Help please trying to make sense of my origin an dreams. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
B

bellastar47

Hello everyone I wanted an opinion abo3months I been having heavy dreams but the last one I had was I believe significant.an I had aswell a voice tell me were going deal with be 3 wave shift or something like that.i didnt understand to well.but I believe in life there's no coincidences.n afterwards
last month I saw burning building complex an a ocean wave hit it an defuse the fire.an two days ago I saw me in my dream fight with my husband over personal family issues talking to family members not comfortable over negative influences an i felt alot there fear based an bad feelings I get drained.but anyway I ran into a building where there was women who were pregnant an had children there an in it I saw people praying an talking about changes.i don't mean to sound weird but I saw three witches but I sense not well intentions type who appears in but then appears out an with them angry mob with fire banging on the door.with fire torch the people inside was abit scared but faith an sticking together when a wave hits the mob .an protected us.im bewildered by this dream and do know whats this could all be also I expirences
I've dreamed being in an orange
An male adult trying to take advantage.so I an female companion escape back door.we saw spaceship an they agreed to help us.we thought they find us a place to hide but instead we turn into adult women.an I dream of a stairs leading to heaven an seeing quartz crystal place with young female an male teen over large quartz.they said mission subliminally.as I cry walking down stairs an they console me.another time I dreamed I was in a mountain an there was group of people they said where children of light an children of mountain an glow glow light they had a picture of Jesus.ive also sense presence seen orbs.an angel like rainbow aura.i sense presences.ive gotten dream an wake premonition of things to come aswell as awake but rarely dream is abit more often especially lately .I ll get info of knowledge spiritual knowledge an hunches.biblecal aswell.i love the stars and animals an children connection with them aswell.but honestly I'm trying understand why this all happened an why me.what my origin.can I please get opinions trying to know my lineage

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Hello everyone I wanted an opinion abo3months I been having heavy dreams but the last one I had was I believe significant.an I had aswell a voice tell me were going deal with be 3 wave shift or something like that.i didnt understand to well.but I believe in life there's no coincidences.
Welcome to RT, Bellastar47!

It sounds as if some of your own long-suppressed metaphysical abilities may be coming "online". :) The first thing I would suggest is that this is absolutely nothing to be afraid of or concerned about. There are a great many folks (myself included) who believe that we are in the midst of a "Shift of Consciousness"--or a very rapid evolution from human beings who are almost completely out of touch with their innate psychic abilities to those who are able to do what we might now consider to be miracles.

The general theme of your dreams appears to me to be very much in line with this topic. I'd also suggest searching the forum for posts regarding the "Three Waves of Volunteers", as this may be part of the three waves you mention in your post.

I don't know how familiar you are with metaphysical concepts, but you might find the "Shift in Consciousness & New Earth" forum to be very helpful. There are lots of thought-provoking posts there that should help give you a better understanding of these things. And of course you can always ask questions in the threads as you go...I know there will be all kinds of folks like me who are more than happy to help if they can!

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
B

bellastar47

Welcome to RT, Bellastar47!

It sounds as if some of your own long-suppressed metaphysical abilities may be coming "online". :) The first thing I would suggest is that this is absolutely nothing to be afraid of or concerned about. There are a great many folks (myself included) who believe that we are in the midst of a "Shift of Consciousness"--or a very rapid evolution from human beings who are almost completely out of touch with their innate psychic abilities to those who are able to do what we might now consider to be miracles.

The general theme of your dreams appears to me to be very much in line with this topic. I'd also suggest searching the forum for posts regarding the "Three Waves of Volunteers", as this may be part of the three waves you mention in your post.

I don't know how familiar you are with metaphysical concepts, but you might find the "Shift in Consciousness & New Earth" forum to be very helpful. There are lots of thought-provoking posts there that should help give you a better understanding of these things. And of course you can always ask questions in the threads as you go...I know there will be all kinds of folks like me who are more than happy to help if they can!
☺ Thank you and I will.an aswell definitely look in the forum.an I appreciate the support an help

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Hi bellastar47 . It sounds like you are getting a lot of messages in many dreams. Sometimes I can sort mine out the next day and sometimes it takes a bit longer.

Have you tried keeping a dream log? Writing about your dreams helps clarify them, and you often start seeing patterns. The context, details, and your feelings help you make sense of it. I had one this morning that made no sense to me until this evening when I got a request from a friend to help with a project. I could see that the dream was showing me what it would be like if I got back into that world.

I've found the "knowing" about people or events to be helpful, but hard to explain to people around me.

Wondering who we are or where we are from is probably the number one question we all have. I think we get glimpses, which start to make sense as we go along.

Reactions: Stargazer

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
but honestly I'm trying understand why this all happened an why me.what my origin.can I please get opinions trying to know my lineage
My comment may or may not be relevant, and if it isn't please disregard it. When reading your dream content it made me wonder if there are levels of confusion taking place under the surface of your thoughts about many things, how they may possibly fit together, and maybe your place in it all. They show themselves as a mixture of different streams of thoughts or beliefs. The challenge is finding your way through that 'minefield' of consciousness.

A starting point with dreams is to realise that they are very much a part of our individual consciousness and so are relevant to our own stories. Understanding our dream language may take some time, and one reason that I always recommend keeping a dream journal for a while before even attempting to decode or analyze them. The unconscious will use our day to day thoughts and symbols to get a point across and they are not often to be taken literally. Over time with self understanding of our inner talk we are able to separate more easily precognitive dreams from symbolic ones for example.

The next awareness with our dreams is that they are not happening to us, but are a part of our inner landscape for some reason or another. We are not victims of our dreams but participants within our dreamscape. We see with lucid dreaming for example that much of what we encounter can seem ludicrous and have no basis in our conscious reality, yet still they are a reality of sorts to some levels of our awareness.

Prior to going to sleep each night we can communicate with our inner 'team' to let those levels of awareness know that we are ready to be an active participant but that we would like the dreams to slow down in details and provide more clues to their message or importance, and why. Self mastery ALWAYS includes self communication.

The other thing that jumps out to me is about wanting to know your lineage. If that is important to you then you can also begin putting in that dream request each night prior to sleeping. From my experiences with others asking about that during hypnosis sessions, is that it is super rare that they are told or experience anything about the popular 'new age' planets e.g Sirius, Orion, Pleiades etc. More frequently they experience themselves as light...........

Last edited:
Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)