Hmmmmm, One Wonders Just Who "Created" the "Human" In The Video? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Well, rather unusual and somewhat perturbing? And, "energy sensitives", what do you think about the "being's" frequency? Strange times...

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Her blinking looks mechanical. She does not feel real.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Totally agreed, Pod. Just who made "her" and to what end?
Well how much of her is there? We only see the head and it does not move. Neither do the lips. Just the eyes.

Why do we make anything? Because we can. She is never going to pass for human with those gold eyes. Perhaps she was made for a movie?

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Could be anything. From CGI , video effects of a 'normal' girl, to a kind of robot, could be part of a movie or show even, could be an art project. Hard to say.

Plus, no explanation by the uploader whose only video this is or any further info from them which of course (intentionally?) adds to the mystery.

Video is from 2013 and had not many views at all. How did you come across it, Drakke?

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Hi: Sinera, i came across the video in a rather zufaellig manner :) and the issue is really about AI and the singularity, for you both, as you both suspect, and the many issues raised. Here is something somewhat on point...

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Image53df.jpg
There's a photo up the right way. The sound is interesting in the background. It sounds like normal background noise with some kind of strange moaning or

Madkin Kantzveldt is the author. He only has the one video on his channel. It was uploaded in July, 2013.

I paused the video within the first few seconds and saw this writing at the top.

Negative version:

I found a flickr page with his name on it here, https://www.flickr.com/photos/118019195@N06/. All the images were uploaded in Feb, 2014. I suspect it's the same person.

Here is one of them of them but you can see there rest using the side arrows on the embed:

I tracked down this post over on ATS, http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread991564/pg1, and it states the author created the images which can be seen on that Flickr account. This post was made in January, 2014. This fits the timeline of the online presence of the person above. The user's name is Kantzveldt. His profile is here.
joined (ATS) on: Dec, 14 2011

Came across a discussion about this video on ATS: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg16

This video here on YT has a CGI female that looks very much like the one in the OP above:

Another thread on ATS mentions the OP video: http://198.15.108.202/forum/thread962038/pg1(see below, "one of their videos means the OP video)

The attempt at communication with intelligencies at the quantum level inevitably raises the question of Daemons, in Sumeria these aspects of primordial chaos were understood as vampirical, hence the overview of my previous thread, which Direne confirmed as a correct premise.

This also is one of their videos,
And that's all the time I'm going to spend on it, but I found out quite a bit.

OP
drakke1

drakke1

Involved Wayfarer
Apr 25, 2019
Northern CA
Thank you very much, Laron for your definitely in depth efforts -- truly fascinating and helpful !! We certainly do live in "interesting times"...

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)