Heaven is ... The Higher Self (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
As announced somewhere else. Another short experience or "meeting" with my Higher Self again, taken from my log as a copy (from here: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11852-Sinera-s-Lucidiary&p=142052#post142052 )

---------------

02/Sep/2016
Real Heaven Is: The Higher Self

It's been a while since November 2015 .. so let's do another new one with a more philosphical touch (hence the longer comments-section which happens not the first time either
), but still related to deeper spiritual (Higher-)Self-searching by OBE. So here we go again ...

Due to a lot of life problems again I had already the intent to meet my Higher Self for answers and support again before going to sleep. Later in a dream I get lucid maybe in a city and shout the famous Buhlman-command 'Higher Self Now!' and rise up into the sky.

I realise soon that am not soaring alone but helped by s.o. but do not see them. I can feel the helper holding my left arm somehow and flying with me (they often flew with me to astral landscapes years ago, but as my projections got fewer this stopped).

It is a 'she' when I ask the being. while we still fly upwards to some kind of light tunnel in white and greyish colours. Here's the remembered dialogue with a surprising information and twist, giving me intriguing thoughts at first but maybe only re-confirming what I already knew (once again):

Me: „What is your name?“
Helper: „Tina.“
Me: „Did you help me before in this life?“
Helper: „No.“
Me: „Ahaa, again a new one. So there are really many of you who sometimes come to my help when I need it?“
Helper: „Yes. You've got many friends in Heaven. We are about 2000.“

When we arrived in a kind of city I somehow lost lucidity and the memory of the rest. Maybe I also had a false awakening trying to remember this dialogue with the helper.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Years ago in another experience I was told by Besh (one of my guides) that I had constantly 10 helpers / guides around me. This might be a confusing and contradicting information due to the difference of approximately 1990 helpers.

At first look yes, but I have another theory. The first information were 'traditional guides' (from other HS?), this one with the "2000 friends" were aspects / incarnations / avatars / expressions / forms of my Higher Self.

This can be assumed because as mentioned I did the command to meet my Higher Self before sleep and during the experience. The 2000 friends might thus be the number of incarnations or aspects of my Higher Self - not necessarily all Earth lives, I do not believe I have that much here, but all kinds of life experiences „anywhere“.

There's reason to believe that these personalities somehow keep their existence as another expression of and a part inside our Higher Self, just like an avatar or a role we played, or - as the wonderful Mr. Monroe put it - a kind of flower in that carpet that is actually a huge family - called „friends“ by Tina in my case.

And by this I now received another hint in the aftermath. As I rewatched this YT video now I was surprised that Mr Monroe even literally says „it is somewhere about/above 2000“ (see at 2:20) speaking about his own HS - so he gave the same number for his own HS (which he had different names for such as I There Cluster or Total Self).

I of course had seen this vid years ago but did not consciously remember that he said this number (or mis-remembered it because I actually thought he might have given a higher estimated number like in the 10.000s of lives or even 100.000?). This is no coinicidence for me. I've been given these hints when doing research with videos or dream symbols so often. It is amazing and great!

So with „Tina“ I again met one life experience package (as Tom Campbell calls them in his theory) of mySELF - my HS - and was told there are maybe 2000 or more „flowers“ in that carpet (as Monroe saw it).

I often met Sinera because I asked for it in my research as I believe her to be one of my most recent (previous) incarnations, born in 1650-17xx. She even once kissed me on my head like a mother does to her child when I was in Sleep Paralysis, giving me a sign of unconditional love from my HS. So they are even more than just "friends" I believe.

What is also interesting is her use of the word „Heaven“ which for me stands out. I personally never use this expression because for me the traditional concept of heaven is a Belief System Territory (BST) where some people of certain beliefs might meet after death.

However, since the HS is for me a part of God/Source this makes total sense to me and only confirmed what I maybe already believed to be 'really' heaven. Heaven is not the astral cities or any lower or higher BST that we might go to after death temporarily. No, it is ourSELF !!!

I will want to go there maybe even directly and no where else when I pass over. Hope I remember to demand it like I sometimes do in OBEs like this, but chances are good I might since during APs I am practicing for it right now.

William Buhlman talks about this topic in this wonderful and in part a bit humorous speech. I bookmarked the part where he starts about the importance of reaching out to and reuniting with the Higher Self, especially after death:

(edit: video minute can't be bookmarked here, go to 57 minutes and 23 seconds.)

I recommend both videos of the Monroe Institute, Monroe's and Buhlman's, because it is the greatest explanation and exploration of „us“, of the HS that I can think of.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
As announced somewhere else. Another short experience or "meeting" with my Higher Self again, taken from my log as a copy (from here: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11852-Sinera-s-Lucidiary&p=142052#post142052 )

---------------

02/Sep/2016
Real Heaven Is: The Higher Self

It's been a while since November 2015 .. so let's do another new one with a more philosphical touch (hence the longer comments-section which happens not the first time either
), but still related to deeper spiritual (Higher-)Self-searching by OBE. So here we go again ...

Due to a lot of life problems again I had already the intent to meet my Higher Self for answers and support again before going to sleep. Later in a dream I get lucid maybe in a city and shout the famous Buhlman-command 'Higher Self Now!' and rise up into the sky.

I realise soon that am not soaring alone but helped by s.o. but do not see them. I can feel the helper holding my left arm somehow and flying with me (they often flew with me to astral landscapes years ago, but as my projections got fewer this stopped).

It is a 'she' when I ask the being. while we still fly upwards to some kind of light tunnel in white and greyish colours. Here's the remembered dialogue with a surprising information and twist, giving me intriguing thoughts at first but maybe only re-confirming what I already knew (once again):

Me: „What is your name?“
Helper: „Tina.“
Me: „Did you help me before in this life?“
Helper: „No.“
Me: „Ahaa, again a new one. So there are really many of you who sometimes come to my help when I need it?“
Helper: „Yes. You've got many friends in Heaven. We are about 2000.“

When we arrived in a kind of city I somehow lost lucidity and the memory of the rest. Maybe I also had a false awakening trying to remember this dialogue with the helper.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Years ago in another experience I was told by Besh (one of my guides) that I had constantly 10 helpers / guides around me. This might be a confusing and contradicting information due to the difference of approximately 1990 helpers.

At first look yes, but I have another theory. The first information were 'traditional guides' (from other HS?), this one with the "2000 friends" were aspects / incarnations / avatars / expressions / forms of my Higher Self.

This can be assumed because as mentioned I did the command to meet my Higher Self before sleep and during the experience. The 2000 friends might thus be the number of incarnations or aspects of my Higher Self - not necessarily all Earth lives, I do not believe I have that much here, but all kinds of life experiences „anywhere“.

There's reason to believe that these personalities somehow keep their existence as another expression of and a part inside our Higher Self, just like an avatar or a role we played, or - as the wonderful Mr. Monroe put it - a kind of flower in that carpet that is actually a huge family - called „friends“ by Tina in my case.

And by this I now received another hint in the aftermath. As I rewatched this YT video now I was surprised that Mr Monroe even literally says „it is somewhere about/above 2000“ (see at 2:20) speaking about his own HS - so he gave the same number for his own HS (which he had different names for such as I There Cluster or Total Self).

I of course had seen this vid years ago but did not consciously remember that he said this number (or mis-remembered it because I actually thought he might have given a higher estimated number like in the 10.000s of lives or even 100.000?). This is no coinicidence for me. I've been given these hints when doing research with videos or dream symbols so often. It is amazing and great!

So with „Tina“ I again met one life experience package (as Tom Campbell calls them in his theory) of mySELF - my HS - and was told there are maybe 2000 or more „flowers“ in that carpet (as Monroe saw it).

I often met Sinera because I asked for it in my research as I believe her to be one of my most recent (previous) incarnations, born in 1650-17xx. She even once kissed me on my head like a mother does to her child when I was in Sleep Paralysis, giving me a sign of unconditional love from my HS. So they are even more than just "friends" I believe.

What is also interesting is her use of the word „Heaven“ which for me stands out. I personally never use this expression because for me the traditional concept of heaven is a Belief System Territory (BST) where some people of certain beliefs might meet after death.

However, since the HS is for me a part of God/Source this makes total sense to me and only confirmed what I maybe already believed to be 'really' heaven. Heaven is not the astral cities or any lower or higher BST that we might go to after death temporarily. No, it is ourSELF !!!

I will want to go there maybe even directly and no where else when I pass over. Hope I remember to demand it like I sometimes do in OBEs like this, but chances are good I might since during APs I am practicing for it right now.

William Buhlman talks about this topic in this wonderful and in part a bit humorous speech. I bookmarked the part where he starts about the importance of reaching out to and reuniting with the Higher Self, especially after death:

(edit: video minute can't be bookmarked here, go to 57 minutes and 23 seconds.)

I recommend both videos of the Monroe Institute, Monroe's and Buhlman's, because it is the greatest explanation and exploration of „us“, of the HS that I can think of.
That's a lovely recall Sinera. It helps to read others' experiences, reminds me of some of my own. It is a comfort, isn't it?

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
That's a lovely recall Sinera. It helps to read others' experiences, reminds me of some of my own. It is a comfort, isn't it?
Indeed. It's great comfort. I am currently going to hard times in my life which is very 'grounding' - in a negative way I mean. So these little experiences have become rare and I am happy when it still happens occasionally and I get 'reconnected' and reminded once again after a very long dry period.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)