Hidden spiritual racism...how can we learn to address it and heal? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
T

Tiffanym

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I can't talk about the community in the USA, but in Australia we do have polarity, disenfranchisement, embitterment, racism, and reverse racism. We have politicians with blinkers on. We have historical times that happened, so we must redress the balance. But what each person has to do when coming in touch with any of these things that cause discomfort or bring hidden things out of the shadows is to keep the open heart, always review, don't react. If rejection is perceived, start again at the next opportunity. One failed example is not the door closing for good. Always keep opening that door of the heart, and always keep reviewing your own thoughts and actions, so that when the opportunity presents itself, your heart door swings widely open and judgement is not the first thing you show to the other person.

Another thing I can say, which the lyrics of Amazing Grace point out, is that scales can fall from your eyes in an instant. So there is always potential for a complete turn-around once awareness is brought to the subject.

From a bigger perspective, once ET races are disclosed to the main public worldwide, we are going to realise that skin hue difference is a lovable trait and we humans are all brothers/sisters under the skin. This will certainly be the case if you're meeting a mantis being or an ant person for the first time. You certainly will love your neighbour that at one time you thought you had a racial issue with.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tiffanym please share what you find important and interesting about the link you provided.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
While I understand and agree with many of the things in this article, I do not necessarily agree with all of them.

From my perspective, I see this issue as one of many that "The Posers That Were" are capitalizing on or using to create divisiveness, fear, and violence. I would agree that the issue is an important one and that each soul must decide for itself how to perceive and react to these kinds of situations.

It does strike me though, that the person who wrote the article may not be aware of or considering things like karma, the Universal Law of Cause/Effect, or the concept of "soul contracts". From my perspective, they also seem quite entrenched in a 3D mindset, where everyone has to "fight" this or that in order to create change.

My feeling is that these events and situations are catalysts for our learning and soul growth. They are also catalysts for positive change, if we can see past the illusion (yes, my sense of knowing is that this IS all an illusion).

In my opinion, it is far better to approach things from a place of balance (which requires some detachment). This is where our heart and head (or emotions and logic) can both agree on a course of action. There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing those things the author states can be improved upon...and to focus more energy and attention on the perceived issues and derision perpetuated by the media and The Posers That Were only throws fuel on the fire (where attention goes, energy flows).

Racism can cease to exist only when we begin to see everyone as an equal aspect of self. That means we have to see people of all colors (and even the police) as having equal value. As long as we continue to focus on our differences (black, white, or other) we'll never get there.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I lived in a community of women where the most racist were the Nigerians and the Jamaicans who would have shouting matches and tell each other to go back to their respective countries. Very funny! Suck teeth and call you "Bloooooood clot"

It is a part of the human experience to see oneself as separate and racism is one way to do it.

I have not experienced the pain of racism, but I have experienced the pain of misogyny which is so hard to deal with so I send hugs and healing to you Tiffanym. <3<3<3

K

KarlaSM

Thank you for bringing this issue. I cannot say that I agree with everything either but as a Latin American who works towards polarity integration within and who does not resonate with much of the lightworker mindset I do happen to see many of these patterns.

Much of the spiritual awakening process does happen to involve to a certain degree for many an attempt to avoid pain by creating a Neptunian mindset. "Only feel positive, if you have negative thoughts you are doing something wrong, you should never feel guilt, shame, anger...because these feelings are evil", instead of trying to go very deep within the subconscious to understand with more gentleness where these thoughs and feelings come from.Connect only to the light side of spiritual existence. I promote the notion of lowering vibration consciously and safely to work with the shadow self and understand certain etheric dynamics that otherwise are seen as evil and threatening by many who work with energy on a more conscious level but who sadly end up promoting disempowerment and more fear without intentionally wanting to do so.

Another thing that I see is that for some reason a lot of people in developing countries do not participate in these kinds of networks, so I see a concentration of people mainly from the US and Australia speaking for the whole world with little awareness of the conditions of other countries like Latin American countries, East Europe, African countries, Asian countries...etc. So I see that so many speakers talk about the whole world only and purely based on what they see in the US and in Australia. That in itself might be a factor as to why we see less participation from awakening people in other countries.

For people in these countries, spiritual services are extremely expensive. It is almost impossible for most people to create organic gardens and to apply other lifestyles promoted by spiritual speakers. Hence there is a division in this sense.

On top of that, add the reptilian fearful propaganda, when so many awakening people discover that they have reptilian traits and naturally that also discourages people from becoming active participants or to accept a part of themselves.

But I believe that somehow in some future there will be more integration and understanding of dark and light, and that will also help ameliorate all kinds of racism, classicist and other social problems.

Love and peace

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I would like this post to start an open dialogue about the unsustainable amount of injustice, abuse, and pain that black Americans are forced to face on a daily basis and how we can all, as a human race, start to place an equal value on every life. We are ALL divine aspects of God. ALL of us.

http://virginiarosenberg.com/blog/2016/7/10/converting-hidden-spiritual-racism-into-sacred-activism-an-open-letter-to-spiritual-white-folks
And you are poorly as well......there is more to this Tiffanym than just cleaning products.

We are coming to the end of a cycle.....I feel anyway.....lots of programmes coming to an end. Maybe some of the souls who are dealing with the injustice and pain you speak of are souls who have, in the past, been slave owners or black abusers. It is their turn for a bite of the racism cherry.

I hope you are feeling better.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
T

Tiffanym

Always keep opening that door of the heart, and always keep reviewing your own thoughts and actions, so that when the opportunity presents itself, your heart door swings widely open and judgement is not the first thing you show to the other person.
I like your analogy of "that door of the heart" and swinging it "widely open". I think you are right. I am learning that I can benefit from the very practice of doing this consistently no matter what reality I face. I'm hoping I can develop the spiritual "muscle" to thrust the door to my heart open more easily and effortlessly. I am in the perfect circumstance to be practicing this. Thanks for your feedback! God bless!

OP
T

Tiffanym

Tiffanym please share what you find important and interesting about the link you provided.
What I find important about the link:
1. The author identifies racism (institutional or otherwise) as a shadow aspect of the "collective consciousness" of the United States of America.
2. The author explains that she believes the shadow even lurks in the spiritual community, and she provides examples of how it manifests itself.

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda
OP
T

Tiffanym

I lived in a community of women where the most racist were the Nigerians and the Jamaicans who would have shouting matches and tell each other to go back to their respective countries. Very funny! Suck teeth and call you "Bloooooood clot"

It is a part of the human experience to see oneself as separate and racism is one way to do it.

I have not experienced the pain of racism, but I have experienced the pain of misogyny which is so hard to deal with so I send hugs and healing to you Tiffanym. <3<3<3

Thanks for the hugs! They are much appreciated :) As far as your comment is concerned, I don't think the two of us share the same definition of the word "racism", so let's start there.

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usu. involving the idea that one's own race is superior.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based on such a doctrine.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

This is from Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary. And there is another aspect from yet another definition of racism in Collins English Dictionary that I think is important: "abusive or aggressive behaviour towards members of another race on the basis of such a belief".

The author of the blog post suggests that this belief, doctrine, and system of policies has made it not only into the public policies of the United States, but also into the spiritual belief systems of many spiritual communities.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for the hugs! They are much appreciated :) As far as your comment is concerned, I don't think the two of us share the same definition of the word "racism", so let's start there.

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usu. involving the idea that one's own race is superior.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based on such a doctrine.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

This is from Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary. And there is another aspect from yet another definition of racism in Collins English Dictionary that I think is important: "abusive or aggressive behaviour towards members of another race on the basis of such a belief".

The author of the blog post suggests that this belief, doctrine, and system of policies has made it not only into the public policies of the United States, but also into the spiritual belief systems of many spiritual communities.
Are you recovering now TiffanyM?

I think I understand Racism. I was brought up in the Pacific and watched racism at work. My best friends were Indians or Tongans or Fijians and I could not understand why my mother did not accept them as guests into our home, only the white children. Both my parents were institutionally racist and colonial. It finally dawned on me when I was about 12 or 13.

I have never desired to see another race as inferior or superior to me. The Nigerians really did think themselves superior to the Jamaicans and vice versa. That is, by your definition, racism.

I no longer see anyone as a victim of anything. I see souls who have chosen situations and experiences in order to understand limitations that only the Earth can provide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)