Hillary Missing, Bitcoin Rise, ET Cruise Ship Flyby | Webbot Wujo — October 11th, 2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Hillary Missing, Bitcoin Rise, ET Cruise Ship Flyby | Webbot Wujo — October 11th, 2016

A couple of days back Clif High released a new webbot based Wujo talking about the immediate future in terms of what the future forecasting software, the webbot, is picking up based on its predictive linguistics. This article is based on the key predictions he mentioned.
Hillary Clinton

The immediacy data is describing a situation where the Hillary Clinton campaign loses its head. Hillary’s health seems to become paramount from here on in. Her health issues will not stop being reported on, whether she wins or loses the U.S. presidential race.

The data is showing her being missing from her expected public appearances in the coming weeks, likely based of her health problems.

The campaign is basically not going to do very well with handling this situation...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
My suggestion on that cruise ship. With the unsure geographical locations it may just circle the globe several times. This will surely get peoples attention and chins wagging

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Yeah he said it would circle but then he also said because so many saw it it must be a certain location, so that bit wasn't that clear. But if it circles, then that would provide the basis for the billion or so that are meant to see it.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Oh, and I find it beyond interesting that I just today see this article, October 14... the day which exactly 8 years ago Blossom Goodchild predicted the arrival of a huge spaceship in the skies, most likely entering our airspace from the southern hemisphere. That it wasn't witnessed was a massive disappointment and wake-up call for many thousands (tens of thousands? more?) around the world. I had just started my website that year, 2008, and by late October was receiving a lot of emails from people expressing their amazement at waking up! No matter that the ship didn't show, they had woken up. What I was writing at the time (the opalescentwords blog, now the book "Remembrance") was not in alignment with a sighting or contact happening worldwide at that time, but that we have inner work to do, new understandings, new ways of approaching reality to prepare for that eventuality. Maybe this is a signal? A pingback :)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
A few days ago I watched a YT interview with a channeler / shaman / healer / feng-shui-expert / spiritual teacher in my country.

He also said he expects something "ET"-spiritual to happen that will open eyes to many people around the world in mid-October.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)