How does the solar system move through the universe? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was just thinking about this and how it relates to spiral patterns we see in nature. They're everywhere; cabbages, flowers, nautilus and other shells, spiral horns...

Also, I guess you can add to that picture our sun's spiral and then go a bit bigger and add our galaxy's spiral... and probably a few more spirals too:cool:

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I've seen this in a deep meditation I had a couple of years ago. It was a very strange occurance where it felt like I was connecting with an entity for communication. I remember sitting upright and my body/head started to move in this pattern. As this was happening it was like i/we were tuning like a radio. Intertwining like a dance m, every so often the connection would become stronger and I could almost hear the thoughts being relayed. They were very faint and I got the feeling the transmission was from very far away. I was eager to connect as was the other end of the line. We both tried and tried but couldn't quite make a direct connection. Whenever I see this depiction it always reminds me of that instant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)