Healing with The Archangels (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I often do self healings many times and also in the morning when I wake up. I feel the warm energy of the archangels working on my bodies. When opening my eyes from time to time during the healing session, guided by their voices in me, I can see their energy turning over me, when closing my eyes I see their auras feel their vibrations differently.
Michael is very intense and dynamic I can feel his work on the old energies which no more serve me, there Is that purple bluish vibrational frequency which clear in a very incisive way my bodies. Raphael is Green Golden and always come through the heart like Ariel working together these Light beings can remove any unpureness in you and help you expand in a very effective way, you feel much love and more positive things coming Your way.

This Is a very special video I sometimes use for Healing meditation when I feel my energy Is being taken From me
When I need to shield my self and clear my bodies. Enjoy

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
People can resist to anything anyone
It is not related only to angels
I mean Angels are There even for those Who resist them, deny their existence and also don't trust them. They help And protect It Is their Mission.
So resisting Is part of The spiritual path
If you don't Love them They carry on loving you and caring about you anyway

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Henda makes it very clear that we have multiple bodies, something that sensitives have always known.

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer
K

KarlaSM

I think that an advantage to work with any being is that it ends up being a very personal and unique experience, according to the needs and the awareness of each individual. I have also seen that not all people feel happy to work with the angels and archangels. My own experience is also unique, but I find reasonable that some people do not feel drawn towards them or feel confused. I remember seeing many people not liking them at all.

Not long ago I was sharing a bit of a story with Slayer about a personal memory in which I was able to see somehow in meditation the universal wound in which at some point the archangels and angels lived in a physical realm in which the famous war in heaven took place. It was a rocky place with mountains and I could see these beings wearing golden armors, their typical six pairs of wings or two wings depending on what kind of angel could be seen. That world in particular was very patriarchal and hierarchical. It was awful to be honest. But it was an important point in their trajectory and their own learning process.

However, from that point of Universal history, to the current time in which we live, things have changed too much, and somehow part of the experience of the archangels is precisely their very own experiences in our universe, their own knowledge of shadow and light and both qualities that they learned within themselves. They are glad to share their history when we are open to listen to them.

At some point I did not feel drawn to Michael in particular, but then he shared some honest stories about himself, difficult decisions and he does happen to have indeed that sort of deep blue-purple quality like you say Henda. He is most definitely very involved in areas of leadership as well, like how many seem to describe. Raphael is so warm in particular, but he also seems to have fulfilled some difficult tasks at some point. Hence he can know much about healing in many areas naturally and to bring it all to the heart center with the golden-green energy. Lucifer and Lilith are also full of wisdom, they are great in particular to help with deep areas of the subconscious and loving.

Thank you my friends for sharing. <3 :)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Have you met people with resistance to angels? I am seeking for answers within and I am not sure I can get to the whole story. Have they traditionally played a positive role for the planetary humanity?
I am resistant to the whole Angel "thing" perhaps it is because of things like "getting an angel to find you a parking space" I am sure they have better things to do. A healer/medium once told me that an angel was waiting to work with me. My negative response was quite a shock to him "Really, do I have to? I am not interested"

I think for me, angels have been deeply devalued by New Age marketing.

Reactions: Stargazer
K

KarlaSM

I am resistant to the whole Angel "thing" perhaps it is because of things like "getting an angel to find you a parking space" I am sure they have better things to do. A healer/medium once told me that an angel was waiting to work with me. My negative response was quite a shock to him "Really, do I have to? I am not interested"

I very much agree with this Pod. Some people tend to exaggerate a lot in that sense. One thing I feel about guidance is that our hearts and souls have the capacity to accomplish healing and to give information, I guess it is also what people call HS, so work with angels is also optional. One thing I dislike is that people sometimes spread fear about many things and they tell you that you must call Michael for protection all the time or that Lucifer is the great enemy or that Lilith is only a serpent woman. So as beings the angels are then indeed underrated to something very limited and distorted. And we forget that there is no greater power than our inner power to do all those things.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

I'm not so sure I agree entirely, Pod. While I do agree that angels (and spirit realms in general) are somewhat devalued in pop culture, even small "miracles" like parking places can have a big effect on our lives, attitudes, and well-being. In many cases, these little things can even help provide evidence that there are realms beyond our own and that we are supported at many levels.

I'm glad you mentioned the "Parking Angel" thing...it's actually a perfect example! Once I heard Dr. Wayne Dyer's story about the Parking Angel, I've asked for help parking on occasion (and I sometimes ask the "Traffic Angel" too). My family and I laugh about it together, but to their amazement, it works more times than not. :p

My biggest proof came one time when I had made last-minute dinner reservations for a Valentine's Day dinner in a town about two hours from our home. Even though we left early and had an hour and a half extra time for exploring or shopping once we got there, we became mired in horrendous traffic on the freeway. At the worst part, it took us literally an hour just to go one lousy mile. It was so bad, people were getting out of their cars and going to the bathroom in the bushes alongside the road. There was no way around it--we were stuck.

When my son started getting upset because it looked like we were going to lose our reservations, I reassured him and said that the "Traffic Angel" would help us out if we just thought positively about it. He rolled his eyes when I looked up and asked aloud, "Say, Traffic Angel? If you're around, we could use a little help here!" My wife chuckled at me too. But I kid you not, less than five minutes later, traffic started moving. We managed to get into the right lane every time and within 15 minutes we were back up to normal speeds with clear roads ahead. Another funny thing was that the remainder of the trip should have taken us a solid 45 minutes...and we made it in 20. And I wasn't speeding, either! I have no earthly explanation for the time thing.

Once we got to where we were going, the parking is usually very bad too. At times, I've spent 30 minutes or more looking for spaces. Not that day! We pulled up to the restaurant two minutes before our reservation time and there was a parking spot waiting for us. It wasn't right up front, but it was certainly close enough for me!

In the Kryon material (channeled through Lee Carroll), Kryon has joked a bit about the "Parking Angel". He says it's really just our "Higher" Self helping out. He also frequently refers to an "entourage" of spirit family that each of us has around us all the time. Call them friends or loved ones who have passed over, angels, spirit guides, or whatever, my understanding is that these "energies" are there specifically to help us fulfill our mission and purpose in life. We are in a very dense and difficult environment as physical beings, and these benevolent entities are there to help remind us of our Divinity. If it takes helping us find a parking space every now and then to help us feel loved. supported by, and connected to Source, then I'm sure those beings in other realms are more than happy to orchestrate such things.

One thing for sure, while they used to laugh at me and my "Parking Angel" comments, both my wife and my son are now believers. Because of these little miracles that they've seen themselves, they're slowly expanding their consciousness and they are much more open to the existence of other realms beyond our own. I don't know of anything that is much more important than that!

:)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I'm not so sure I agree entirely, Pod. While I do agree that angels (and spirit realms in general) are somewhat devalued in pop culture, even small "miracles" like parking places can have a big effect on our lives, attitudes, and well-being. In many cases, these little things can even help provide evidence that there are realms beyond our own and that we are supported at many levels.

I'm glad you mentioned the "Parking Angel" thing...it's actually a perfect example! Once I heard Dr. Wayne Dyer's story about the Parking Angel, I've asked for help parking on occasion (and I sometimes ask the "Traffic Angel" too). My family and I laugh about it together, but to their amazement, it works more times than not. :p

My biggest proof came one time when I had made last-minute dinner reservations for a Valentine's Day dinner in a town about two hours from our home. Even though we left early and had an hour and a half extra time for exploring or shopping once we got there, we became mired in horrendous traffic on the freeway. At the worst part, it took us literally an hour just to go one lousy mile. It was so bad, people were getting out of their cars and going to the bathroom in the bushes alongside the road. There was no way around it--we were stuck.

When my son started getting upset because it looked like we were going to lose our reservations, I reassured him and said that the "Traffic Angel" would help us out if we just thought positively about it. He rolled his eyes when I looked up and asked aloud, "Say, Traffic Angel? If you're around, we could use a little help here!" My wife chuckled at me too. But I kid you not, less than five minutes later, traffic started moving. We managed to get into the right lane every time and within 15 minutes we were back up to normal speeds with clear roads ahead. Another funny thing was that the remainder of the trip should have taken us a solid 45 minutes...and we made it in 20. And I wasn't speeding, either! I have no earthly explanation for the time thing.

Once we got to where we were going, the parking is usually very bad too. At times, I've spent 30 minutes or more looking for spaces. Not that day! We pulled up to the restaurant two minutes before our reservation time and there was a parking spot waiting for us. It wasn't right up front, but it was certainly close enough for me!

In the Kryon material (channeled through Lee Carroll), Kryon has joked a bit about the "Parking Angel". He says it's really just our "Higher" Self helping out. He also frequently refers to an "entourage" of spirit family that each of us has around us all the time. Call them friends or loved ones who have passed over, angels, spirit guides, or whatever, my understanding is that these "energies" are there specifically to help us fulfill our mission and purpose in life. We are in a very dense and difficult environment as physical beings, and these benevolent entities are there to help remind us of our Divinity. If it takes helping us find a parking space every now and then to help us feel loved. supported by, and connected to Source, then I'm sure those beings in other realms are more than happy to orchestrate such things.

One thing for sure, while they used to laugh at me and my "Parking Angel" comments, both my wife and my son are now believers. Because of these little miracles that they've seen themselves, they're slowly expanding their consciousness and they are much more open to the existence of other realms beyond our own. I don't know of anything that is much more important than that!

:)
I hear your story but maybe you just manifest what you need. What if it is you manifesting the parking space, but you do not believe in your power so you project it on to an angel?

Better to own your power and expand your consciousness like that!

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
In the book Genius of the Few the author who had lived in the middle east translated the ancient text without using biblical references or beliefs to do so. This link discusses his findings versus Sitchins. The story is about what ancient beings who visited and lived on earth known as the 'Annunage' and their interaction with Enoch and Michael who was an actual living being who held a position in charge of others. I can't remember offhand if he was in charge of scientists or something else. I'll need to look in the book for accuracy. The information on the links in the index or the website in general is worth perusing.

There is lots more fabulously stimulating information in the book but why I'm mentioning this is because a whole industry has devoloped around Archangel Michael yet still a number of people who have had NDE's all say there is no such thing as angels. That what happens is that when we reach out for help energies come together to assist us. Mellen Thomas Benedict jokes that there are many out of work angels out there.

In this video Nanci Danison shares what she discovered during her NDE about angels.

Whether there is a whole Doreen Virtue organisation of angels or that they exist as the abrahamic religions teach, a number of years ago I had a session where AA Michael showed up to cut some cords, and the next morning I found an angel in my teacup. I had not cleared up after the session until the next day, and by then the leftover tea had dried in my cup. As I picked it up, something said to look inside the cup, and that is where I saw the angel image. LOL Do they exist or do they not.....who knows, but energies come to our aid when needed by whatever names we call them. By now with centuries of thoughtforms about certain angels and their abilities I wouldn't be surprised if we have not created some collective archetypal energies.

Attachments

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I hear your story but maybe you just manifest what you need. What if it is you manifesting the parking space, but you do not believe in your power so you project it on to an angel?

Better to own your power and expand your consciousness like that!
Agreed...as I mentioned in the post, Kryon has said that what we think of as "Parking Angels" or whatever are our "Higher Selves". And I do know that to be true, since All of Creation is but One Being anyway! At least from my perspective... :-D

Where "projection" is concerned, are we not all projections? :) I think it's fun to imagine energies as Angels, guides, fairies, and other elemental beings. It makes it much easier to relate to them and perhaps allows some to even understand them better. Just because I acknowledge their presence doesn't necessarily mean I give any power to them or even that I perceive them as being separate, for I know they are only other aspects of myself.

If I had told my wife or son that it was merely my "Higher Self" helping us out, I don't think it would have had had nearly the same positive affect on them. I'm not sure they're quite ready to look at humans as multi-dimensional beings. They can relate to angels perhaps, but Higher Selves, not just yet. ;)

They think I'm crazy enough...sometimes I have to ease them into these things...

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Agreed...as I mentioned in the post, Kryon has said that what we think of as "Parking Angels" or whatever are our "Higher Selves". And I do know that to be true, since All of Creation is but One Being anyway! At least from my perspective... :-D

Where "projection" is concerned, are we not all projections? :) I think it's fun to imagine energies as Angels, guides, fairies, and other elemental beings. It makes it much easier to relate to them and perhaps allows some to even understand them better. Just because I acknowledge their presence doesn't necessarily mean I give any power to them or even that I perceive them as being separate, for I know they are only other aspects of myself.

If I had told my wife or son that it was merely my "Higher Self" helping us out, I don't think it would have had had nearly the same positive affect on them. I'm not sure they're quite ready to look at humans as multi-dimensional beings. They can relate to angels perhaps, but Higher Selves, not just yet. ;)

They think I'm crazy enough...sometimes I have to ease them into these things...
Ahhh you're such a darling.;););)

K

KarlaSM

I was so skeptic almost all my life about angels being real or not. My idea was that they were just symbolic representations and that they were perhaps just beings without shape only residing in ether. However, it wasn't until my third eye opened up and I was able to see into the Akashic records, and talk to them directly that things changed quite a lot.

It was eons ago that they inhabited a physical realm, they were actually a species, an ET one. I have never been a fan of those stories of angels fighting and wearing armor, but...that was exactly how I saw them in those memories. Their wings can be white like the ones of doves or light brown, or even black, depending on the kind of angel. They do not look as human as we do, but in ether they can shape-shift into a form that is comfortable for people to see. Their heads are elongated.

Throughout history, they have had other incarnations not as angels but also as other beings, even human here on Earth. In Akashic memories they look just as physical as we do, because of those incarnations. They can show to us lots of things.

How can we distinguish between them and our own energies or energies of other beings? This is the difficult part but it can be achieved over time.

As we integrate our own essence, we can become acquainted to our own energy, and then be able to distinguish the soul vibration of each being. Each archangel has its own soul vibration, and the best way to describe it is like for example comparing the taste of an apple to the taste of a pear and the taste of bananas. Not the best example but energetically speaking over time we can even see aspects or other incarnations of these beings and still recognize them for their energetic signature.

Our HS does happen to manifest lots of miracles and we might believe it is an outer force, and for that reason, we can feel our own energetic signature and then feel the signature of other people or other beings that are not physically incarnated. :)

Anyway, well these have been my own experiences with them, personal contact with any being is just different for people and for some it is best to use the potential of the HS while for others it is in their best interest to work with other beings, or just a set of choices. <3

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I was so skeptic almost all my life about angels being real or not. My idea was that they were just symbolic representations and that they were perhaps just beings without shape only residing in ether. However, it wasn't until my third eye opened up and I was able to see into the Akashic records, and talk to them directly that things changed quite a lot.

It was eons ago that they inhabited a physical realm, they were actually a species, an ET one. I have never been a fan of those stories of angels fighting and wearing armor, but...that was exactly how I saw them in those memories. Their wings can be white like the ones of doves or light brown, or even black, depending on the kind of angel. They do not look as human as we do, but in ether they can shape-shift into a form that is comfortable for people to see. Their heads are elongated.

Throughout history, they have had other incarnations not as angels but also as other beings, even human here on Earth. In Akashic memories they look just as physical as we do, because of those incarnations. They can show to us lots of things.

How can we distinguish between them and our own energies or energies of other beings? This is the difficult part but it can be achieved over time.

As we integrate our own essence, we can become acquainted to our own energy, and then be able to distinguish the soul vibration of each being. Each archangel has its own soul vibration, and the best way to describe it is like for example comparing the taste of an apple to the taste of a pear and the taste of bananas. Not the best example but energetically speaking over time we can even see aspects or other incarnations of these beings and still recognize them for their energetic signature.

Our HS does happen to manifest lots of miracles and we might believe it is an outer force, and for that reason, we can feel our own energetic signature and then feel the signature of other people or other beings that are not physically incarnated. :)

Anyway, well these have been my own experiences with them, personal contact with any being is just different for people and for some it is best to use the potential of the HS while for others it is in their best interest to work with other beings, or just a set of choices. <3
Wow thanks for that KarlaSM. Amazing first hand perceptions and information.

The only time I met a Being with wings was when I worked with My Lady Isis. The first time she appeared behind my head as I lay on a healing couch I became aware of an enormous set of wings. "Oh no" I thought, "Not a bloody angel"
Only later did I become aware. Probably why I do not see them.....so for all angels, real and imagined, one of my favourite songs:

K

KarlaSM

Wow thanks for that KarlaSM. Amazing first hand perceptions and information.

The only time I met a Being with wings was when I worked with My Lady Isis. The first time she appeared behind my head as I lay on a healing couch I became aware of an enormous set of wings. "Oh no" I thought, "Not a bloody angel"
Only later did I become aware. Probably why I do not see them.....so for all angels, real and imagined, one of my favourite songs:

Wow that is a beautiful song my friend!! LOL!!! bloody angel haha it must have been such a sight!

Funny enough Isis was another case in which I thought the lady was just represented with wings...until she also appeared in a vision with that large pair of wings and her typical red dress. O_o Very motherly energy somehow.

I like what you guys say about archetypes and it is one of the incomprehensible mysteries of Creation. Like a paradox because everything is a dream of Source OM, yet that dream has such a feeling of realness.

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Wow that is a beautiful song my friend!! LOL!!! bloody angel haha it must have been such a sight!

Funny enough Isis was another case in which I thought the lady was just represented with wings...until she also appeared in a vision with that large pair of wings and her typical red dress. O_o Very motherly energy somehow.

I like what you guys say about archetypes and it is one of the incomprehensible mysteries of Creation. Like a paradox because everything is a dream of Source OM, yet that dream has such a feeling of realness.
Yes, very perceptive of you, Isis came to help me heal my mother wounds. She gave me the love I was denied from my real mother. The love I needed to know myself as a whole person.

K

KarlaSM

Yes, very perceptive of you, Isis came to help me heal my mother wounds. She gave me the love I was denied from my real mother. The love I needed to know myself as a whole person.
That sounds very beautiful Pod! Oh wow...so interesting...my experience with her was somehow similar. :O

During a time of great feeling of disconnection from inner self and my own mom as well, Isis hugged me, bringing that same reminder of motherly love. I think since then I was able to feel more connected to my mom in this lifetime. Some time later it was Mother Mary/Amabael the one bringing the reminders and reconnection to my own motherly energies, although in this lifetime I am not a mother.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That sounds very beautiful Pod! Oh wow...so interesting...my experience with her was somehow similar. :O

During a time of great feeling of disconnection from inner self and my own mom as well, Isis hugged me, bringing that same reminder of motherly love. I think since then I was able to feel more connected to my mom in this lifetime. Some time later it was Mother Mary/Amabael the one bringing the reminders and reconnection to my own motherly energies, although in this lifetime I am not a mother.
Me too. It is wonderful isn't it?

I awoke one morning in a small flat I rented, and I felt TERRIBLE! I mean. The worst I had ever felt. So after my shower I went and lay on my healing couch in my healing room and and silently screamed out to the Universe "Help me someone, pleeeeeease?"

I felt an energy enter my back at the level of my heart and it calmed me immediately. Then it started to learn how to move my left hand. I had to NOT move my hand but to relax and allow this energy to move my hand. I think it took about 20 minutes to half an hour for this energy to lift my hand off the couch at the wrist level. Then it was over but not before telling me that I was to come every day for "training" and I did unless I was given a day off.

After learning to use my left hand, the pattern was transferred instantaneously to my right hand (or my left brain) and then one day it wrote "I am Isis"

So she would place her hands (through my hands) on different parts of my body and connections that had been broken would be healed. One day she placed her hands under my chin, cupping my face and I felt an enormous love envelope me.

She wrote through me for a while, into a journal which was for me, to help me in my journey and my healing. She gave me wisdom which a Mother would give. She healed me. I saw the wings sometimes, or felt them behind me.

Then I moved to Thailand and slowly the training slowed. It started again when I left Thailand, but by now I had made the connections I needed directly to my Higher Self, so now I can just put my hands on my high heart area and feel the energy come in to shift grief or mis-understanding.

I have sometimes felt that Isis was the wisdom of my DNA. Whatever, I do think this sort of mentoring is available for everyone, but it does require a great deal of trust.

Last edited:

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Henda , are we going to get an explanation of what happened at the times of the nephilim, as seen through their perspective? I know that there are entities who like to introduce themselves and explain what they are all about by presenting their highs and lows. And I still have not come across an explanation regarding their lows.

Another question I would like to ask is where are those angelic realms situated? Are they in 11d?

Thank you very much for your patience.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The Angelic realms are in an 8th dimension in which there are other dimensions. I have been there one year ago during an OBE. When I was back my guides told me that I was in the 8th dimension where Angels live. I cannot answer your first question about the nephilim. Things are not happening like in the bible or other sacred books. The reality of the multiverse is really different.

Notice that angels and archangels are navigating the dimensions as they are vibrational beings. So the 8th dimension is one of another dimension for sure.

Last edited:
K

KarlaSM

Me too. It is wonderful isn't it?

I awoke one morning in a small flat I rented, and I felt TERRIBLE! I mean. The worst I had ever felt. So after my shower I went and lay on my healing couch in my healing room and and silently screamed out to the Universe "Help me someone, pleeeeeease?"

I felt an energy enter my back at the level of my heart and it calmed me immediately. Then it started to learn how to move my left hand. I had to NOT move my hand but to relax and allow this energy to move my hand. I think it took about 20 minutes to half an hour for this energy to lift my hand off the couch at the wrist level. Then it was over but not before telling me that I was to come every day for "training" and I did unless I was given a day off.

After learning to use my left hand, the pattern was transferred instantaneously to my right hand (or my left brain) and then one day it wrote "I am Isis"

So she would place her hands (through my hands) on different parts of my body and connections that had been broken would be healed. One day she placed her hands under my chin, cupping my face and I felt an enormous love envelope me.

She wrote through me for a while, into a journal which was for me, to help me in my journey and my healing. She gave me wisdom which a Mother would give. She healed me. I saw the wings sometimes, or felt them behind me.

Then I moved to Thailand and slowly the training slowed. It started again when I left Thailand, but by now I had made the connections I needed directly to my Higher Self, so now I can just put my hands on my high heart area and feel the energy come in to shift grief or mis-understanding.

I have sometimes felt that Isis was the wisdom of my DNA. Whatever, I do think this sort of mentoring is available for everyone, but it does require a great deal of trust.
Wow, thank you so much for sharing this beautiful part of your path with Isis, so healing! Blessings and love for you Pod. :) <3

Reactions: Pod and Stargazer

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
The Angelic realms are in an 8th dimension in which there are other dimensions. I have been there one year ago during an OBE. When I was back my guides told me that I was in the 8th dimension where Angels live. I cannot answer your first question about the nephilim. Things are not happening like in the bible or other sacred books. The reality of the multiverse is really different.

Notice that angels and archangels are navigating the dimensions as they are vibrational beings. So the 8th dimension is one of another dimension for sure.
Thank you very much for that information, Helda. I generally don't expect the bible to contain reliable information and this is why I am still searching. Maybe I will be able to attract a memory from beyond the veil of oblivion.

I have noticed that your writings and painting seem to be attuned to a higher dimension than what I would consider to be native to. In my case, I believe that I was just 4th-dimensional, although I suspect that I had access to 5th. But I love the 4th very much and I crave to return there one day.

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)