How Crop Circles are Formed (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sean

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 20, 2018
www.facebook.com
Sean submitted a new article.
Crop circles have been a mystery for people for a long time. There has been a lot of speculation that extraterrestrials are communicating with the human race. This cannot happen with extraterrestrials because of the amount of pressure contained within the Higgs field here on Earth and in the 3rd dimension where we exist. The Higgs field is Universal Consciousness and is attached to planet Earth to help Earth and all life here evolve. There is a very powerful concentration of light and dark...
Continue to the full article here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I've read many accounts on how et's make the circles to communicate with us. This is the first time I heard about the planet it's self creating them. IMO that's as plausible as any theory. Ty Sean. I enjoy reading your perspective on things.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I've read many accounts on how et's make the circles to communicate with us. This is the first time I heard about the planet it's self creating them.
I've heard it quite often and it makes sense to me, too. Although I recently saw a report on them that many are also man-made now, because they are 'bad', just people with planks.
But the 'real' ones that can be distinguished from them could be the creation of a kind of consciousness that is higher than ours. And somehow Gaia consciousness is "alien" to us too, right? So maybe the difference between "T" and "ET" is not that big from a soul/mind perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)