Holy Shift Batman! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion
29 January 2017

12:21am

Holy shift Batman lol! Big energy shift....can you feel it? We are underway with the new moon just occurring (Chinese New Year now upon us, the year of the Rooster) with some very deep intense energies occurring at present. For many this is a deep time of grieving. Many multi~dimensional layers are being cleared right now and along with that clear comes intense grief. We are cosmically and earthly grieving for what we wish of this of how they used to be and what we thought would be. Both of which are the extremeisms that are to be shakened up within you to rebirth you. The Rooster of fire is lighting the Light of Love fire under our behinds many of us to get moving with the fire of passion in terms of our passion of mission/purpose, and also burning away what no longer serves us in some very fiery ways!

This is going to manifest within each soul in various ways ~ on a personal level from the illusions of losing loved ones to the otherside of the veil as we call it, to losing of jobs, places to live, relationships shifting, upheaval, chaos, dismay, things stagnating and appearing to not move forward, letting go of possessions, emotions, energies any and all things that no longer serve the Soul in this body, health related issues. And on a more grander scale massive things occurring on the planet and galactically as well~ World events coming to a precipice, celestial and planetary alignments and events, timeline shifting instantaneously and more.

Those whom are going through the processes above are in the process of a Soul upgrade. Cosmically, as well as, earthly there are many many on this earth who experiencing what could be said as a Soul longing or Soul grieving. In true consciousness, there is really no grieving for the Soul nor no longing for the Soul. What is really occurring is the separate self (or the ego self, the mind) is transforming and melding into what the Soul is which is Love itself, Source itself. And in that process from an earthly standpoint it feels deeply as if the Soul is longing to know itself again and to be One with itself again and there then is the appearance of a Soul ache or Soul grieving. This is for the masses on this earth as the awakening now is hitting a huge wave. Those who are not experiencing any of this first hand, will more than likely know someone who is or be feeling the overall generalness of these waves of energy.

Many who are empaths and sensitives will also feel the grieving of the planet and cosmos of others specifically and/or generally. Many whose gifts are linked specifically to telepathic and energetic communication will be communicating more in this way then ever as well. Those who are working specifically with timeline shifting, multi~dimensional travel, cosmic beings will see this amplifying as well. For those especially in this position, we are the wayshowers, the lightworkers (which means those who work with the Light of Love and all its attributes), the bodhisattvas, etc and as such our task is to make sure out stuff is sorted out FIRST and come from a resonance of Source energy flowing through us as us AND THEN assist others from that resonance to move through what is occurring. Using our own energy will earthly drain us, it is important to be the clear channel of healing and the Light of Love and that starts with BEing this from within out.

We are being called now more than ever to be the vision of Love's Light, the Light of Love. For those whom have been dragging their feet in being their purpose (either individually or with a partner or others), now is the time to get on with it, to get moving. No more procrastination, no more excuses, your Light of Love is required NOW! For those whom have no clue what your purpose even is, you are being invited to meditate in the deep silence and listen deep within to your hearts calling, intuitive heart calling rather than the emotional heart. In other words to mean, asking the questions of What Would Love Do Now in this moment? How may I serve? How may I be the clear channel of Source/God through me as me to benefit humanity in all ways? What is getting ready to give birth through me now? And listening deeply for that vision in the infinite ways of inspiration, synchronicities, and signs that Source is showing you the path, and then take ACTION within that. And for those who are experiencing what is first given above, the invitation from Source to you this moment is to grieve through what you are to grieve of what was that you wish could be again and also what you thought was supposed to be but isn't. FEEL into your grief and BE with it without attempting to fix it, change it, run from it, or stop its flow. It is ok to grieve these extremes, as these are the deep wounds from this life, other lives, and across multi~dimensions to be healed of all the mutated DNA within you and all beings to come into the Soul RNA. These are the imbalances of extremeisms of one or the other that are to be melded into Buddha Balance, the both/and within the Light of Love. As you be this and do this, embracing it with Love deeply holding such as you would a child whom is hurting, then this will be felt, heard, seen, and loved and it shall fade and then in that stillness you can then ask the questions given above. You will then rebirth anew.

Many of you will be asked, invited, nudged, and in some cases if you have been free from listening hit over the head with the spiritual 2x4 (lol!) to move into ways of being, places of living, doing and being things you either never thought you would do, only dreamt of before, or have NO CLUE what you are doing or being and why yet nonetheless you are being called to this now. New projects, visions of Love's Light, and more will also being coming forth from many of you in assisting humanity and cosmically as well. Many of you will then be taking it to the next level as it were within your deeper call to serve all, opening up in ways that you never thought possible now.

Timelines multi~dimensionally, cosmically, and earthly are shifting VERY fast now (or more appropriately said we are moving in alignment with their vibrational frequencies and matching those frequencies as our Soul continues to ever grow, expand, experience, and express) and so what perhaps was meant to be in one moment is now in the next moment shifted elsewhere as YOU have shifted into another timeline. Main soul agreements are still in tact, however, many of the ways in which you have chosen to experience those earthly wise are shifting and we are being invited to be open, to flow, and to be within the heart of the Master Artist's vision of the main vision of Love and all its attributes (of loving kindness, compassion, caring, giving, showing another you love them and telling them, co~creation, co~operation, empathy, compassionate listening, community, freedom, union, the benefit of all, gentleness, tenderness, softness, real, raw, vulnerable from the heartness, generocity, how may I serve, what may I give, how can I assist, what is the loving thing to say, do, be in this moment, upliftment, encouragement, seeing the God within one another and all) rather than being fixated on how we think things are to be, we are to let go and surrender to Source's flow, and when the river changes course allow such knowing that even if we are unsure of the why the timeline shifted, to know that there is a bigger reason personally and globally such things are occurring.

Now more than ever, individually and collectively, we are being asked to come together and be this Love and all its attributes. To lay down our swords (and guns/bombs and such in the cases of beings at war), masks, sharp tongues, harmful ways of harming ourselves and others and to be these attributes of Love given above. To feel full out what we are to of anger, hurt, pain, fear, sadness, anxiety, and such AND at the same moment once we feel it through, to MOVE through it in right action rather than holding onto it. Grudges, fighting, self righteousness, competition, us vs them, things that were to be or not to be, any and all things that hold us back from being who we really are of our Soul are meant to be released now from all dimensions, parallel dimensions, universese, parallel universes, so that we can be fully more and more of who we are and to help our own soul and all souls. The old paradigms, means, ways are leaving. Let us grieve them and release them, and fully shine who we are as Souls of the Light of Love. We are to help one another and love one another.

For me in my own life personally (as well as globally) since my being in Glastonbury experiencing both the silent singing within at the Chalice Well, the actual singing and speaking Lemurian (Source Light Language) both at the Glastonbury Tor and also the Ancient Stone Circles at Avebury where I was in between the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine stones, this has opened a huge vortex portal personally for me and also globally and cosmically of these stargate vortices portals that has created some magic shifts personally for me, globally, and cosmically which are also having a major affect. In the coming weeks I will share more personally about this and more channels related to this as they come through from Source through me to you. For this OM, this One Moment do know this with your inner knowing ~ although maybe in ways it may be free from seeming like it to some in this moment, this is indeed very much a Holy Shift. It is going to be a beautiful fiery ride! The key is to stay grounded as in grounded within our connection with Source/God/the Master Artist and at the same moment move as guided by this same Love. May this holiest of shifts bring you more and more into the Soul of who you are. For those who require assistance with any of these shifts, please know I'm Here for you, I do provide SoulSessions and more. I love you all <3 ~Lady Nenari, Princess of the Sea

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Everything you said resonates. Thank you for taking the time to type this out. It just flowed right through you.

What you shared is prompting me to share a dream I had last night. I dreamt of traveling to where The Event takes place. I was coordinating traffic & parking to ensure as many ppl as possible could make it.

So many ppl are waking up right now, & I think it is important to give others a gentle nudge.

OP
Lady Nenari Princess

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion
Everything you said resonates. Thank you for taking the time to type this out. It just flowed right through you.

What you shared is prompting me to share a dream I had last night. I dreamt of traveling to where The Event takes place. I was coordinating traffic & parking to ensure as many ppl as possible could make it.

So many ppl are waking up right now, & I think it is important to give others a gentle nudge.
You are quite welcome dearest Anaeika for such. Yes I agree with you it indeed just flowed through me in channel, channeling Source through me as me indeed <3 Thank you for honouring that. Soul coordinator you are ergo your dream last evening. Truly beautiful and I honour you for what you live, be, give, and do for all. Many are awakening indeed now and it is important to give that loving nudge indeed. <3 Bless you <3

Carol

Just Arrived
Sep 18, 2016
thank you so much for taking the time to write this it has validated all that I feel I too have these same feelings from my meditations and NO I don't have a CLUE at this point in time though I feel you laughing as deep in the very soul of me I do ......everything is changing the surrendering and recognising the ego so very important Much love and again thank you

OP
Lady Nenari Princess

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion
thank you so much for taking the time to write this it has validated all that I feel I too have these same feelings from my meditations and NO I don't have a CLUE at this point in time though I feel you laughing as deep in the very soul of me I do ......everything is changing the surrendering and recognising the ego so very important Much love and again thank you
You are most welcome dearest Carol. I Am humble that what I channel from Source through me is such confirmation of what you have too received and yes lol I can laugh with you as I too have been through such last year and only now have come to understand having that clue as to why and I Am actually going to do a video on it all more towards the end of the month. I posted a bit about it journalling it here on my facebook https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209626827645521&set=a.2234042248579.2114692.1173609351&type=3 as I have been journalling my path most recently and throughout the last year or so in particular on all this. Everything is changing indeed, and the surrendering and letting go is so very important indeed. Much love to you, Pure Love, and again you are welcome and thank you for your open heart to receive <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)