Higher Self Is The Real Heaven | An Out Of Body Experience (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Sinera submitted a new transients.info article.

Higher Self Is The Real Heaven | An Out Of Body Experience

September 2nd, 2016: Due to a lot of life problems going on again I had the intent to meet my Higher Self for answers and support before going to sleep.

In a dream I began to get lucid, maybe in a city, and shout the famous Buhlman-command, 'Higher Self Now!', and rise up into the sky.

I soon realise that I wasn’t soaring alone, but helped by beings. I did not see them. I could feel the helper holding my left arm somehow, and flying with me. They often flew with me to astral landscapes years back, but as I projected less, this ceased.

It is a 'she', when I ask the being while we flew upwards to some kind of light tunnel in white and greyish colours.

Below is the memory of the dialogue with surprising information, and a twist, giving me...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Sinera, what a great OBE you had! You really went on a learning trip there. Thanks so much for sharing this story! I hadn't seen that Bob Monroe video in years and I had forgotten about it. In my spiritual travels and learnings your experience and that Monroe video really resonate with me. I loved it!!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
What an inspiring article......full of information and videos to watch too. Thank you Sinera. I expect to hear more from you.

I know what you mean about the connection, I am going through a really tough time at the moment and my Higher Self wisdom is far more spot on and helpful than the businessmen I am dealing with. Very comforting. You have inspired me too. Must try harder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)