Hijab of an accident (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yesterday, May 21, an SUV drove through a red light intersection and crashed directly into a shop called Hijab House, in Sydney's Greenacre. The shop front faced onto a busy intersection. The road the crashing car came from was on the far side of the intersection, in a direct line. 14 people inside the shop were injured, none fatally or seriously. The driver has been released from hospital and police interview, and in newspaper reports it says it is not expected to be terror-related. But interestingly, all the videos taken at the scene as it happened no longer work on any of the news websites.

I feel a reg flag is raised that this could be a reverse-racism terrorist attack on a Muslim enterprise.

Lately, many crashing cars into buildings have been reported. This could be just another one. But it feels so much more than that. The vehicle ended up completely inside the shop where women were working or were buying Hijabs.

The driver did a lot of smoke from his tyres on his way across the red light intersection, and also he rammed another vehicle out of the way which was stopped at the traffic lights, before proceeding on to the shop.

This doesn't feel like any ordinary traffic accident. The police also mentioned the driver had a record of "traffic matters".

I don't think society should take their eye off the ball when it comes to a person or team of people going all out to deliberately hurt others, regardless of creed or religion.

Greenacre traffic accident_smoking tyres.jpg

Greenacre traffic accident 21-5-2020.jpg

Greenacre traffic accident_car inside shop.jpg

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Update: tonight's news gave the name of the driver, and showed a picture of him in a mosque (he is a Muslim.) So my terrorist theory fails right there. He must be a very bad driver.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Well i understand your Reading. In Denmark we have just had a situation with a right wing Individual ( documented fraction of swedish neo nazis) found to have home made weapons which his Company trains with in the swedish Woods. Yet, this has gotten hardly any media attention and No link to terrorism. We have a know racist marching in the Street on regular basis being protected by the police costing tax payers enormous amounts.
Had this been anyone of our fellow citizens with a middle Easter background - the media goes berserk.
Terror !!!
Sometimes it is terror - sometimes it is violence - systemic fear and abuse builds this.
So i understand your reading.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)