How life, and Earth, came to be in our Universe | A QHHT Session Summary (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Yesterday a friend had her third QHHT ( #pastliferegression ) session with me. She first found herself on an unusual planet wearing a protective suit. She had just landed with a group of others in a craft. Their mission was to collect a unique type of rock which needed to be kept in an enclosed and stable environment at a specific temperature, as when it became unstable it would turn into a form of energy which would be unusable and dangerous. It was not only as a power source, but to create physical objects, including planets, atmosphere and lifeforms.

blue planet.jpg

They filled multiple containers and headed back to their craft. However, time was running out as the sun was rising from the other side of the planet, meaning the temperate was about to change. After reaching the ship and securing the material, with seconds left they took off as the sun rose. Back on a space station, they were on one of many in orbit of a blue and purple planet which was once their home. With no siblings or parents, their race had been created from this material. Born into that life with specific information and knowledge relating to their individual roles, one of my friend’s responsibilities was to work with this material. It was being used to make the planet below them inhabitable again.

There was no food, no sleep, no recreation, just a chamber to rejuvenate their energy when it became depleted. Many years before, possibly hundreds of thousands, these people were responsible for creating life in our universe — the original life, including planets in solar systems. At that time a rogue group traded the information pertaining to this resource, and the ability to create life, not just create objects and structures, with other space based civilizations. That group was exiled, but as a result, their people lost the ability to create life because they had been specifically given this knowledge out of trust. One of those civilizations was responsible for creating life on Earth.

On space station, life was not easy. It was lonely and void of diverse experiences.

The science behind the material was explained; it was in one way similar to what we know as dark matter. While working on her own, which was common on-board the station because of how information was kept to specific people only, there was a bright flash of light.

The nearby sun had gone supernova, creating a black hole.

A question was posed to the group collective of all life in that system by a higher power beyond the physical universe, that responsible for governing this realm, and which some may assume as god, but is simply a collective being, one of many others that look after multidimensional spaces used for higher self growth (I have met this being while out of body—it has a strong male presence). It was decided by the lifeforms, including my friend, that their purpose of what they were doing now, and had done for thousands of years in that system, was no longer needed and appropriate for their growth.

After the bright light she found herself as energy, as her life was over. From there, she joined with her soul group and found answers to many questions.

From next month I’m going to be in Austin, Texas for a time. Contact me if you are interested in a #QHHT session in person. Otherwise, I am starting online past life regression sessions in the coming months, but there’s a long list. So if you are wanting a session sooner rather than later, I may not be your best choice, but if you are interested in getting on the list let me know!

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Yesterday a friend had her third QHHT ( #pastliferegression ) session with me. She first found herself on an unusual planet wearing a protective suit. She had just landed with a group of others in a craft. Their mission was to collect a unique type of rock which needed to be kept in an enclosed and stable environment at a specific temperature, as when it became unstable it would turn into a form of energy which would be unusable and dangerous. It was not only as a power source, but to create physical objects, including planets, atmosphere and lifeforms.

They filled multiple containers and headed back to their craft. However, time was running out as the sun was rising from the other side of the planet, meaning the temperate was about to change. After reaching the ship and securing the material, with seconds left they took off as the sun rose. Back on a space station, they were on one of many in orbit of a blue and purple planet which was once their home. With no siblings or parents, their race had been created from this material. Born into that life with specific information and knowledge relating to their individual roles, one of my friend’s responsibilities was to work with this material. It was being used to make the planet below them inhabitable again.

There was no food, no sleep, no recreation, just a chamber to rejuvenate their energy when it became depleted. Many years before, possibly hundreds of thousands, these people were responsible for creating life in our universe — the original life, including planets in solar systems. At that time a rogue group traded the information pertaining to this resource, and the ability to create life, not just create objects and structures, with other space based civilizations. That group was exiled, but as a result, their people lost the ability to create life because they had been specifically given this knowledge out of trust. One of those civilizations was responsible for creating life on Earth.

On space station, life was not easy. It was lonely and void of diverse experiences.

The science behind the material was explained; it was in one way similar to what we know as dark matter. While working on her own, which was common on-board the station because of how information was kept to specific people only, there was a bright flash of light.

The nearby sun had gone supernova, creating a black hole.

A question was posed to the group collective of all life in that system by a higher power beyond the physical universe, that responsible for governing this realm, and which some may assume as god, but is simply a collective being, one of many others that look after multidimensional spaces used for higher self growth (I have met this being while out of body—it has a strong male presence). It was decided by the lifeforms, including my friend, that their purpose of what they were doing now, and had done for thousands of years in that system, was no longer needed and appropriate for their growth.

After the bright light she found herself as energy, as her life was over. From there, she joined with her soul group and found answers to many questions.

From next month I’m going to be in Austin, Texas for a time. Contact me if you are interested in a #QHHT session in person. Otherwise, I am starting online past life regression sessions in the coming months, but there’s a long list. So if you are wanting a session sooner rather than later, I may not be your best choice, but if you are interested in getting on the list let me know!
Love it. The sessions are my favorite Transient info :)
I would love to be on the online list as it will take me a long time to get the payment together anyways. I hope it could give me clarity of purpose.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I am starting online past life regression sessions in the coming months
At QHHT central they also offer now online-only courses. I am considering it for my practice under construction.
Certainly could not do it with a live seminar, let alone in my country as none is offered and certainly not in these lockdown times.
Maybe that is why they offer it online now, too. Is just learning and practicing it online recommendable?
Do you use Skype, or Zoom or anything else for your sessions then?
I'd love to do QHHT and add it to my therapies/methods offered in future.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
At QHHT central they also offer now online-only courses. I am considering it for my practice under construction.
Certainly could not do it with a live seminar, let alone in my country as none is offered and certainly not in these lockdown times.
Maybe that is why they offer it online now, too. Is just learning and practicing it online recommendable?
Do you use Skype, or Zoom or anything else for your sessions then?
I'd love to do QHHT and add it to my therapies/methods offered in future.
I recommend learning it in person. It's also important to have people to practice on soon after learning it, or during it, depending on how they do the training now.

Considering you are not meant to do QHHT online, learning it online is a bit odd, but when saying that, if that is the only option, it's fine.

Becoming decent at it takes experience and maintaining confidence in yourself, as you will get a range of clients, some more challenging than others. Many practitioners give up because they don't get the same results as what they may be taught, or what some practitioners share (they share their best sessions usually).

It helps to also do hypnosis training separate to that. Stage hypnosis is the most useful kind, but a general hypnosis course can help too.

I don't do QHHT sessions online. I creating my own method to use as there's a lot that needs modifying with the QHHT process so it's not so locked down and restricted. The induction is quite leading in that sense, as in pushing a person into a corner and then they can only experience a certain thing to begin with.

But you have to start somewhere. It's a bit like Reiki, Reiki becomes quite restricting over time, if you learn the traditional method. I no longer do Reiki as it blocks out the intuitive side of things. But then I studied energy healing for a year full time and learnt everything I needed to know that way, but no one can really teach you the intuitive side of healing, it's something that just comes and you develop over time.

I have a friend who is going to show me a modified version of QHHT that Dolores taught him, for online sessions, but I'm still keen to do my own method. I may do both in the end, I don't know yet. Dolores taught us never to do online sessions but maybe she changes her opinion since she passed this info onto the friend.

But to your question, it's fine to do online sessions if you cater for the fact that it's online. You need a way for the client to bring themselves out if the internet goes down. You need a good quality microphone on both ends. You need to make sure you can see them properly to understand the state of their physical body. (they don't need to see you after you begin)

Reactions: Tania

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I recommend learning it in person. It's also important to have people to practice on soon after learning it, or during it, depending on how they do the training now.

Considering you are not meant to do QHHT online, learning it online is a bit odd, but when saying that, if that is the only option, it's fine.

Becoming decent at it takes experience and maintaining confidence in yourself, as you will get a range of clients, some more challenging than others. Many practitioners give up because they don't get the same results as what they may be taught, or what some practitioners share (they share their best sessions usually).

It helps to also do hypnosis training separate to that. Stage hypnosis is the most useful kind, but a general hypnosis course can help too.

I don't do QHHT sessions online. I creating my own method to use as there's a lot that needs modifying with the QHHT process so it's not so locked down and restricted. The induction is quite leading in that sense, as in pushing a person into a corner and then they can only experience a certain thing to begin with.

But you have to start somewhere. It's a bit like Reiki, Reiki becomes quite restricting over time, if you learn the traditional method. I no longer do Reiki as it blocks out the intuitive side of things. But then I studied energy healing for a year full time and learnt everything I needed to know that way, but no one can really teach you the intuitive side of healing, it's something that just comes and you develop over time.

I have a friend who is going to show me a modified version of QHHT that Dolores taught him, for online sessions, but I'm still keen to do my own method. I may do both in the end, I don't know yet. Dolores taught us never to do online sessions but maybe she changes her opinion since she passed this info onto the friend.

But to your question, it's fine to do online sessions if you cater for the fact that it's online. You need a way for the client to bring themselves out if the internet goes down. You need a good quality microphone on both ends. You need to make sure you can see them properly to understand the state of their physical body. (they don't need to see you after you begin)
Thanks for the feedback and the info. A lot to ponder on.

Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Life is transitory and also evolutionary. It is amazing to think of all beings working within these parameters - some with longer life spans, others with shorter - but still attaining integration and knowledge within their system of being and awareness. Thank you for the presenting the key points of the session for us.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)