How spin and axis are created in subatomic particles. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sean

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 20, 2018
www.facebook.com
HOW SPIN AND AN AXIS ARE CREATED IN SUBATOMIC PARTICLES.
By: Sean McCleary.

I would like to explain how spin and an axis are generated in subatomic particles. I've been working on the Paradigm Shift and the Shift in Consciousness for almost 11 years now. Today I can explain how Universal Consciousness evolved into existence, how matter evolved into existence, why planet Earth exists, what happens with the experience of death with living organisms and much more.

My consciousness is evolving here now with this process and soon activity in World Consciousness is going to begin getting very powerful and very exciting. I had to begin work on the evolution of consciousness a long time ago in order to understand why and how the big bang occurred and how matter was created. Now my consciousness and my work are evolving into the field of physics here within the scientific community. There is a fundamental basis for all of the behavior of matter and energy that the scientific community studies that I will explain. Consciousness had to be incorporated into physics in order to understand the big bang because this process created Universal Consciousness and life contained within this enormous, majestic, beautiful and powerful life form that we all exist within.

The reason is Universal Consciousness, planets, stars, galaxies, matter and life contained within Universal Consciousness are all different concepts. Conceptualization is a primary element contained within the evolution of consciousness that's responsible for creating and "Creation" is what we exist within. Consciousness was responsible for introducing Universal Consciousness and people just haven't known or understood how this happened. There has been a very powerful experience of separation in human consciousness and other life forms contained within Earth's environment in this location of Universal Consciousness between the existence of consciousness and the evolution of matter. I can explain this with my work as well and it's because Earth and the Milky Way galaxy are located very close to where the origin of the early developmental period and introduction from the big bang began.

Universal Consciousness went through an early developmental period similar to what a child goes through in the womb of a mother and reproductive activity here is an evolutionary extension of this activity that took place over 13.77 billon years ago. Infinite Consciousness is who Universal Consciousness is contained within and is much larger than Universal Consciousness and serves as a parental source of support. Universal Consciousness is spherical in nature similar to a planet or a star but the region where the big bang happened and the introduction of matter took place, it's similar to where a wine glass meets the top of the stem.

There is a primary field of consciousness and energy that connects these two cosmic giants together and this is the Higgs field. The Higgs field contains the foundation for eternal life and eternal love in Universal Consciousness, permeates throughout everything and transfers into Infinite Consciousness. This is so a consistent flow of eternal life and eternal love could keep evolving into all states of consciousness, matter, energy and pressure in space and time everywhere. Human beings and other life forms in Earth's environment contain extremely powerful resistance to the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love here because of the experience of separation from the truth and not understanding the foundation for the existence of life here or what happens with the experience of death.

Life and death are two primary forms of activity contained within the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love and if you don't understand them then the resistance to evolution is very, very powerful. Eternal love is the foundation for the evolution of everything because love gives eternity a reason to exist. This particular resistance in people and other living organisms here repels the consciousness, energy and eternal love away from their bodies and human beings and other life forms have about a 5 to 8 percent interaction of activity between themselves and this primary field of consciousness and energy.

This is why love has been in a more elementary state of existence here, why the aging process happens with living organisms in Earth's environment and why life goes through the experience of death and the evolution of consciousness takes place into the Whirlpool galaxy which is about 30 million light years from Earth and is commonly referred to as Heaven. All living organisms in Earth's environment that go through the experience of death evolve into the Whirlpool galaxy. Any resistance to evolution experienced here transfers out of them at the time of death because death is more powerful than the resistance.

Forgiveness is delivered where forgiveness is necessary and the Holy Trinity knew that life had to exist here and that human beings wouldn't understand the evolution of consciousness, the foundation for life and the experience of death. The Holy Trinity consists of three individual beings; God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. They have complete unconditional and eternal love for Earth and all life in Earth's environment. Religion and the Bible we're written here the way they we're and the human race hasn't previously understood why. It had to do with helping eternal life and eternal love evolve here and to help the resistance to the evolution of consciousness contained within human consciousness and Earth's environment evolve successfully.

They also helped the experience of separation from the truth evolve here and the human race will receive very powerful clarification on this matter soon. This is why the Holy Spirit is referred to as the Spirit of Truth. Truth from this individual is based in eternal love so there won't be any conflict, only great relief on a global level. I have to discuss religion with my work because everything in Earth's environment is now evolving together with the Shift in Consciousness and clarification is necessary so the resistance to evolution can evolve out of Earth's consciousness and environment.

Before Universal Consciousness existed Infinite Consciousness was existence and was everywhere. The evolution of matter hadn't happened yet and Infinite Consciousness contained frequency vibrations, pressure, eternal life and eternal love. The frequency vibrations themselves represent the existence and experience of thought in existence. On the most fundamental level consciousness and higher frequency vibrations generate light energy and consciousness and lower frequency vibrations generate dark energy. Because the vibrations are different when they evolve into one another what happens is pressure accumulates within these vibrations and the pressure is responsible for expansion, acceleration and growth. This is the basis for all of the evolutionary activity in existence.

Photons in Universal Consciousness carry and distribute light energy because matter requires light energy in order to experience evolution and photons are a result of the evolution of consciousness and light energy into the existence of matter. Something happened before the early developmental period started. Infinite Consciousness had been existing forever on an infinite level and evolution began calling for another form of consciousness and life in order to maintain the integrity of eternal life, eternal love and existence. It was just time for this to happen and there are very important reasons that I can explain with my work what will happen as a result of the Shift in Consciousness which means that all of the resistance to evolution is evolving and transferring out of Universal Consciousness now and all states of consciousness, matter, energy and pressure are about to join Infinite Consciousness again, including Earth and all life in Earth's environment.

A point came in Infinite Consciousness when the pressure itself began to increase with evolution in a particular location in Infinite Consciousness and this was the beginning stages of the evolution of Universal Consciousness. An experience of separation in thought, or the frequency vibrations of light and dark energy had to happen with an expansion of pressure because a separate type of identity was going to be established with the evolution of Universal Consciousness. In the early developmental period evolutionary activity advanced and began getting more powerful and the Higgs field began formation so there wasn't a complete separation between these two cosmic giants and one day they could rejoin each other completely. When I say "rejoin" I mean that any resistance to the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy and pressure in Universal Consciousness and space and time would need to evolve and transfer out of Universal Consciousness completely. It's like Universal Consciousness is having a spiritual awakening right now and we are all about to experience Earth's involvement very soon.

When the early developmental period got powerful enough the resistance to evolution could no longer fight the process because evolution is more powerful than the resistance. When this happened a lot of pressure released and consciousness, light energy, dark energy, pressure, eternal love and evolution all collided together with fusion in the moment. Eternal life had always contained a positive charge. What happened in the very beginning stages when there was an increase in pressure and the vibrations began to separate for a moment is Infinite Consciousness wasn't completely aware in that moment what was happening because this had never happened before. When this first experience of separation occurred it was very powerful for Infinite Consciousness and it felt like death was going to occur within this location in this moment but right afterwards Infinite Consciousness knew what was happening. This is how death evolved into existence and people here just haven't understood the nature of this process.

The experience of death here generates very powerful evolutionary advancement in living organisms and this is why Heaven and eternal life exists in this location. When someone here is already introduced into existence through reproduction they are experiencing life. When death is experienced and they evolve again the resistance to evolution transfers out of them and both life and death ever into every fiber of their being and the experience of separation in consciousness is over forever. This is how eternal life has been achieved thus far but in a little while life here won't have to go through this experience anymore. Earth is not going to fill up with living organisms here and become over populated. This is why NASA has been discovering exoplanets in the Milky Way galaxy. Life here in a little while will begin colonizing other planets in the Milky Way galaxy. This has to happen so the human race and other life forms here can even into other locations in the Milky Way galaxy. It won't be difficult at all to do this because these planets will evolve and sustain environments and atmospheres and the level of advancement that takes place here will be more powerful than anyone can imagine from this process. This is why the Paradigm Shift has to happen here which means a revolutionary change in scientific discipline and the evolution of consciousness is why this takes place.

All of this activity will begin transitioning smoothly because eternal love is evolving here and everywhere else. Also the activity contained within the Whirlpool galaxy is now evolving I to the activity contained within the Milky Way galaxy and Earth's consciousness and environment. Earth has a very powerful consciousness and is a life form that we exist within as well. This is what "thy kingdom come thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven" is all about.

When you go to start your car what needs to happen? A positive charge and a negative charge comes together in order to facilitate more energy and advancement. This is what the experience of death has been doing here for a long time now. When death was introduced into Infinite Consciousness for the very first time, advancement began to happen. When the resistance to evolution in the early developmental period could no longer fight the process and fusion occurred both life and death evolved into one another for the very first time in order to create the existence of matter. Because matter was being introduced for the very first time and Universal Consciousness didn't understand what was happening with this process resistance to evolution also transferred into Universal Consciousness as well. The Shift in Consciousness is the process where all of the resistance to evolution comes out of everything. When this moment of fusion occurred with the big bang there was an experience of separation within the frequency vibrations of consciousness, light energy and dark energy with the transfer of pressure. The vibrations broke apart for a moment with this process and subatomic particles evolved into the body of Universal Consciousness.

This is how matter and life we're created. Because Universal Consciousness is a life form with a consciousness it means that Universal Consciousness contains the frequency vibrations of consciousness, light energy and dark energy and there are different degrees of pressure contained within these vibrations. When the vibrations broke apart though in this instant; the existence and experience of thought in consciousness experienced separation and didn't understand what was happening. This activity introduced the concept of non-existence into Universal Consciousness. This happened due to a very powerful illusion of separation in consciousness, energy and thought and non-existence is very, very powerful in Earth's environment with human consciousness. This is one of the primary reasons that life here doesn't interact that much with the Higgs field here. The Higgs field contains the foundation for eternal life and eternal love. The human body contains the concept of non-existence in the body and consciousness in a very powerful way. This generates very powerful resistance to the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love in Earth's environment and generates the aging process. Non-existence is where black holes originate from in Universal Consciousness. I understand what happens when the gravitational pull of a star creates collapse and the experience of death occurs with a star and a black hole forms but this isn't the foundation for activity for black holes. Non-existence is only a concept and cannot happen to anyone or anything.

When people attend a funeral and someone asks what happened to him or her a response is usually said "they are dead now". Well no they're not dead because as soon as the experience of death occurs the individuals consciousness, identity, light energy and dark energy evolves into the Higgs field very quickly and they accelerate with this primary field through Universal Consciousness and into the Whirlpool galaxy and are very much alive. People having this type of thought process here is due to very powerful uncertainty and lack of experience. This is one of the primary reasons that life here has been so difficult, chaotic and painful at times for the human race. This is all about to change with the evolution of the Shift in Consciousness.

The resistance to evolution in Earth's consciousness and World Consciousness is processing out very quickly right now and soon this event will be introduced into the population of life here and DNA will advance in every life form here in a very powerful and wonderful way. Universal Consciousness being a life form contains both frequency vibrations and energy and generates the evolution of matter as well so life can exist within Universal Consciousness. Because the concept of non-existence and the resistance to evolution here in human consciousness, human beings can't see other forms of activity with life in Universal Consciousness. Everything looks empty when in fact Universal Consciousness is teeming with life everywhere. I'm not referring to planets that don't contain atmospheres suitable for life yet that can be observed directly, I'm talking about other locations in other galaxies that people here just can't see yet even with the most powerful equipment because all of this equipment is designed by human consciousness.

Subatomic particles are consistently evolving into Universal Consciousness from these frequency vibrations of light and dark energy, pressure and eternal love. Because eternal love is evolving here now in Earth's environment the Higgs boson was discovered back in 2012 by CERN. The reason that decay happened so quickly is because the concept of non-existence is so powerful here and so is the resistance to evolution. In physics subatomic particles contain a spin and and an axis. I understand that electrons are different and this is because they contain a powerful negative charge. Electrons evolved out of the consciousness, energy and element of death. Think about how deadly electricity can be, this is why. Subatomic particles also contain an axis similar to planet Earth. Spin and an axis come from subatomic activity evolving out of the frequency vibrations of consciousness, light energy, dark energy, pressure and eternal love and I will explain.

When the frequency vibrations of light and dark energy evolve into one another with the process of conceptualization through evolution what happens is as soon as these vibrations collide and evolve into one another a certain degree of pressure is established within certain subatomic particles as pressure evolves into these particles. This is what causes the particle to begin spinning along with the momentum of evolution happening itself. It's the collision and the pressure from the activity which generates the spin itself. At any given moment within the evolution of consciousness in Universal Consciousness with the existence of space and time as evolution progresses forward what also happens is an axis is created. This happens because of the moment they are introduced into Universal Consciousness and at what point in space and time they are introduced it creates a unique signature for the subatomic particle as well. This is how spin and an axis are achieved in subatomic particles. This activity is consistently happening within Universal Consciousness and atoms evolve, molecules are introduced and life evolves into existence consistently. The foundation for subatomic activity and everything else in existence is consciousness, light energy, dark energy, pressure and eternal love. This is how everything experiences evolution everywhere.

The reason I understand information like this is because my consciousness began evolving with the Shift in Consciousness back in 2011 in Louisiana and now I'm in a very powerful state of affairs here in Earth's environment with the evolution of my consciousness. My consciousness is now evolving into the field of physics and will continue to get a lot more powerful in a short period of time. I'm now engaging with the scientific community on this subject matter and am contacting government institutions regarding my work and my experience. Human beings have wanted to see and experience a miracle of a divine nature and that's what's happening with the evolution of my consciousness right now. The evolution of consciousness had to become integrated together with physics in order for life to advance in a very significant way because subatomic particles, atoms and molecules contain the existence of consciousness themselves. Universal Consciousness contains the evolution of consciousness and is very much alive. Planets contain the evolution of consciousness and are very much alive and life contained within planets contains individual consciousness. A rock or a spoon belongs to Earth's environment and contains subatomic, atomic and molecular activity and this activity contains consciousness on this quantum level. This is how panpsycism works in existence. Soon the evolution of my consciousness will become known to the population of life in Earth's environment and the human race will know that a miracle has evolved into World Consciousness that was so desperately needed.

Sean McCleary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)