Here's Another Opportunity Coming | Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, August 30 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Another "spot-on" reading, Maryann! I listened to a couple of your latest videos last night and really enjoyed them! It's amazing how we "stumble" across so many helpful messages at JUST THE RIGHT TIME in our lives. :) Thank you for all you (and the 9) do!

Reactions: Anaeika and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Wow! Something happened in my life today that resonates with the article and makes me believe that indeed something is developing in the background. Will have to check other's perspectives in this forum and others. In addition, Mercury and Mars are now going direct and are picking up speed (Saturn will do so in a week), therefore events will start manifesting at a faster rate (as mentioned, something already happened to me earlier today).

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I found this stamen from a comment in the last article in SOC:
“Given all the timeline shifts, we have to keep checking over and over again, as things are changing all over the place... but for the better.
-CAT3”
In addition, Lisa Gawlas has a new related artice:
“And here we come, winding down the energies of August!! Part of me wants to say thank god, but I already know it’s only going to get higher from here. I finally got a good glimpse of the energy heading into September thru the readings yesterday. I cannot say I understand it, but I am kind of excited to see how it unfolds, at least, from today’s perspective. No doubt I will go into bitch mode once we get to September!! Lol”

Full article here: https://lisagawlas.wordpress.com/2018/08/30/moving-into-september/

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Patience is a virtue is a phrase I’m reminded of after reading this. Thank you, Maryann .

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)