Higher Self, Thought Forms & Spirit | A QHHT Session by Tai Ashley-Jones (Part 1) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Higher Self, Thought Forms & Spirit | A QHHT Session by Tai Ashley-Jones (Part 1)
Last year past life regression practitioners trained in the Dolores Cannon QHHT method, Tai Ashley-Jones and Lorna Wilson, got together for a session. Tai was the facilitator of this session and a lot of information came through on a range of different topics — including some great information on higher self — which I have listed below for part one in this two part series.

A special thanks goes to Linda for transcribing down and editing most of this session. Linda’s an administrator and global moderator over on transients’ community forum, The Roundtable. Note that Lorna is also one of our long term Global Moderators on the Roundtable and you can find her website...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Lorna, great analogies such as an orange as a whole, and a catherine wheel with creator impetus spinning off sparks onto their journeys back to the light. Thank you.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Interesting thought about reaching a plateau and gaining weight. Definitely my husband & I are stuck in that rut and need to make some changes. For us, it happened after becoming parents and we have the "dad bod" & "mom bod" going on. My husband works and feels stuck in his good paying job that he dislikes to support a stay at home mom and our toddlers. I feel stuck at home w the kids. The trick is how to accept, bond, & feel empowered to overcome this plateau. I am not sure how to make the necessary changes, but will set the intention during meditation to seek these answers from within. So far, I have been practicing gratitude. I want this life & appreciate what I have.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Thanks Hailstones Melt. While they are telling me things the images are shown to me. In some cases it's like an information packet comes with the images and I've to put into words what is shown. The information is multilayered, and I can see that an orange is a perfect description in this case. I could feel the feelings of some of the sparks as they were thrust out into creation too.

Anaekia, I suspect it is factored into us somehow the urge to keep manifesting, creating or expanding in potential somehow. I just came back from a trip and on the flight home I sat next to a young woman who conversed with me the whole way. One thing she said was that she wanted to lose weight as she was fairly big. I know from my work that everything is connected and things have a starting point, so I suggested that she thinks back to when she started putting on weight and what was going on in her life. She immediately said it was when she got her own place and had her son. That she had spent her whole life moving around a lot with her mother and finally she was able to have her own stable home. As we continued to talk she could see how she had now planted 'roots' and began growing outwards instead of 'upwards'. lol I'm not saying this is true in your case, but that it intrigues me how we all have so much potential of diversity of experiences through our conscious perceptions of the world around us, and our place in it.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thanks Hailstones Melt. While they are telling me things the images are shown to me. In some cases it's like an information packet comes with the images and I've to put into words what is shown. The information is multilayered, and I can see that an orange is a perfect description in this case. I could feel the feelings of some of the sparks as they were thrust out into creation too.

Anaekia, I suspect it is factored into us somehow the urge to keep manifesting, creating or expanding in potential somehow. I just came back from a trip and on the flight home I sat next to a young woman who conversed with me the whole way. One thing she said was that she wanted to lose weight as she was fairly big. I know from my work that everything is connected and things have a starting point, so I suggested that she thinks back to when she started putting on weight and what was going on in her life. She immediately said it was when she got her own place and had her son. That she had spent her whole life moving around a lot with her mother and finally she was able to have her own stable home. As we continued to talk she could see how she had now planted 'roots' and began growing outwards instead of 'upwards'. lol I'm not saying this is true in your case, but that it intrigues me how we all have so much potential of diversity of experiences through our conscious perceptions of the world around us, and our place in it.
Such an interesting thought. Thank you so much for sharing.
--Fat & Happy
:)

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Another clue for me is in how my thoughts are shaping my life. As I stood back some and reflected on my current life I can see how that happened and how certain changes happening now have/are manifesting it's self. Hmmmm. I got some more changes to make now. This is a wonderful confirmation. Thx Lorna. Looking forward to part two.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Another clue for me is in how my thoughts are shaping my life. As I stood back some and reflected on my current life I can see how that happened and how certain changes happening now have/are manifesting it's self. Hmmmm. I got some more changes to make now. This is a wonderful confirmation. Thx Lorna. Looking forward to part two.
Isn't it great that we all can learn from this wisdom?

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
If anything else needs transcribing, I volunteer. Really love these QHHT sessions.
You may want to let Lorna know as this one is her session. I enjoy transcribing my own session as I am a fast typer and like keeping my editing skills up, but when I get into regression and healing full time I expect I will need to reach out for some help so I will remember your mention.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Another clue for me is in how my thoughts are shaping my life. As I stood back some and reflected on my current life I can see how that happened and how certain changes happening now have/are manifesting it's self
I do think that once we recognise that our thoughts are indeed shaping and manipulating our reality, we are then able to monitor, dismiss, or embrace some of our thinking. Many of our thoughts do not originate with us. Lately I've taken to telling some of my thoughts to get out of my head as they are not mine and have nothing to do with me. Doing that makes my headspace immediately clear up. lol

I think you might enjoy this teaching from Dr. Stylianos Atteshlis (known as Daskalos) on thoughts.

What is Thought?

Anaekia, if you do decide to transcribe some sessions, I have loads on a variety of topics.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I do think that once we recognise that our thoughts are indeed shaping and manipulating our reality, we are then able to monitor, dismiss, or embrace some of our thinking. Many of our thoughts do not originate with us. Lately I've taken to telling some of my thoughts to get out of my head as they are not mine and have nothing to do with me. Doing that makes my headspace immediately clear up. lol

I think you might enjoy this teaching from Dr. Stylianos Atteshlis (known as Daskalos) on thoughts.

What is Thought?

Anaekia, if you do decide to transcribe some sessions, I have loads on a variety of topics.
Sure! I'd love to, Lorna.

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
As a reminder to everyone, or if you didn't realise, I permanently keep a link to all past life regression articles that are posted on transients.info in the menu under "In Focus". I haven't stuck this one in there yet as I am waiting until I post part two this week.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
What I should have said is that this one was Tai's session, but Lorna also has a lot of sessions she has conducted with clients.
Thanks Laron for the mention. I've lots of sessions I've facilitated covering many topics if anyone ever wants to transcribe any of them lol. I'm happy to share them.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Sure! I'd love to, Lorna.
You're a superstar! I truly appreciate it. If you think about the type of topics that interest you and message me, then I can go through some of them to find those that will really be of interest to you. I must warn you that while transcribing them the energy of the session also shifts your own consciousness in a multidimensional way. That's a bonus. lol

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
You're a superstar! I truly appreciate it. If you think about the type of topics that interest you and message me, then I can go through some of them to find those that will really be of interest to you. I must warn you that while transcribing them the energy of the session also shifts your own consciousness in a multidimensional way. That's a bonus. lol
Didn't think of that benefit, but it makes sense.
What topics do your have?

Reactions: Stargazer

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
What topics do your have?
You name it. Each individual is a compilation of multidimensional history and time/space explorers. I'd have to go through a few notes from over the years to see what I'd find that would be of interest for you. So perhaps if you give me some suggestions I'll have a look.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I just read another little bit of confirmation of what was said in this session. It is something that David Spangler's guide said to him in the book Apprenticed To Spirit: The Education of a Soul

"The personality is not your "lower self." You have no "lower self" as such. What you have is a part of your soul adapted to function in engagement and connection with the particular nature of the incarnate realm. Nor do you have a "higher self." These are constructs you form in your mind, and by the power of your belief, you can bring them into being and divide yourself. What you have is a single self with different functions and attributes that you are seeking to express in wholeness."

He then adds this bit of information:

"Wholeness is not the same as unity or oneness. Wholeness comes from differentiation and maintains that differentiation to generate a flow of energy that supports interconnectedness and organization. Its purpose is to enhance and promote emergence. Wholeness is created and maintained by the power to hold oneself in being and simultaneously to give oneself away. Wholeness emerges from a creative tension and engagement between the part and the whole. The universe unfolds from such tension. Oneness, on the other hand, the unity of all that is, is the mystery on which all things rest. It is the rest state that complements the drive to create wholes."

"Oneness is, but wholeness isn't. Wholeness must be intended and brought about...Don't just be aware of connections, but heighten those connections. Send your energy and love through them to bless and enhance others. And where possible and appropriate, build new connections through which emergence and creativity may take place. Then you are aligning with the intelligence that moves within and through all things. Then you are a participant in sacredness."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)