Article HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HIGHLY TRANSFORMATIONAL AND MUCH MORE POSITIVE YEAR AHEAD 2023. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
my fav.jpg

As we are about to enter the New Year today Mercury stations at 24 degrees Capricorn before retrograding us into 2023 ...
Mercury will be Rx until 18th January and remain in Capricorn until 11th February.

During this time . as Mercury will be Rx as we change years , which is always massive anyway as the numbers change, we all get a chance to do a huge reassessment of our lives and goals.
Capricorn means a lot of focus on our own personal “rules” as well as our thinking and communication, HOW we communicate, how we deal with time too and who we give our time to (or not).

Naturally Capricorns, Geminis and Virgos will be very aware of the switch of energies as will the rest of us, and the need to think about these rules, also judgement of others, how we keep our minds structured , organised, as there will be a lot of new data to process soon in our worlds .

This Rx represents the need to keep our mental abilities alert and free from clutter as our ability to analyse, be critical thinkers, is paramount and also to think for ourselves and keep our mental boundaries very strong.

I'm hoping this Mercury Rx in Capricorn will mean the media communication “rules” will be abolished and that the Governments (which Capricorn is about) will ease up on their rules of the past few years.

There will be a returning to the past somehow at any rate, a revision of what has gone.

Mars is still out of bounds in Gemini , currently opposing my Moon again and boy am I feeling it as will anyone else be with planets around 10 degrees down to 8 in January and then again after Mars goes direct 12th January, and we all get yet another repeat of aspects for the third time since Sept 2022 until March.

We ARE seeing Govs revising their virus rules in various countries, easing up on quarantine rules, and forced j a b s.
China, USA are some of the countries as its all interfering with the economy, jobs , housing , normal medical needs and attention, and a lot more.
So Mercury Rx is a GOOD thing, a chance to catch up , review and take time out for all of us but perhaps have to wait a while for certain information until mid January .
Mars direct however on 12th/13th Jan is going to bring some very interesting developments in areas of new media information, perhaps to do with new rules the and revealing of a lot we need to know, accompanied by some changing mindsets as many will be forced to swallow pride and face some truths even this late in proceedings…

On the 30th Dec Mercury Rx will conjunct Venus in Capricorn 24/25 degrees so if you have planets or points on this degree you may experience your own personal “revealing”… Something you have been wondering about finally bring some answers. This will happen in my first house so I will be paying attention …
2023 will be a global 7 year. 7 is a healing number , a psychic number. In Tarot the card “the Hermit" resonates to this number.

The year will be a time of healing for many , a time for contemplation , withdrawal for some, a time to develop the right brain abilities of intuition and creativity but still to use the left analytical /practical brain when needs. A balance is needed.

It will be a year when much writing is done – many books published of a different type to usual .
7 is a blend of right and left brain so there will be times of much research and analysing(good year for study) , followed by periods of developing our spirituality in different ways to before , and using our third eye hidden senses.

On the 1st of January Venus will conjunct Pluto at 27 degrees Capricorn . This is intense as we know, especially for people born towards the end of the sign of Capricorn, and especially for Taureans and Librans too. This is a passionate and deep emotional energy where we can throw ourselves into our project or take a leap into any emotional void we had been avoiding. Our shadow self is going to be ready and willing to reveal emotional secrets and feelings, a powerful time at any rate.

On the 3rd January Venus enters Aquarius bringing a more unconditional approach to love, a more objective outlook in caring for others as well . This is a focus on communication /global healing in itself.

However this is in the energy of the approaching Full Moon in Cancer at 16 degrees on the 7th (6th some countries) . This is a “people” Full Moon, families too.
Its good we begin the year with the Aquarian Venus and also Sun trine Uranus at 15 degrees Capricorn and Taurus as it does bring a more objective energy, so globally we can expect a common theme in the days before and the approach to this Full Moon of people caring for people and focusing on families and loved ones in ways they may never have before, realising how important we are on this planet for each other and how important family is for each one of us, or if not, our most loyal and dear friends .

As the Moon will be Apogee and powerful , furthest from the earth by declination, all the Moon in Cancer qualities will be exaggerated, positive and negatives, and with the Suns conjunction to Mercury on the 8th Jan (still Rx) Im expecting some interesting announcements by the powers that be, concerning the past and the future.

Then Mars will be at station before going direct in Gemini 8 degrees , on the 13th here in NZ.
I have high expectations of this date for something that will set the trend for the year ahead in positive ways regarding communicating more freely and hearing more important news that is not being continually repressed and censored.
Mercury goes direct on the 19th so information flows again …

This happens on a day when the Sun will conjunct Pluto at 29th degrees Capricorn , a real rebirth energy of the most transformational time as this is just before the Sun enters Aquarius setting the trend for the Chinese New Year when the Lunar calendar comes into play for the Black water Rabbit year…

The Chinese New Year begins at the New Moon in Aquarius 22nd NZ time and 21st in USA and Canada, AND it’s a Perigee Moon when the Moon is closest to the earth. A very powerful Moon in 2023 heralding a very strong Chinese New Year.

In March Saturn will enter Pisces for three years so it’s the time for we fishes to face a few facts and do what needs doing in our lives to change our own personal status quo which will be involving health, relationships , highly karmic matters , taking responsibility for ourselves and lives , responsibility being the key word.
Capricorns will do a bit of a personality switch becoming more sensitive, creative and intuitive after the three years of a more objective focus and group orentation. Their fishes tail will have it's expression again.

Then Pluto into Aquarius to help us raise our consciousness from a global perspective .
Pluto will also bring the beginnings of amazing medical technology and power sources .

The other major change of the year will be Jupiter moving into Taurus in mid May when things become much more grounded again after his powerful dynamic dash through Aries.
Saturn in Pisces will bring more healing , more focus on health and the poor, the weak , the victims of the last few years and what can be done to fix that financially, medically , security wise.

Govs will be kinder, they will have no choice as the people will demand it using common or natural law.
Here we will stop as I just wanted to give you a glimpse of a new future as there is a lot happening planetary wise.

When major planets change signs , especially 3 in a year the focus comes on the meaning of the signs involved in this case Pisces, Aquarius and Taurus, so we can contemplate how the qualities of those signs blend together.

Key words. Healing, spirituality , creativity, intuition , futuristic, community, equality, fairness, technology, magic too, with both Pisces and Aquarius involved, and for Taurus housing, comforts, stability, banking, personal income, ownership, gardens, trees, food, clothing, working with our hands , healing with our hands …

This combines with the meaning of the planets that are entering these signs…

Last edited:

skyeandante

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 21, 2021
I have been feeling these energies starting about a week ago within myself and I have been feeling the change in the energies around me. It is both very exciting end a kind of waiting in expectation.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I figured 2023 would be more changes, but I think 2024 will be bigger and more public changes. Don't ask me why. I don't know. It might be my intuition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)