. I've been there. Taking the first steps to dump negative baggage was the most terrifying thing I've ever done.

It's an ongoing process. :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Each individual, IMO, has to use their own wisdom to determine which path they will take. The ego will claim to know everything needed to know about spiritual growth, but the ego tells a lie. The ego generally wants only short-term results with minimal effort. Only people who understand that spiritual growth requires personal work and sacrifice, and facing fears, understand the best collective to go with is the one that makes each person do their own work. No one can buy your salvation or fix your soul with a machine. Doing so would deprive the person of the whole process, and the confidence from getting through that.

This work is very painful for some, and terrifying. I've been there. Taking the first steps to dump negative baggage was the most terrifying thing I've ever done.

It's an ongoing process. :)
Only this morning I dreamed a dream where I was shown that I still harbour hate (maybe deep down, but if it bubbled up in the dream, it is there). The work is to forgive myself for allowing the situation, and forgive myself for having an unresolved emotion that I had stashed under mountains of rubble, and to forgive all the participants in the drama - recognising that it was a game plan that we all devised and then did. The work is to love myself and forgive myself, so that I can extend that to others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)