Hello to all my fellow starseeds (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
A

Anne

Hello beloveds,
Saying hi and a friendly reminder that we need water and silica as starseeds here. Helps to ground us on this beloved and insanely beautiful, vibrant Planet.

If you have any more tips and tricks I would love to hear them!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Hello beloveds,
Saying hi and a friendly reminder that we need water and silica as starseeds here. Helps to ground us on this beloved and insanely beautiful, vibrant Planet.

Hello, Anne! Great to see you here. Can't wait to hear more from you!

<3

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
I found that Nature itself (which was initially so alien to me here) becomes the best antidote for home sickness. When @Henda helped me to remember that trees are interdimensional beings it caused me to recall why as a child I would talk to them. It wasn't because I was a lonely and strange child (I mean...there was that as well :rolleyes:) it was because my child like innocence already knew that to commune with them and Nature itself was effectively ET phones home.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Hi Ben, Anne, Stargazer, feeling so happy to connect with you here. We are much more than members and moderators, we are here channelling energy to help and to learn. I love the way we learn from each other as We do these days. Ben you saw so much things in my trees and that is part of what I also have to remember too so that I can be more helpful and grow in my journey here. I was watching some of the Merlin's TV series these days and synchronicities are here

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Hi Ben, Anne, Stargazer, feeling so happy to connect with you here. We are much more than members and moderators, we are here channelling energy to help and to learn. I love the way we learn from each other as We do these days. Ben you saw so much things in my trees and that is part of what I also have to remember too so that I can be more helpful and grow in my journey here. I was watching some of the Merlin's TV series these days and synchronicities are here
Thanks, Henda! For some reason, I really feel like we're all just getting re-acquainted...I'm pretty sure we've all known one another at other times and places. ;)

Golmona

Retired Moderator
Aug 2, 2016
Amsterdam
Hello beloveds,

Hi Anne! Great reminder, thanks :) It was just recently that I read about the benefits of water containing high levels of silica on neurological diseases linked to aluminum toxicity.

I know Fiji water has high levels of silica but I was wondering if anyone knows of a good silica supplement as I rather not buy bottled water.

Much love

Last edited:

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Homeopathic Natrum muriaticum is an excellent remedy for homesickness, for feeling uprooted and replanted in an alien environment, for long-standing, deep-seated grief, and dreams that leave you feeling sad for a place you lost. It's a highly potentized form of sea salt (that is, diluted past the point of any of the original material being present, just the energetic signature of the stuff is there crystallized in sugar, which is released when you dissolve it in water or in your mouth). I've used it for these kinds of feelings I just listed, which are common to most who recognize themselves as starseeds, and for physical problems as well. There's a whole range of stuff this remedy teaches the body to correct. One thing I use it for is when I've been in the sun too long... helps immensely with headaches thereby obtained!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hello beloveds,

Oh Gosh yes definitely water. Lovely to see you here Anne. <3

Reactions: Anne and Stargazer
OP
A

Anne

Pooja, you can also get silica from silva drops, or silica gel at health food stores, or as Maryann mentioned above.

Also horsetail herb. I make the tea. And also tissue salts. Many different ways. Xoxoxo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)