Hello from new Remote Viewer (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Angeldiamond369

Just Arrived
Oct 17, 2018
Ok so I’m new at RV but having a huge success with it. Apparently I’m a little psychic then ?. I’m also becoming more intuitive and just crazy attuned with people. For instance I’m talking to a person and suddenly a headache hit me - and then this person tells me they suffer from daily migraines! (When I walk away from this person my headache is immediately gone!$. Would you guys like to welcome me to this forum? I can do live RV sessions here - my goal is to do 4 per day and right now I barely do 1 and it takes forever to talk one of my friends into doing it (not because they don’t want to we are just all busy bees). I can also do short yes/no predictions using RV : I have NEVER done this before so I’m totally new , my first week with RV so I don’t even know if I’m doing this right. However each session is eerily 90% correct and encouraging, which makes me want to continue with it.

OP
Angeldiamond369

Angeldiamond369

Just Arrived
Oct 17, 2018
Thanks guys!. If anyone wants to select a target for me - go ahead and PM me. You will need to select an image of a real place with bold distinct features - hopefully not too many elements. . Then focus on the image for a few minutes and simply ask “please go to the target X and describe the target. “

~~~~Important: Please be ready to post the image the same day after I have posted my results... the sooner, the better.

***whoever wants to be my “Monitor”, I’m looking for one!. I am up for doing 4 per day and then you can give me feedback.

*****- I’m good with nouns not always guessing what I’m viewing. As far as guessing what the Essence of the object is - it can be quite hard...for instance I see “3 circles in a triangle, near a pole with ropes” - and I think it’s a street light, because I sense also movement. Well guess what?. It was 3 round tables in a triangular picnic area near a tree.. however I did post “trees” as one of my descriptors. I’be been doing RV for less than a week so I’m still hoping to get better at identifying- not just describing what I’m seeing... I will be posting more examples.

****Another great input would be is - how would you like me to use this RV skill?. What would you have me “view”?

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Welcome to the forum. You have definitely found a home here. Love to help you develop this skill. Laron was doing practice for us to do RV. Laron , do you have the time to do these again?

Very nice to “meet” you. :)

Reactions: Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
@Laron , do you have the time to do these again?
Not at the moment, but anyone can look back at how I was running it to get some ideas and create a new group target.

OP
Angeldiamond369

Angeldiamond369

Just Arrived
Oct 17, 2018
Sinera : I am the one that started this thread and I’m posting in the RV category.
I’m posting my four RV sessions for today and my lessons - maybe someone can teach me here, what questions do you ask yourself when you are “describing the target”? I have put together a list of descriptors - I think it’s helpful although you let the first flow of thoughts come through first and then objectify.
1.Target 1 - 10.17.18. 5632 2588.(If you want to RV it yourself DONT scroll down)

I drew my preliminary sketch. (Does anyone want to see it? It’s lots of wavy lines)
My Notes:
“Not getting much , lots of structures! Is it a construction site? Smokey smell. A metro? Something red, plasticky. On the right side something “shiny” on top some sort of ridges...a roof? Something is “tall, going down, deep” metal with overlapping. “
The big reveal - The Lighthouse on a Cliff (pic attached) - with little house w red roof.

2.Target 2. 10.17.18
Sketch:
A huge square pretty much over the whole page and then I frantically divided it into squares!. Which was a huge confusion since I know that squares mean a structure. I can’t get past the big square either!. I tell myself: zoom out and see where this square target is located on the big scale?. I’m getting “it’s a window”. Then I go, great what do I see outside the window, can we zoom out some more? And I cant, all I see is more squares. Here is my objectification:
It’s a very weird impression for me like a very big structure with a window... I think it's a window, basically drew lots of squares...luminous like sunshine. Is it mechanical like a car?. Something smooth with light shining though holes.
The reveal:
It’s a giant TV screen with a NY stock exchange with numerous scquares/white numbers “shining though” .
Final notes: yes it was close but I didn’t guess my objects today like I did yesterday. I go about tracing the image with my fingers and ask questions out loud. I feel like my results are worse than yesterday!.

Conclusion- I feel like I need guidance from here on out, aside from a list of descriptive words, or a list of questions I ask myself, is there something I should be doing differently? Do I need to draw a sketch #2 and try and refine the elements. Lastly I tend to just get the general shapes right but it’s a whole different ballgame when I try to guess what it is. I usually have NO CLUE!. It comes down to me asking “is it X” and then answering No. for instance when I got Metro in the first target , when I asked “Is it underground?” I got a No. but what is tall and deep metal structure whose main quality is “shiny”?.. obviously I’m not asking enough questions...or maybe I need to have a method - divide questions by category, like qualities first and then functional?
(If I get more targets today I will post them).

Attachments

OP
Angeldiamond369

Angeldiamond369

Just Arrived
Oct 17, 2018
Thank you :)
I actually started watching videos from Farsight and realized I was doing it all wrong. I now “do” have the structure that I was seeking which will greatly improve my sessions!. Looking forward to RVing today.
By the way I found it to be absolutely true that the people who are skeptical or negatively preoccupied, are the worst at giving targets. It was night and day when I did it with an open minded friend and then a skeptical one. I felt almost an immediate “block” from him. Now everything is making sense!.
Here’s the video I found immensely helpful.

OP
Angeldiamond369

Angeldiamond369

Just Arrived
Oct 17, 2018
Thanks!! Things I would like to RV:
- Lottery, which is at 900K Million right now! I assigned 64 numbers 64 different sounds from my phone. Last week when I did this I asked “Go to Wednesday at 6:30 AM and tell me what sounds do you hear?” The first sound I heard was crickets which is assigned to number 3 (the ONLY number I got right). But strangely I also wrote a number 3 in my ideogram without any sounds at all(I did the same while predicting the price of British Pound and was 100% correct, but... yes it seems like I’m only good with my initial impression, and then the Conscious Mind takes over!)
2. Future events and Inventions !!!

A few notes....maybe someone will find them helpful:
- I was doing the whole RV process wrong. I wasn’t viewing the target w my friends “at the same time”, nor did they “focus on target”...it was within the same hour though. Also I didn’t do any sketch drills or ID’ed the A.B. D stages - in fact I was sketching too many elements at once (randomly but strangely my symbols are pretty much the same as the common ones) and describing them all at once...It was pure madness at work. I now understand that I am suppose to tell myself “one element at a time”. Mind you that I’m still pretty accurate but hoping to improve even more :)))
-I actually found a site where many RV targets are posted and was really tempted to do these. I’m in need of practice. Has anyone tried those?. But since the persons that posted them are no longer “projecting them”, is it still valid source?. My first experiments were completely autonomous with people that chose targets and instantly forgot about them lol...

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Thanks!! Things I would like to RV:
- Lottery, which is at 900K Million right now! I assigned 64 numbers 64 different sounds from my phone. Last week when I did this I asked “Go to Wednesday at 6:30 AM and tell me what sounds do you hear?” The first sound I heard was crickets which is assigned to number 3 (the ONLY number I got right). But strangely I also wrote a number 3 in my ideogram without any sounds at all(I did the same while predicting the price of British Pound and was 100% correct, but... yes it seems like I’m only good with my initial impression, and then the Conscious Mind takes over!)
2. I was doing the whole RV process wrong. I wasn’t viewing the target w my friends “at the same time”, nor did they “focus on target”...it was within the same hour though. Also I didn’t do any sketch drills or ID’ed the A.B. D stages - in fact I was sketching too many elements at once and describing them all at once...It was pure madness at work. I now understand that I am suppose to tell myself “one element at a time”. Mind you that I’m still pretty accurate but hoping to improve even more :)))
-I actually found a site where many RV targets are posted and was really tempted to do these. I’m in need of practice. Has anyone tried those?.
AD, just because you weren't doing it someone else's way doesn't necessarily mean you were "doing it wrong". :) They may have done things a certain way in order to satisfy others who might scrutinize their methods later (ie, via the "Scientific Method"). Consider developing and embracing YOUR own way, and whatever methods seem to "whisper in your ear". Those who try to achieve things "scientifically" unknowingly place themselves in boxes and may miss out on an entirely different (and perfectly valid) way of doing things! :)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
-I actually found a site where many RV targets are posted and was really tempted to do these. I’m in need of practice. Has anyone tried those?.
Farsight has some target pools on their site. Just take the number and go for it.

http://farsight.org/sponsors/PoolA/jumbledpoollistA.html

I tried one or two once, but I was bad at it, hehe.

I recently used astral projection to the Void and lucid dreaming another time when we did experiments here ... and had two good hits with it immediately. But it is just because AP/LCD is 'my thing'. I'm not good at normal RV. I know that definitely you can get better validations and proof from the physical plane with Remote Viewing than with AP/OBE, no doubt.

Hello and Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here!
When I was training up RV I used sites like these: https://www.aestheticimpact.com/crv/practice-targets.html
and http://www.remote-viewing.com/arvcourse/targetpracticepage.html

There's also several Remote Viewing Forums which weekly run targets or have old targets you can do to build up your skill sets. I found getting friends to make targets for me to be something they didn't have much interest in particularly if they weren't an avid RV'er themselves.

Reactions: Stargazer

codrus

Just Arrived
Sep 21, 2019
Angeldiamond39, its been a while, is there an update on how this is going?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)