How can self healing techinques in meditation change over time? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

If you have been guided to meditate for healing purposes, or just to ask for guidance and connection to higher aspects of yourself, have you experienced an evolution in the way you receive the gifts of such practices?

I can tell you that in my own case, when I started meditating in 2012, my first encounters were subtle colorful experiences with my shadow mostly and a group consciousness that was made up of all the energies of karmic connections that surrounded me back then. My third eye was not so wide open, so it was mostly through my mind or my brain translating the experiences that I could perceive certain kinds of scenery.

For example, I would hear my shadow with a deep sizzling voice speaking to me and grabbing me tight by the hands or my arms and taking me to places like the ocean or forests to pick up small gifts like gems or lights or jewels inside boxes. Those gifts were tiny fragments of my soul from traumas. At that time everything was done subconsciously, meaning that my shadow and the collective would just take me to such places or tell me very short stories and guide me to endure certain feelings like waves of fear or sadness, without having to know exactly what I was processing.

Over time, such experiences turned into more specific pieces of information, like short stories about past lives and seeing more specific beings, like warlocks or people from Egypt, but everything looked more like 2D images because of the lack of healing in my third eye. Some of the energies of the collective that would guide me turned into energies of my twin flame who was the one who triggered these abilities.

Then, the stories became more complex and I could see glimpses of beings like dragons, ets, and others...who were mostly aspects of my own soul coming in to integrate into my vessel, while others were aspects of my own twin flame and other soulmates.

Since 2012 I also became aware of another man, and at first the connection was awkward, I thought that he was the bad guy or something lol, but over time my connection to this man became more heart-centered. In 2014 I met a woman in meditation who presented herself as a very close sister. At that time I had no idea who she is, until last year it was revealed that both this man and this woman are another couple who are so close to my soul and the soul of my twin flame, but our soul journey is a difficult one, full of wounds, and I could not meet this couple in physical. However, basically my own aspects and aspects of my three close connections have been my guides in this journey, and it has been challenging because they have pushed me to find within myself new levels of self-love, detachment, reconnection to them in spirit form, and understanding of our journey in other lifetimes.

Only recently, I am now able to see the beings in full form when I close my eyes, more vividly like they are present in physical. I can see sometimes beautiful et landscapes from other worlds and sometimes I can see myself in other forms, like having larger et bodies. Much of this is possible because the more we can heal the more we can see things directly from the Akashic records. Things look more real and less energetic.

Basically the nice part of what can be seen is the candy of the hard work. What is most important is that healing work is not easy when one commits to it fully. The part about integrating and healing the traumas can be so heavy, even more when one's soul asks to understand difficult experiences more in depth, to add pieces to puzzles that sometimes we wish we did not see or know about. This is in the end what shadow work is about, that part of the journey in which you communicate with those wounded aspects of your soul and understand fully their feelings and why they took certain decisions in the past.

Another difficult part is that when dealing with energies from karmic connections, one can come across very angry or sad aspects that want to be heard and understood. Sometimes we call these energies negative entities, or archons, or shadow people, or negative ets, etc. Even our own aspects can be seen this way, but we need to open up our heart fully, and fearlessly to the experiences.

Another interesting thing that I have been experiencing this year is that my heart is guiding me much more, not just my shadow, and he voice is very sweet and gentle, she comes in the forms of all of those past lives here on Earth and outside. You can always ask your heart to guide you, and he/she will help you because he/she is your most precious tool. We can also connect more directly to the level of Source and feel the most intense experiences that help to balance the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine energies within and feel the connection to All that Is.

Higher realms meet lower realms and the middle point is the heart, where polarity integration happens within our soul, and love is experienced and accepted in all its shapes and facets. :) <3

How has your own healing journey evolved over time? What kinds of experiences do you usually have? What kind of guidance do you receive?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Wow...I've been meditating for several years now and, for the most part, simply doze off. So I got nuttin'.

:(

The way I figure it, Spirit's not ready for me to have any direct visions or experiences like that. Maybe I'm just supposed to build my trust and intuition for now. All things in the right time.

<3

OP
K

KarlaSM

Very true my friend, very very true! Omg actually I should have mentioned that for many years it was for me the same way.

I joined a starseed network many years ago and people would often share their experiences and no matter how much I tried to experience something, I would just see black and felt nothing. After joining that network it took me years to finally experience something, and it was definitely very simple things.

It was very frustrating when the friends I had back then would share amazing dreams and visions and I would just listen attentively to them, without being able to share anything in return lol. However, there was a real upside to all that.

Unfortunately many of those friends began going in a strange direction, something I call Neptunian mindset because they became so lost in their visions and dreams, that they literally could not distinguish between the really important things of living a human life and all the confusion they would experience. They would channel all sorts of distortions and I have no longer contact with any of them except one person, and that person is still very lost in all that haze.

Another friend who had lots of visions, would not know that many times she was just healing, and she was afraid of everything that looked scary to her.

So I can say that sometimes it is really the best not to see much or feel that much. lol.

I feel in your words a lot of wisdom every time you guide others and share positive thoughts Stargazer, and that says much about the quality of your own journey. :D <3 <3 <3 <3

Wow...I've been meditating for several years now and, for the most part, simply doze off. So I got nuttin'.

:(

The way I figure it, Spirit's not ready for me to have any direct visions or experiences like that. Maybe I'm just supposed to build my trust and intuition for now. All things in the right time.

<3

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Moving this over to the meditation board, if that is ok.

KarlaSM, you've had some interesting meditations that span a wide range of experiences. I think people who've had similar sessions will be interested and want to share.

For someone with less experience in meditation, the how tos and "who should I trust" are big considerations. I've had the benefit of good teachers through the years and have not "gone" anywhere that I did not want to go or "met" people I did not want to meet. Fortunately, we have some very experienced teachers like Brad Austin here.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
If you have been guided to meditate for healing purposes, or just to ask for guidance and connection to higher aspects of yourself, have you experienced an evolution in the way you receive the gifts of such practices?

I can tell you that in my own case, when I started meditating in 2012, my first encounters were subtle colorful experiences with my shadow mostly and a group consciousness that was made up of all the energies of karmic connections that surrounded me back then. My third eye was not so wide open, so it was mostly through my mind or my brain translating the experiences that I could perceive certain kinds of scenery.

For example, I would hear my shadow with a deep sizzling voice speaking to me and grabbing me tight by the hands or my arms and taking me to places like the ocean or forests to pick up small gifts like gems or lights or jewels inside boxes. Those gifts were tiny fragments of my soul from traumas. At that time everything was done subconsciously, meaning that my shadow and the collective would just take me to such places or tell me very short stories and guide me to endure certain feelings like waves of fear or sadness, without having to know exactly what I was processing.

Over time, such experiences turned into more specific pieces of information, like short stories about past lives and seeing more specific beings, like warlocks or people from Egypt, but everything looked more like 2D images because of the lack of healing in my third eye. Some of the energies of the collective that would guide me turned into energies of my twin flame who was the one who triggered these abilities.

Then, the stories became more complex and I could see glimpses of beings like dragons, ets, and others...who were mostly aspects of my own soul coming in to integrate into my vessel, while others were aspects of my own twin flame and other soulmates.

Since 2012 I also became aware of another man, and at first the connection was awkward, I thought that he was the bad guy or something lol, but over time my connection to this man became more heart-centered. In 2014 I met a woman in meditation who presented herself as a very close sister. At that time I had no idea who she is, until last year it was revealed that both this man and this woman are another couple who are so close to my soul and the soul of my twin flame, but our soul journey is a difficult one, full of wounds, and I could not meet this couple in physical. However, basically my own aspects and aspects of my three close connections have been my guides in this journey, and it has been challenging because they have pushed me to find within myself new levels of self-love, detachment, reconnection to them in spirit form, and understanding of our journey in other lifetimes.

Only recently, I am now able to see the beings in full form when I close my eyes, more vividly like they are present in physical. I can see sometimes beautiful et landscapes from other worlds and sometimes I can see myself in other forms, like having larger et bodies. Much of this is possible because the more we can heal the more we can see things directly from the Akashic records. Things look more real and less energetic.

Basically the nice part of what can be seen is the candy of the hard work. What is most important is that healing work is not easy when one commits to it fully. The part about integrating and healing the traumas can be so heavy, even more when one's soul asks to understand difficult experiences more in depth, to add pieces to puzzles that sometimes we wish we did not see or know about. This is in the end what shadow work is about, that part of the journey in which you communicate with those wounded aspects of your soul and understand fully their feelings and why they took certain decisions in the past.

Another difficult part is that when dealing with energies from karmic connections, one can come across very angry or sad aspects that want to be heard and understood. Sometimes we call these energies negative entities, or archons, or shadow people, or negative ets, etc. Even our own aspects can be seen this way, but we need to open up our heart fully, and fearlessly to the experiences.

Another interesting thing that I have been experiencing this year is that my heart is guiding me much more, not just my shadow, and he voice is very sweet and gentle, she comes in the forms of all of those past lives here on Earth and outside. You can always ask your heart to guide you, and he/she will help you because he/she is your most precious tool. We can also connect more directly to the level of Source and feel the most intense experiences that help to balance the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine energies within and feel the connection to All that Is.

Higher realms meet lower realms and the middle point is the heart, where polarity integration happens within our soul, and love is experienced and accepted in all its shapes and facets. :) <3

How has your own healing journey evolved over time? What kinds of experiences do you usually have? What kind of guidance do you receive?
Hi Karla, it sounds like you've had some really interesting experiences with meditation on your spiritual path, thanks for sharing them.

Everyone's journey is unique to them. Some people are more intuitive and psychic and will experience more visions and insights from meditation. It does sound like you're quite advanced intuitively.

As you've observed with some of the people you were associated with, it's important to still be grounded in this reality, otherwise it can become a bit of an escape, and can lead to imbalance.

I've had many interesting experiences with meditation, psychic development and mediumship over the years.

Many years ago, I started seeing my guides around my home. They were always violet in colour. My Mum would affectionately call them 'the purple people'.lol Around the same time when meditating outside my home I started seeing white portal doors opening up, one in my backyard and one above my home. I am not entirely sure what they were, perhaps portals for spirit or etheric ETs to come through.

These days I generally see angels in my home for protection and healing as I call upon AA Michael a lot to help me. Just the other night I was getting ready for bed and with my third eye I saw a golden being guarding my front door. These experiences can be very reassuring that spirit is there and protecting us.

Thanks again for sharing your experiences.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Linda, excellent to know that there is a good teacher here. Teachers with experience are most definitely needed to guide people who might not be used to experiencing certain things, especially when dealing with very heavy traumas, it can be confusing for so many.

:)

Moving this over to the meditation board, if that is ok.

KarlaSM, you've had some interesting meditations that span a wide range of experiences. I think people who've had similar sessions will be interested and want to share.

For someone with less experience in meditation, the how tos and "who should I trust" are big considerations. I've had the benefit of good teachers through the years and have not "gone" anywhere that I did not want to go or "met" people I did not want to meet. Fortunately, we have some very experienced teachers like Brad Austin here.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Dear Brad,

Thank you very much for sharing your own experiences. I enjoyed reading them very much. So fascinating to see those portals opening. That is something I have not seen with clarity but so far I have seen energies coming out of smooth surfaces, and there was some time ago a little being, it was maybe a type of grey or similar, he was always behind the door, looking curiously, although at that time I could see only his body like a grey contour that looked in a way shiny and made of subtle energy.

I like how you describe the violet beings, those ones and the golden one must be very high vibrational. :D

Very true, these friends were all the time tapping into memories and other things and most definitely not anchoring or grounding and would have some ideas about the future, but many of those ideas could have been in fact harmful, had they manifested somehow, so there was no discernment as to what could be beneficial and what not, for themselves and others.

Hi Karla, it sounds like you've had some really interesting experiences with meditation on your spiritual path, thanks for sharing them.

Everyone's journey is unique to them. Some people are more intuitive and psychic and will experience more visions and insights from meditation. It does sound like you're quite advanced intuitively.

As you've observed with some of the people you were associated with, it's important to still be grounded in this reality, otherwise it can become a bit of an escape, and can lead to imbalance.

I've had many interesting experiences with meditation, psychic development and mediumship over the years.

Many years ago, I started seeing my guides around my home. They were always violet in colour. My Mum would affectionately call them 'the purple people'.lol Around the same time when meditating outside my home I started seeing white portal doors opening up, one in my backyard and one above my home. I am not entirely sure what they were, perhaps portals for spirit or etheric ETs to come through.

These days I generally see angels in my home for protection and healing as I call upon AA Michael a lot to help me. Just the other night I was getting ready for bed and with my third eye I saw a golden being guarding my front door. These experiences can be very reassuring that spirit is there and protecting us.

Thanks again for sharing your experiences.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
Dear Brad,

Thank you very much for sharing your own experiences. I enjoyed reading them very much. So fascinating to see those portals opening. That is something I have not seen with clarity but so far I have seen energies coming out of smooth surfaces, and there was some time ago a little being, it was maybe a type of grey or similar, he was always behind the door, looking curiously, although at that time I could see only his body like a grey contour that looked in a way shiny and made of subtle energy.

I like how you describe the violet beings, those ones and the golden one must be very high vibrational. :D

Very true, these friends were all the time tapping into memories and other things and most definitely not anchoring or grounding and would have some ideas about the future, but many of those ideas could have been in fact harmful, had they manifested somehow, so there was no discernment as to what could be beneficial and what not, for themselves and others.
You're welcome Karla.

The portals I saw opening has been one of the highlights on my spiritual path. :)

I recall a few years ago, I was watching television with a friend and out of the corner I saw one of my guides, standing about a metre away from me. He was violet in colour and looked like a buddha in appearance, I saw him with my third eye for a few seconds, but had enough time to make out features.

Do you follow Lee Carroll and Kryon? Kryon says that our guides are a part or aspect of us that have split up to help us along our journey. Kryon often talks about all of us having an entourage of spiritual guides to help us along our path. I highly recommend Lee Carroll's work.

I produced a guided meditation album, 'Working With Your Spirit Guides', which you or others may be interested in. The meditations are designed to help you strengthen your connection to your guides, whether that may be the relationship with your higher-self, a spirit guide, Gaia or an animal guide. If interested in having a look or listen, the details are in my signature below.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
@Stargazer, don't worry so much about falling asleep. People experience "things" when they meditate, often, and sleep is among them! It is as much a kriya, a spontaneous action, as anything else, and is not to be discounted as a problem. Unless you're seriously into denial and are avoiding yourself, LOL... No, truly, it is part of moving through energetic fields, and is something for you to look at, and experience, and move through. I have to admit, when I connect to higher realms, sometimes I fall asleep. It's because there are partitions in the brain that are close together, and my brainwaves sort of slide from one to the other when I'm pushing myself to do too much. Really, I should rest more... so maybe that's a signal to pay attention to, to relax and nurture yourself some. FWIW, I've heard other meditators who fall asleep and benefit highly from the experience, and other interdimensional communicators who also slip from the listening state to sleep. It's all good. Don't worry :)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've had figures show up in various scenarios (positive, negative and neutral) in my visual field and then ...whoop... they were behind my eyes and integrating with me. This first happened with a figure way, way in the distance (couldn't even make her out as the figure of a person), then each time a little closer and clearer, with more detail. One day, she just came right up to me and whooshed behind my eyes, with the knowledge that she was a part of me that I'd 'put away for safekeeping' until the right time came along. Felt wonderful. She was a wise old shaman woman. :-DThe next one was a male who felt like he was stabbing me with a spear. Boy, was I surprised when he turned out to be another aspect I'd left behind, but he too felt good to integrate, lol. The stabbing at me seemed to be a way to get my attention. He'd done it out of impatience, and impatience along with a 'just get it done' type of attitude was a character aspect I identified with him.:)| One was a hummingbird... such joy! o:)

I mention these since Karla's comment about 'Then, the stories became more complex and I could see glimpses of beings like dragons, ets, and others...who were mostly aspects of my own soul coming in to integrate into my vessel' is the first mention I've come across of anything resembling my experience.

Thanks for that, Karla. Though I am not sure if my description matches what you experienced? Regardless, I'm grateful.

OP
K

KarlaSM

You're welcome Karla.

The portals I saw opening has been one of the highlights on my spiritual path. :)

I recall a few years ago, I was watching television with a friend and out of the corner I saw one of my guides, standing about a metre away from me. He was violet in colour and looked like a buddha in appearance, I saw him with my third eye for a few seconds, but had enough time to make out features.

Do you follow Lee Carroll and Kryon? Kryon says that our guides are a part or aspect of us that have split up to help us along our journey. Kryon often talks about all of us having an entourage of spiritual guides to help us along our path. I highly recommend Lee Carroll's work.

I produced a guided meditation album, 'Working With Your Spirit Guides', which you or others may be interested in. The meditations are designed to help you strengthen your connection to your guides, whether that may be the relationship with your higher-self, a spirit guide, Gaia or an animal guide. If interested in having a look or listen, the details are in my signature below.
Hello dear Brad,

I do not know why I had not replied to this thread before. Your experiences are very interesting.

I have seen in many sites posts by Kryon although I do not follow him at this time. I know that he provides good information though. However, what you mention about those guides beings part of ourselves is very much the same like what those aspects that become integrated in my aura have said. :)

Your meditation album sounds wonderful!! Thank you for sharing the work that you do and your own experiences.

OP
K

KarlaSM

I've had figures show up in various scenarios (positive, negative and neutral) in my visual field and then ...whoop... they were behind my eyes and integrating with me. This first happened with a figure way, way in the distance (couldn't even make her out as the figure of a person), then each time a little closer and clearer, with more detail. One day, she just came right up to me and whooshed behind my eyes, with the knowledge that she was a part of me that I'd 'put away for safekeeping' until the right time came along. Felt wonderful. She was a wise old shaman woman. :-DThe next one was a male who felt like he was stabbing me with a spear. Boy, was I surprised when he turned out to be another aspect I'd left behind, but he too felt good to integrate, lol. The stabbing at me seemed to be a way to get my attention. He'd done it out of impatience, and impatience along with a 'just get it done' type of attitude was a character aspect I identified with him.:)| One was a hummingbird... such joy! o:)

I mention these since Karla's comment about 'Then, the stories became more complex and I could see glimpses of beings like dragons, ets, and others...who were mostly aspects of my own soul coming in to integrate into my vessel' is the first mention I've come across of anything resembling my experience.

Thanks for that, Karla. Though I am not sure if my description matches what you experienced? Regardless, I'm grateful.

Dear Lila,

What a wonderful set of experiences!!! Thank you very much for sharing them with us, indeed all that you describe does sound very much like my own experiences. It is awesome to know that more people are aware of their spectrum of aspects and the benefits of integrating and working consciously with them.

Big hugs for you Lila ;)

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Dear Lila,

What a wonderful set of experiences!!! Thank you very much for sharing them with us, indeed all that you describe does sound very much like my own experiences. It is awesome to know that more people are aware of their spectrum of aspects and the benefits of integrating and working consciously with them.

Big hugs for you Lila ;)

{}sHugs back at you, @KarlaSM:-D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've had different experiences with healing in meditation and with my healer, and most of them involved a visitation with energy that appeared as colors such as violet or gold.

This week, I experienced something new. (This has been a big week for me on so many levels.) I got direct and specific information.

My thumbs were hurting and I wondered if it was arthritis. I saw myself as a medical illustration that highlighted the meridians that travel from the thumbs along the inside of my arms. I was just standing in my bedroom when this happened, and it was the day before my appointment with my healer. I described the pain and what I was shown, and she knew immediately what to do. She understood that my lungs were suffering from the smoke and gasoline fumes I breathed in while fighting that fire, as well as receiving a gift of divine breath. My thumbs have been fine since.

Reactions: Bill and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)