How do other people get confirmation of something from the spirit world? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I get shivers up and down my back and a good feeling suddenly. Sometimes the shivers are really strong! I think this is just how I react to the energy.

EDIT: I might have to explain.

If I ask a question in my head and nothing happens then the answer is a "no". If I get shivers up and down my back that's a "yes". Sometimes the shivers are so strong and sudden I jerk in my chair.

The world seems to be chaging even more quickly than before. It's been an amazing experience.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lots of different ways. I may just 'know', see it in someone's 'special' reaction, feel it 'in the air' (usually feels like all the energy in the room just 'stops'). Actually, when I 'feel' into it, I see that all of the above are variations on the same theme; the energy just stopping, or much more accurately, really focusing intensely when something is really, really right.

My favorite way... via some synchronicity that usually makes me laugh.
This one often feels like a gift I can share; for example I can point it out and say 'isn't that a nice synchronicity to underline _________' (whatever just happened)... so that we can smile or laugh together.

Sometimes the synchronicity is more of a private joke and I laugh out loud 'for no reason' since it can be really tough to give the context for some of these events so that someone else can 'get' the joke. This is one of the 'gifts' of getting older; I find that I really don't mind being that slightly eccentric (and hopefully loveable;)) older lady who laughs out loud at some private joke.
Once I guffawed out loud on an airplane trip. It just burst out of me unexpectedly. The person beside me took a good look at me and then declared "I'd like to know what book you're reading. It must be really great to make you laugh out loud like that." I shared the title and we were both happier:-D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
You think something and seconds later it happens or you hear it on the radio or see a sign or something.
Or your 1111 and other numbers that you seem to have been enjoying recently:cool:

Reactions: Henda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I get many confirmations from nature. A few weeks ago, I was thinking about something as I was driving on a narrow two-lane road, and saw a Great Blue Heron flying toward me along the road and at car level. I pulled to one side and it went the other way, or we would have crashed together. Kind of hard to miss that one. I immediately went to what I was thinking about and knew it was confirmation.

Scents - walking through a cloud of sandalwood - nothing in our house smells like that - then it is gone a few minutes later.

Books falling off shelves.

Getting a knowing to do something. I was sitting on the ground and starting to get up. A little boy offered me his hand. I did not really need his help, but something told me to accept it. The boy's mom was there and was overcome with amazement at his awareness and kindness. It had nothing to do with me. I just provided the way for a mother and child to see each other differently.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I also get those shivers which originates in my gut. I also get soul bumps or my hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Sometimes synchronicities happen. I also see animal totems. Lots of times it will be a line in music that randomly catches my attention or smth someone will say that has a personal significance to me but unknown to the other person speaking and they have no idea why they said it. It is stuff like that.

Kiera

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2018
As far as confirmation, I get constant repetition of some theme in all the books, videos, tarot cards, etc. I'm reading/watching. Sometimes it's just curiosity, and I feel pulled toward learning more about something (this is how I ended up doing Reiki).

When it comes to feeling energy, whenever I connect to Reiki, I feel the tingles go up the back of my neck and scalp, then the heat comes up my feet and legs. Later, my hands get hot and I get the "Reiki sweats". LOL

Okay, just had a deja vu typing that. LOL

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Lots of different ways. I may just 'know', see it in someone's 'special' reaction, feel it 'in the air' (usually feels like all the energy in the room just 'stops'). Actually, when I 'feel' into it, I see that all of the above are variations on the same theme; the energy just stopping, or much more accurately, really focusing intensely when something is really, really right.

My favorite way... via some synchronicity that usually makes me laugh.
This one often feels like a gift I can share; for example I can point it out and say 'isn't that a nice synchronicity to underline _________' (whatever just happened)... so that we can smile or laugh together.

Sometimes the synchronicity is more of a private joke and I laugh out loud 'for no reason' since it can be really tough to give the context for some of these events so that someone else can 'get' the joke. This is one of the 'gifts' of getting older; I find that I really don't mind being that slightly eccentric (and hopefully loveable;)) older lady who laughs out loud at some private joke.
Once I guffawed out loud on an airplane trip. It just burst out of me unexpectedly. The person beside me took a good look at me and then declared "I'd like to know what book you're reading. It must be really great to make you laugh out loud like that." I shared the title and we were both happier:-D
look that hawk out there, you take your book and then a not known fact that arrives

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
look that hawk out there, you take your book and then a not known fact that arrives
Yup, I'm another one that loves my animal tokens!<3
And nature in general speaks 'very loudly' to me.

• I agree
  • Winner
Reactions: Anaeika and Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
i didn t analysed it much but joy is one of the ways, there are surely other forms

to be continued :)
Accessing your joy is THE best way in my opinion, Alain!

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
How do other people get confirmation of something from the spirit world?
What I sometimes do is sense/feel into the answer to an important situation I am needing guidance on, and then to find validation to give myself confidence I seek further guidance using tools such as Sabian symbols, tarot cards, runes, and message cards. I find that if there is emotion involved (mine), it can be cloudy in terms of sensing into the solution/answer/guidance, so further help is needed.

In the past I have also asked specifically for a sign, and then when I am out and about the sign comes. It could be coming upon a dead horse in the desert. A snake across a path I commonly take. A bird landing next to me. A butterfly just about hitting my face. All of these things have happened to me after asking for guidance.

Looking to our dreams the night after making a request to guidance/confirmation is also effective. So just before going to sleep, make the request.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I find that when it is a case of "knowing," it is always a quiet whisper nudge. Very soft and when I don't have emotion put into it.
Usually I'll ask a question, then kind of forget about it, then the knowing will appear randomly.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I find that when it is a case of "knowing," it is always a quiet whisper nudge. Very soft and when I don't have emotion put into it.
Usually I'll ask a question, then kind of forget about it, then the knowing will appear randomly.
Very astute, Angela. I'll have actual physical manifestations show up to get me out of "situations", things I need etc, with seemingly little input from me. This has been strengthening a lot for me after I lost my job in 2015. I have had 4 years of "doing nothing" - i.e. allowing myself to be aligned without doing anything to make it so. To do this, you need to conquer fear and worry. Worry is very disturbing to the flow of alignment. Best to dispense with it altogether.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In tune with the soft voice Angela wrote about, is a quote from Brenda Hoffman's latest blog post [New post] You’ve Become a Universal Hybrid

You and others are changing from within. Something you have known for some time. The difference is that the need for love is expanding far beyond your expectations or knowledge. Granted, those with the loudest voices are angry, fearful, and mean. But those with the soft voices are now the majority heralding the earth’s entrance into the Universal family.
Perhaps such does not seem that important to you as you observe fear seemingly spreading throughout the earth. But that soft voice of love is much stronger than any fear. The earth experiment was successful.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
It's even mentioned of in the bible how God's voice is not loud and thundering. It is a whisper. It is in our quiet, where we can commune with love, to pick up that voice.

You and others are changing from within. Something you have known for some time. The difference is that the need for love is expanding far beyond your expectations or knowledge. Granted, those with the loudest voices are angry, fearful, and mean. But those with the soft voices are now the majority heralding the earth’s entrance into the Universal family.
Perhaps such does not seem that important to you as you observe fear seemingly spreading throughout the earth. But that soft voice of love is much stronger than any fear. The earth experiment was successful.
I like that quote, Hailstones Melt

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Can that explain also why the voice can t do more cruel sounds anymore?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I like to use the yes/no technique.

I Start off by stating my intentions and doing a grounding/ clearing.

Something like "I encompass my energy and this sacred space with a (insert colours, crystals, elements here) shield of protetion.

Then I call on my spirit guides and ancestors to assist me aswell as asking to connect to my higher self.

From here I ask to remove all negative interferences.

I usually sit in silence for however long it takes to visualize myself surrounded in an energetic bubble, cleared surroundings and with my guides.

I ask to connect to my higher self once more while connecting a white/ gold light emanating from my forehead to source. Usually I get a tingle up my spine for confirmation.
(Practicing these visualizations and intentions daily holding the detail will ultimately make for a much stronger and more accurate connection)

From there I ask simple yes/no questions and intuitively receive answers through my body.
Asking "body show me a yes." "Body show me a no." Is a good start. Generally I get a wobble left and right for no and a slight pull forward for yes. "no" usually comes through a bit stronger for me than a "yes"
but as long as I receive one clearly then it really doesn't matter.

thanking my guides afterwards is always appreciated.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Asking "body show me a yes." "Body show me a no." Is a good start. Generally I get a wobble left and right for no and a slight pull forward for yes. "no" usually comes through a bit stronger for me than a "yes"
but as long as I receive one clearly then it really doesn't matter.
Mine is a bit similar. Also during lying down sessions (meditation, energy work) I ask the HS or helpers, wait for the shivers as 'registers'. Then by agreement with the other side it is a twitch on my left upper leg for a 'yes' and a 'no' for the right upper leg. Does not always work when no answer comes then, but sometimes it does.

Another method of getting a message in the physical I used yesterday: Open a book with a question to be answered in mind, close your eyes, leaf through fast back and forth, take your index finger at one point in time and then point to a page, with your index finger on the paper look at the word you hit. Just yesterday I did this and the word I 'hit' upon was: Touch (as a noun). That got me thinking. :eek:

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
For a YES, I get a tugging or tingling feeling near my right ear. For a NO, it is the left ear. Lately I have been getting a third answer sometimes where I get a funny feeling in my Crown or Third Eye chakras. I believe that one means "look towards your inner guidance".

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Mine is a bit similar. Also during lying down sessions (meditation, energy work) I ask the HS or helpers, wait for the shivers as 'registers'. Then by agreement with the other side it is a twitch on my left upper leg for a 'yes' and a 'no' for the right upper leg. Does not always work when no answer comes then, but sometimes it does.

Another method of getting a message in the physical I used yesterday: Open a book with a question to be answered in mind, close your eyes, leaf through fast back and forth, take your index finger at one point in time and then point to a page, with your index finger on the paper look at the word you hit. Just yesterday I did this and the word I 'hit' upon was: Touch (as a noun). That got me thinking. :eek:
As well as stroking, that could also mean "get in touch". As you say, it is always reminders, confirmation, of things already very well known by you.

• I agree
Reactions: June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I use my crystals for spirit communication. Black tourmaline will raise your body frequency to that of your Angel and ease communication between both. Ever tried it?
I keep black tourmaline just inside my front door. It purifies and cleanses the emotional body of those entering and leaving through that portal. The person I live with does suffer from panic attacks, anxiety and dark moods. It's good to have the mineral devas around about.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
As well as stroking, that could also mean "get in touch". As you say, it is always reminders, confirmation, of things already very well known by you.
Yes, that was my interpretation too. It is about contact in general (although the actual German word is more direct but it still can used in a broader sense too).

And since the question was about a room for my intended healer practice (yeah, a running gag I know, but I just never give up on projects ...) I did indeed now "get in touch" via email and got a positive reply. Even a 'coincidence' (or should I write 'coin_cidence' :ROFL: ... see below ...) because my planned time slot for booking the room (Sunday afternoon btw) just now has become available again ... only since mid-December. Whoah!
O.o:D

And not to forget my amazing coin toss which was also about this practice room and another one to decide which I would try (I had posted it on my status/profile though last year!).

Already last year on December 16th ( here's the link: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/members/sinera.187/#profile-post-4997 ) I tossed a coin in yes/no mode for two locations for this practice. I got 8 (eight !!!) in a row for this one! I wanted to do 10 throws altogether but stopped after the 8th one as it was so clear to me (The other room lost big time btw).

Well, friends, I don't know how to statistically calculate the probability for a always-50-50 coin toss to get 8 of one side in a friggin' row but it is small, very small! "1 in a howevermuchandmore". So the sign is amazing and very clear. I also had made sure to throw differently each time (height, angle, throw-and-catch in-between), so in no way I (consciously) manipulated the throwing result.
o_O

As said, it was about that same room and the info that the time slot was right was not yet given to me as I got "in touch" only days after this toin coss (on January 1st actually).

The "universe" is pretty clear in its messages right now. Wasn't always the case. Happy the new decade starts brilliantly for me. And I also had two astral projections already. Quite some energy around for me right now!

Fingers crossed 2020 will be the year I finally am a professional Healer after all. Took me a while, but all's well that ends well.
:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)