Hold My Woo 2 - Clif High (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Part 2

By the equinox (September 22, 2021), event will have risen to a level that the population will be in un uproar, with an intensity like that of major war events.

According to the descriptors, on August 24, the Bidan-Harris group goes into extreme freak-out mode. However, it looks like the Pfizer announcement is the impetus - forced vaxes for military, etc. However, the reactions will show the devolution / military how much support there is for the other view. We may see some voices from those ranks speaking out and win over more people.

We've now left probability and moved into potential. In September we will go dynamic, which means the regular people will start seeing more and the mainstream media will be called out. Everyday something negative will be coming out against the Deep State.

He makes a very important point - he cannot save you or fight for you - it is up to every one of us to stand up and take our own steps (but not be stupid). Gather together - find your groups - plan for what you need. After more people start dying, companies and industries will be desperate for unvaxed workers, and you can name your price.

From me

I saw a news story that made my ears prick up - it was about the resident's rescue German shepherd dog biting several secret service agents. The press made a big deal about the whole truth not being reported. Having had many dogs, I am aware of different personalities and how they react to stress. That poor dog is under extreme stress and does not feel secure. Not a huge story, but I knew there was something to it - way more going on behind the scenes.

As I listened to this video, I flashed to my dream about the donkey and elephant in a boxing ring, and how I knew the donkey was going to be decimated by the enraged female elephant. What we see unfolding in the near future likely will feel frightening to many, as everything they thought was true is not. The reference to Ganesha shows us it is a time of renewal, as well.

I also recalled Hailstones Melt description of the Hindu goddess, Ganesha, who is represented with the head of an elephant.
For those who don't know, Ganesha is the female, Ganesh the male. I once had a vision in meditation of Ganesha herself, and she is Potent! The female godhead - procreative, as you say, engendering beginnings, bringing something into being. Being the female, this obviously opposes the sterile Ass in the Ring. Ganesha is inundation, life pouring forth, the creative principle, the fecund womb. Oh yes, Life holds nothing back!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron and Neeraj

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for the mention, my Ganesha vision was exactly what you describe. Of course, archetypes can be experienced in many forms - the elephant goddess being only one of many possible experiences.

Thank you for posting all the Clif vids. I don't like to miss any. Right now I am in a frantic work mode (having transitioned to a call centre staffer, from pure computer processing). Hopefully my hours will go back to my requested part-time hours when they are satisfied I have learned enough to do the job.

This weekend was supposed to be a blissful 2 days off - until my daughter told me on Saturday that she had her first jab 4 days ago, and intends to get the 2nd in 3 weeks. This has sent me into a tail spin. However, I know the truth that I cannot withdraw from her, as she will be needing my support later. I know that the boyfriend is the influence, and when I was younger, I ignored my parents and went with whatever any silly boyfriend wanted, it is all about having an unhealed need for love that you perceive some "lover" can fill.

Another person that I give credence to, Elizabeth April, says that August is the month of the boiling point. Well, I guess my water just boiled! She also says not to abandon the people in your life who are not getting/understanding it. Yes, it is the bifurcation, yes they may have given away part of their soul, at least their soul choices, with the first jab, with worse to come. But I have to be bigger than those who cannot see - my field can encompass both their dimensional world and the one I am moving into. I heard some "light worker" called Michael saying: Drop them, leave them, they can no longer hear you. I understand what he is saying, but I didn't like his vibe. The people who have made these ignorant decisions are the ones who most surely will need our love, compassion, and ability to stay the course.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • A hug for you
Reactions: June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
WHAT THE SPIKE PROTEINS DO

PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT OF CLIF HIGH – HERE, HOLD MY WOO, PUBLISHED 23-8-2021

68% of the people that had been vaxxed that were seen at this one clinic all had blood issues. There’s another one in Germany, where 100% of the people showing up to that clinic have blood issues, that are like, life-threatening, basically. What happens is that the spike proteins damages the endothelial layer, changes the negative charge on the platelets to net positive. This causes the platelets to clump in long chains. They eventually form clots in capillaries, and then you lose bits and pieces of your body, very much like leprosy, because the flesh dies, because there’s no longer any blood flow, plus the reduction of the net negative charge means that there’s that much less oxygen flowing into your body so you’re now exertion intolerant. It’s hard to walk upstairs, it’s hard to catch your breath, because you’re not actually pumping a lot of oxygen through you. This is happening to 68 people [out of 100] that showed up in that one study. They are dying now. They have not dropped dead, but here we have 13,068, last time I looked, people in VAERS that they allow, are dead, but, and this is all of the vaxxers for COVID, the CV vaxxers, right. Now, so these guys here, represent more deaths than have been acknowledged on a vaccine in the United States than all of the vaccines going back to 1945. So, we’ve killed more people, in these past 6 months, giving out this vax, than we killed all of those years from 1945 to 2021, with vaccines. Acknowledged. These are acknowledged. They’re in the VAERS database, OK. Now, another thing is, there were 25 people that died on the Swine Flu Vax. They shut that thing down on the 25th death, so why didn’t they shut this thing down, OK?

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
until my daughter told me on Saturday that she had her first jab 4 days ago, and intends to get the 2nd in 3 weeks. This has sent me into a tail spin.
It is a stunning shock, given that she surely knew your ideas and feelings on the subject. Tailspin is the appropriate response, and I understand and empathize. When I found out some young children I adore were given it, I curled up in the fetal position for some time - unable to function. Among our group of family and close friends, those of us who've not taken the jab are in the minority; yet, life goes on as before - at least on the surface. Like you, I will not abandon anyone over this choice. I have no idea what the future will bring, but I'm not walking away.

• Divine
Reactions: Snowmelt

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thanks for the mention, my Ganesha vision was exactly what you describe. Of course, archetypes can be experienced in many forms - the elephant goddess being only one of many possible experiences.

Thank you for posting all the Clif vids. I don't like to miss any. Right now I am in a frantic work mode (having transitioned to a call centre staffer, from pure computer processing). Hopefully my hours will go back to my requested part-time hours when they are satisfied I have learned enough to do the job.

This weekend was supposed to be a blissful 2 days off - until my daughter told me on Saturday that she had her first jab 4 days ago, and intends to get the 2nd in 3 weeks. This has sent me into a tail spin. However, I know the truth that I cannot withdraw from her, as she will be needing my support later. I know that the boyfriend is the influence, and when I was younger, I ignored my parents and went with whatever any silly boyfriend wanted, it is all about having an unhealed need for love that you perceive some "lover" can fill.

Another person that I give credence to, Elizabeth April, says that August is the month of the boiling point. Well, I guess my water just boiled! She also says not to abandon the people in your life who are not getting/understanding it. Yes, it is the bifurcation, yes they may have given away part of their soul, at least their soul choices, with the first jab, with worse to come. But I have to be bigger than those who cannot see - my field can encompass both their dimensional world and the one I am moving into. I heard some "light worker" called Michael saying: Drop them, leave them, they can no longer hear you. I understand what he is saying, but I didn't like his vibe. The people who have made these ignorant decisions are the ones who most surely will need our love, compassion, and ability to stay the course.

Thoughts?
Sorry to hear about your daughter Melt it’s totally heartbreaking, one of my granddaughters did it, she’s very aware but wasn’t going to let anything stop her travelling, I curled up and sobbed in grief.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Linda and Snowmelt

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
WHAT THE SPIKE PROTEINS DO

PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT OF CLIF HIGH – HERE, HOLD MY WOO, PUBLISHED 23-8-2021

Now, another thing is, there were 25 people that died on the Swine Flu Vax. They shut that thing down on the 25th death, so why didn’t they shut this thing down, OK?
This has been planned for a long time. Clif also points out in another video that logistically, doing these "dark pageants" take quite a bit of preparation, similar to the D-Day invasion of Normandy. Obviously, TPTB won't shut it down because this is the Deep State's "out in the open" intention, to commit global genocide on a mass scale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)