How do you send love energy? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Here is an article from Madison Jaye:

Sending Love Energy: How To Send Love Energy To A Person
by Admin
5 min read

If you want to change your life, use the power of love; the most powerful force of the Universe. You can heal, settle your relationships with friends or family, or simply attract your desires using this universal force.

Love is the most powerful force of the Universe.

In the past, sending love energy was a big secret and only elect individuals knew how to work with this energy. Sending love energy was first broken down in detail in the book “The Messenger” by Klaus Joehle (German-Canadian author). He tested the effectiveness of this method on himself and decided to share his experience.​

Continue here: http://www.madisonjaye.com/spirituality/2015/12/8/sending-love-energy-how-to-send-love-energy-to-a-person

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
ABOVE here is the article in open form, http://chi-nese.com/sending-love-energy-how-to-send-love-energy-to-a-person/ FOR SOME REASON IT WOULDNT PASTE THE REST TO THE PAGE SO I HAD TO STOP IT WHERE I WAS AT AND POST THE LINK UNDERNEATH IT. :) in my opinion it answers the question your asking. but instead of ONLY using the 3rd eye to beam pink energy to another, I like to use my heart chakra when i'm at home and thinking of someone who needs love, i build up energy and instead of sending out my palms, i Send it through my chest and it is filtered through the heart chakra thus more loving kind of feeling that comes with energy coming out of the green heart energy centre. also I use the color green as well since its the color of the chakra HOWEVER it has been depicted as pink over the MANY MANY MANY years and not just green but green and/or pink. so using pink coming out of your chest works great. you can use any color, white, doesn't matter. intention is all that matters. and you MUST love yourself. If your not in love with yourself and you are sending love energy to someone, your basically lying to yourself your spirit and other people. you will know when you love yourself. its unmistakable.
you can use a surrogate healing method if you'd like(using a stuffed animal right then and there ) This will allow you to send in an instant without using time as being linear. you can send love yesterday in the next hour or 2 or you can send it tomorrow, when you were walking the dog yesterday or last week. time does not work how we know it to be. you can send them (animals and people) love energy just by thinking wonderful thoughts just the same vise versa when thoughts are very bad for someone, thus used in darker magick. sending love energy is near the borderline, if not closer to the good and light side of magick, just as with all things, as long as you know what your doing you will be just fine. when i was a witch I would send castings filled with love to people in the areas of the neighborhood who needed it. heres the article Anaeika was posting above this post since i was running out of room. the article is Very insightful and actually reminded me of some things i used to do that i totally forgot about 100% LOL how did i forget this in an 11 year period!!!?? wow I suggest people really practice this and talk to your friends about it . if everyone was doing this each night or day/morning, our lives will or would be changed for the best forever while feeling so much more excepted than people do these now days! imagine a society with love that fills the air and people are aware of it! now that is somethin!!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I feel Slayer is on the right track! Different methods will work differently for everyone, of course, and each person will have something that they prefer, but I don't think it needs to be a complex or ritualistic process.

I simply think of the person or situation, feel our connection as One Being through Source/All That Is, and imagine/intend that they receive all the Love, Healing, Abundance, or other energy they may need. Sometimes I abbreviate the process even more by just imagining that I'm giving them a big, energetic hug!!

:)

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
When I want to send love to someone, I first think of my recently departed black labrador who I loved more than anything else ever in the whole of everything, and when I'm full of that unconditional love I just focus on who I want to send it to and send that feeling to them. It may be unorthodox but it works for me..... <3:)

IMG_20160412_164231738-2.jpg

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Jenny, there is nothing unorthodox about this technique. You intuitively know what to do.

Think of a time when you feel great love and hold that feeling in your heart. As you breathe in, hold your breath in your heart for a second, and feel the love spread through your body. I read about this technique in a book about the Hathors.

It is no surprise you cue in on your dog. I do the same thing. Our pets are beings with whom we've experienced unconditional love.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting topic. I triedan experiment once in an elevator. There were only 3 of us in that car. I thought about radiating Love. One Lady-i figured she was an empath- remarked to me about feeling the Love I was radiating. All I could do was smile. It worked!!!!! Now I try to do it everywhere I go.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
So do most animals. I seem to attract dogs and cats. My g/f (the relationship is much more then that) has 2 grand kids I've known since their birth. They both just adore me and love hanging around me. They run to the door when I come around and ask for me constantly
This thread got me thinking about it and why they do that. Now I know.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
So do most animals. I seem to attract dogs and cats. My g/f (the relationship is much more then that) has 2 grand kids I've known since their birth. They both just adore me and love hanging around me. They run to the door when I come around and ask for me constantly
This thread got me thinking about it and why they do that. Now I know.
I've had a couple of experiences like that--where I've been feeling especially "blissful" and loving for some reason. One time I was surprised in a store when a little boy of 4 or 5 turned around and looked directly at me with a grin on his face. I didn't know him, but he grinned, waved, then hurried along with his mother. I remember feeling at the time that he somehow felt what I was radiating and reacted specifically to that. Another time I approached this guy's dog and asked if I could pet him. As I knelt down at a respectful distance, for the dog to come over, the guy replied that his dog wasn't very friendly. To his amazement, the dog came over to me and rolled over on his back for a belly rub! The guy was shocked--he kept shaking his head and saying, "I don't understand it. He's never done that before. He usually doesn't like people!"

Love certainly works in mysterious ways!

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
While I sometimes send a love-package with a healing for later pickup from the person in question, usually I just hold the thought of that person in my own heart and connect to the universal heart. There truly is no difference between one heart and another, if you think of the truth within the word "Namaste", so doing as Jesus said, and loving someone as you love yourself, that works for me. I just do it all in the space of my own heart. I find it's much more efficient than trying to send a love-bomb or shoot arrows across time and space.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've started to add my younger self to the list of folks I am sending loving 'packages for pickup' (love that name, Maryann). After all, I figure I've got a very good idea of when I was/am most in need of them.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I think of how much I love somebody or my dogs and then I visualize a column of pink energy streaming out from my heart and going into the person's heart that I'm sending my love to. It works for me!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I like to use my heart chakra when i'm at home and thinking of someone who needs love, i build up energy and instead of sending out my palms, i Send it through my chest and it is filtered through the heart chakra thus more loving kind of feeling that comes with energy coming out of the green heart energy centre. also I use the color green as well since its the color of the chakra HOWEVER it has been depicted as pink over the MANY MANY MANY years and not just green but green and/or pink. so using pink coming out of your chest works great
I tend to do sth similar, combined with affirmations and the visualisation of the person(s). Mostly it is about health though. So it is threefold (tactile, image and voice, simultaneously):

1. concentrate on <3-chakra spinning like a wheel (until it gets warm and you bet it does with practice!)
2. 'see' the person(s) in your 'mind's eye'
3. speak 'you are healthy' (or similar) aloud or (if not alone) 'in mind'

The late Bruce Moen also wrote in his book a lot about applying PUL (pure unconditioned love) sending to the people he wanted to help during retrievals from the lower astral or BSTs. But I forgot how he did it or if he explained how somewhere.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I love this quote from the article:

“I am sending you the energy of love. I appreciate you and wish you were constantly surrounded by love”

I also like the visualizations of sending pink light from one chakra to the other person.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I feel Slayer is on the right track! Different methods will work differently for everyone, of course, and each person will have something that they prefer, but I don't think it needs to be a complex or ritualistic process.

I simply think of the person or situation, feel our connection as One Being through Source/All That Is, and imagine/intend that they receive all the Love, Healing, Abundance, or other energy they may need. Sometimes I abbreviate the process even more by just imagining that I'm giving them a big, energetic hug!!

You are correct, however the more effort and energy put into sending love, it is more effective which is why I explained feeling the self love and sending via heart chakra to the persons heart chakra. Its felt more and even can have a huge healing effect.
Just like filling a ball of healing energy for someone to use later during their own time, the more you put into it, the stronger the intention AND the more energy their is. You can send loving thoughts, sure. We do this everyday in daily life. HOWEVER when you put extra effort as described above as an example, the amount of love energy collected with the extra effort would surprise you, many of you. So after building the love energy stated above and sent to the persons heart, they will be effected muuuch more than people realize.
But yes you are correct however we try to aim for best results possible.
If you only want to send thoughts, be sure your in a high vibration mood and write the thoughts down on paper as it will strengthen the thoughts AND strengthen your intention, burn the paper after as that extra energy you put on that paper will be released and flow along with your thoughts making them THAT much more effective. I recommend this to anyone not wanting to visualize, however always be in a high loving vibration state prior to sending ANY kind of energy.
Out of time and stargazer , I Hope this helps make more sense for you. However if something is working for you very well & sometimes getting feedback without them knowing you sent thoughts or energetic hugs is something I would not change however its always a good things& can't go wrong when experimenting with different methods. Its how our work evolve as light workers. Out of time, I use the EXACT method! It creates a lump in the throat just before crying but its unconditional love. That's a WONDERFUL way to get in that vibration state :)

Last edited:

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
my post was origionally made waaay back in september of 2016, from a website waay in the beginning before i knew about copyright mistakes. each & every one since it was created right after Laron taught me about copywrite was done correctly. It had been soo long i didnt even know there wasnt a link as i hadnt read this origional post since 2016 other than some replies. if i knew i had an old mistake i would have fixed it the right away. I wanted this in public just incase someone new comes across this post and reads this and learns when using a website always post 1/3rd of the post and leave a link. I also wanted to apologize. Thank you for fixing it whomever :)
-love mike

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
always post 1/3rd
Actually, you should really only include a sentence, or a very short excerpt like a paragraph. You can include more if you are using the fair use licence, where you are teaching and/or commenting, reviewing or discussing something... but it's not as simple as that. A third may be a lot if it's a long article. For more information, check out these pinned threads on the forum:

Board > Roundtable Creative Gallery of the Arts
Copyright Information — Images, Text & Videos

Board > Help, Announcements, News & Events
Quoting from another author and Fair Use

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)