help with Crystal identification (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
From left to right I will label these A, B, C, D and E.

I'm no expert but it looks like D has some small quartz crystals in it and might be part of a geode.

Reactions: 432hzpreston

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
432hzpreston, we have a thread dedicated to the ID of crystals here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/crystal-identification-—-post-your-photo-here.4622/. It's actually pinned to the top of this board so is easy to spot if you open the board, Health, Somatics, Crystals & General Well-being which is moderated by Lila.

Would you like your post moved to that thread? You may get more help there as people are subscribed via notification (emails and/or alerts).

Do note what I mentioned in the first post of that thread:

It’s important to include a photo of the crystal in natural light, so outside is best. When inside you have shadows that cause color changes, but also what surrounds the crystal can influence the way it looks.

I tend to sometimes apply filters and increase the contrast and/or brightness of photos, but make sure you don’t for this purpose, so have an unedited photo, otherwise it makes it harder to identify.

It can also help to have a plain background behind the crystal with your photo. Also, if the crystal is a lighter color, use a darker background, and if it’s a darker colored crystal, use a lighter background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)